剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
It's loosely based off that hilarious movie Life of Pi.
差不多就是根据那部搞笑片《少年派》设计的
But it is a cruise,
但这是游艇游
so... there are a lot of older women,
所以 如果你爱熟♥女♥的话
if you're into that.
那里有很多哦
Check this out.
看看这个
I mean, it's no cougar cruise,
我是说 虽然这不是美洲狮游艇游
but at least it's still a boat trip.
但这至少还算是乘船游了
"Travel and make money."
边度假边挣钱
Oh, that sounds cool.
听起来很棒啊
You know what else is cool?
你知道还有什么事很棒吗
Not talking about the awesome trips you're gonna take
别在你们没邀请的人面前谈论
in front of someone you haven't invited.
你们即将开始的美妙旅程
Yet.
你们还有机会噢
Guess what.
猜猜怎么着
You guys were wrong.
你们错了
Sabrina found us a great vacation.
塞布丽娜给我们找到一个很棒的度假计划
Can't you see we're doing a teeth cleaning?
你没看到我们在给曾奶奶洗牙吗
If you startle Maw Maw awake,
如果你把她弄醒了
one of us could lose a finger.
我跟你妈中有个人得掉根指头
Hey, look.
嘿 你看
It's the little iron from the Monopoly set.
这是大富翁游戏的那个小铁片
We haven't played in over a year.
我们有一年多没玩了
We should really floss her more often.
我们得更经常给她洗洗牙
We came over here to invite you guys
我们是来邀请你们
on a real family vacation.
来一次真正的家庭度假
One that will take place outside of an alley
不是在小巷外
and nowhere near a Dumpster.
也不是垃圾车边上
Let me check my calendar.
我得看下我的行程表
Pass.
没空不去
You guys have fun.
你们玩得开心
We got our paradise right here.
这儿就是我们的天堂
Look, it's a game board bonanza.
看 这是个棋盘游戏的幸运符
Think I found Colonel Mustard's candlestick.
我估计是马斯塔德上校的烛台
No. That's just a filling.
不 只是个牙齿填充物罢了
You guys sure you don't want to go
你们俩真的不跟
on this vacation with us?
我们去度假吗
Look, this rich Vanderklam family
听着 这个富裕的瓦德克拉姆家庭
is paying us 500 bucks to go sail their boat
花500美金请我们帮忙把船顺流而下
down the river to the Fulton Marina.
开到富尔顿码头
Then we're gonna use
然后我们就能用
that money on two nights at a hotel
用那笔钱在那住两晚
and train tickets back to Natesville.
并乘火车回纳什维尔
You thinking what I'm thinking?
我俩想得一样吗
Boat sex?
游艇性♥爱♥
Excuse me?
什么
Did you just say "Boat sex"?
你刚刚是说"游艇性♥爱♥"吗
We've got this whole "Transportation sex" Checklist
我们有一张"交通工具性♥爱♥"待办表
we're plowing through.
我们正在努力实现中
Ooh, a plow!
对了 犁
Is that even on the list?
这玩意有在表上吗
It is now.
刚刚加上了
This all started years ago
这从数年前
when your mom and I snuck a ride on a bus.
我跟你妈藏在行李舱里蹭车时就开始了
We should wait for a bumpy section of highway
我们应该等到比较颠簸的路段再办事
and let the road do all the work.
那样咱俩不用动就能爽了
You're so smart.
你太聪明了
Thanks, Dale.
谢了 戴尔
Well, uh...
嗯 那个
I was hoping that you'd want to come with
我希望你们一起去
to be part of our family memories.
这样就是我们全家共同的回忆了
Oh, definitely. We're in.
当然 我们去
We are gonna have front-row seats
我们要坐前排
for this vacation disaster.
来迎接这场度假灾难
Okay, that's it.
好 就这样了
Get the pickle.
把腌黄瓜拿来
That's how Paw Paw used to wake me up.
曾爷爷以前就是这样弄醒我的
Of course,
当然
his pickle was smaller and smelled a lot worse.
他那根比这小点 味道还不好闻
Uh, we're here to take the Vanderklams' boat
你好 我们是来这把瓦德克拉姆家的船开到
to the Fulton Marina.
富尔顿码头的
I like how you dressed the part.
我喜欢你们的穿着
It's not often you see folks get so decked out
很少人开车拖船时
just to tow a boat down the highway.
会如此盛装打扮
We're towing it?
我们是要拖过去
We... Are you kidding me?
你在搞笑吗
I thought we were gonna take it out on the water.
我还以为要把游艇开过去
And I thought Jimmy Buffett was a good role model.
我还以为吉米·巴菲特[歌♥手]是个好榜样呢
Have a great trip.
玩得开心点
Aw, man.
搞毛啊
Bet carsick medicine sounds real good now.
看来晕车药派上用场了
You two just give the signal
想喝的人给个信
and it's nighty-night juice all around.
这玩意还是99%纯果汁呢
Now, on the flyer, the boat is clearly not on a trailer.
你看宣传♥单♥上 这船明显不在拖车上的嘛
It's highly misleading.
这太容易误解了
Well, nothing like this ever happened
嗯 我们带吉米度假时
when we took Jimmy on vacations.
从没发生过这种事
Nothing happened because being unconscious is not a vacation.
没事发生 是因为一直昏迷压根就不是度假
I beg to differ.
我不敢苟同
Now, it looks like there's
这样吧 沿途好像有家
a Stuffed Animal Museum right on the way,
填充毛绒玩具博物馆
and that'd be a great memory for Hope.
那里应该会给喜旺美的回忆
Burt and I will ride on the boat.
我跟伯特要在游艇里面
Just to give you two some privacy.
让你们俩有点私人空间
I'll grab the champagne and the boombox
我去后备箱
out of the back of the car,
拿香槟跟音响
we'll set sail.
我们启航吧
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
喂 喂 喂
No, no.
别想太多
No one is allowed in the boat.
谁也不能进船
Didn't you read the contract?
你看过合同没啊
Oh, yeah, I read every word.
当然 每个字都看了
That's why my daughter's wearing a snorkel on a road trip.
结果我女儿穿的像蛙人一样 去公路旅行
Is there anything else I might've missed?
还有我不知道的事吗
If you don't get the boat there by 4:00 P.M.,
如果你下午4点前送不到那码头的话
you forfeit half the money.
你只能拿一半钱
Right.
哦
So that means we had to leave, what?
这么说我们得在
30 minutes ago?
30分钟前出发
Everyone get in the car.
火速上车
Go, go, go, go, go!
快快快
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
对不起对不起对不起
Sorry.
抱歉
Can we please stop the car, Sabrina?
可以停车吗 塞布丽娜
We've been holding it for five hours.
我们已经憋了五个小时了
We're supposed to be holding it?
原来我们得憋着啊
That's news to me.
今天才知道
Me, too.
我也是
We're gonna stop at the next gas station.
我们下个加油站停车
That's what you said about the last five gas stations.
之前的五个加油站你也是这么说的
The next gas station that has room
下个加油站比较大
for a boat to go in and out of it.
船进得去出得来
Just hang in there.
再坚持会
It looks like there's one coming up in about a mile.
看着好像还有一英里就到了
Hey, the Stuffed Animal Museum's
填充毛绒玩具博物馆也还有
coming up in about a mile.
一英里就要到了
We're gonna be stopped right by it.
我们顺便去一下
Okay, Jimmy, delivering the boat is our priority right now.
吉米 咱现在得先把船送到
Just wanted to make sure you didn't forget about the museum.
只是想提醒你 别忘了那博物馆
It's hard to forget about it when you mention it ten times.
你这么一直念叨我还真忘不掉
Sounds like somebody's getting a little out of sync.
听起来有人像是要失控了
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表