剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
What is this, a surprise inspection?
搞什么 突然袭击吗
I'm an old woman reading in bed. Busted.
就我一个老太太躺在床上看书 搜吧
No. I just wanted to say
不 我只是想跟你说
maybe earlier I overreacted a little.
我之前可能有点反应过激了
And I should trust you.
我应该信任你的
Thank you, Virginia.
谢谢 维吉妮亚
All right. Sweet dreams.
好了 做个好梦
If your closet smells like weed,
如果你的衣橱有大♥麻♥味
it's because I was just in your closet smoking weed.
那是因为我刚刚在里面吸大♥麻♥了
And if it smells like pee, well, I'm old.
如果有尿骚味 你懂的 我大把年纪了
Come here, you silver-tongued devil.
过来 你这油嘴滑舌的老妖精
I wish we didn't have to sneak around like this.
真希望我们不用这样偷偷摸摸的
Stress is bad for my heart.
压力太大对我心脏不好
I'm sorry. She just doesn't get us.
对不起 她就是不理解我们
She forgets what it was like.
她已经忘记了热恋的滋味
I wish we could just run away together,
要是我们能一起私奔就好了
some place where we wouldn't be judged.
去一个不会被人说闲话的地方
The running sounds like a little bit too much.
"奔"好像有点过火了
But maybe there's somewhere we could walk to... slowly.
但我们可以慢慢走去一个地方
Come on. I've only got three hours before the pill wears off.
快 再过仨小时药效就退了
What the Frank is going on?
弗兰克在这搞嘛呢
Afternoon, Mrs. Chance.
下午好 吉斯夫人
He's installing nanny cams to help us keep an eye on Ashley.
他在装保姆摄像头帮我们监视艾希礼
We didn't agree to this.
我俩可没就此事达成共识
Au contraire, monfriendo.
正好相反 我亲爱的朋友
Okay, all right.
好吧
I'm not saying "No" to the idea of the nanny cam.
我不是不同意装保姆摄像头
Don't worry. It's not gonna be weird.
别担心 不会奇怪的
There's not gonna be any wires, or...
没有电线什么的
She's not gonna even know where the cameras are.
她甚至都不会发现摄像头在哪
Does there happen to be one hidden
有一个是不是藏在
in the novelty-sized can of baked beans sitting on the bookshelf?
书架上的烘豆小罐子里
Blind luck, and you'll never find the others.
碰巧猜到了 其他的你肯定找不到
Banana taped to the window.
窗户上粘的香蕉
Okay, now you're freaking me out.
好吧 你吓到我了
You guys, why didn't you just put it in the fruit bowl?
你们干嘛不直接把香蕉放果盘里
She'd eat it!
会被她吃掉的
Teenagers love bananas.
小年轻都爱吃香蕉
That's a known fact.
地球人都知道
Oh, wait. I might be thinking of chimpanzees.
等等 我想说的是大猩猩
Good call on the fruit bowl.
放果盘的主意真是太妙了
Virginia, you smoking again?
维吉妮亚 你又抽烟了吗
I think I have to, Burt.
我必须得抽 伯特
I'm trying to get my cool back.
我想找回当年那个酷酷的我
I don't think the cool kids are smoking anymore.
现在酷酷的小年轻都不抽烟了
They're not?
真的吗
No. They have computer cigarettes now or something.
真的 他们现在都抽电脑香烟什么的
I used to be the coolest girl in Natesville.
我过去可是纳什维尔最酷的姑娘
A wine cooler in one hand, cigarette in the other
左手冷酒器 右手一支烟
and a bun in the oven.
肚里还一个娃
Man, the looks I used to get.
老天 我过去那副模样啊
It was cool going to parties with a pregnant chick.
搂着个怀孕的小妞去参加派对才酷呢
You were living proof that I'd had sex.
你就是我搞过女人的力证啊
Now, we're just lame-os who fall asleep at 9:00
现在我们成老古董了
to the sound of Mark Harmon solving crimes.
每天九点听着马克·哈蒙破案就睡着了
Well, maybe if we accept that we're not cool anymore,
也许如果我们接受自己已经不酷了这个事实
that makes us cool.
我们就很酷了
Like that couple on TV with the salt-and-pepper hair.
就像电视里头发花白的那对夫妻一样
They don't care what anybody thinks.
他们不管别人怎么想
They want to take a bath in the middle of a field,
想在野地里洗澡
they don't ask permission. They just do it.
他们谁都不问 只管去做
They are cool as hell.
他们酷毙了
That's a commercial for people who need pills to have sex.
这广♥告♥讲的是那些靠嗑药才能滚床单的人
What?
纱
I thought it was a commercial
我还以为那广♥告♥是讲
for cool people taking outdoor bathtubs,
在室外泡澡的人
but this makes more sense.
还是你的说法更合理
Because I was wondering why a bathtub
我还在想为什么一个浴缸
would give you dizziness and four-hour erections.
能让你昏昏沉沉勃起四小时
Do you know what?
你知道吗
I refuse to just get old and lame.
我拒绝变成陈旧老古董
I'm gonna fight this.
我要扼住命运的咽喉
I'm gonna do what every cool kid in Natesville has done
过去50年来纳什维尔所有酷小孩做的事
for the last 50 years.
我也要做
Moving to Tracetown? No.
搬去追踪镇 不是
I'm gonna climb the radio antenna!
我要去爬天线信♥号♥♥塔
And I dare you... to climb it with me.
我给你一个挑战 跟我一起爬
Damn it! Virginia, wait up!
该死 维吉妮亚 等等我
Burt, look at us!
伯特 看呐
I don't know if it's the adrenaline
不知道是因为肾上腺素激增
or being just above Natesville's smog layer,
还是因为爬到了纳什维尔的烟雾层之上
but I haven't felt this cool in years!
但我真的好多年没有这么酷的感觉了
Cowabunga, dude!
山顶的朋友 你们好啊
Okay. We've done it! Yeah.
好了 终于到了 好棒
We win!
胜利了
We're cool. Can we get down now?
我们现在好酷 可以下去了吗
What are you talking about? We're nowhere near the top.
说什么呢 离塔顶还早着呢
Well, the last time we did this, this was the top.
我们上次爬的时候 这里就是最顶端了
When everybody got cell phones,
等到人手一部手♥机♥的时候
they had to build a bigger antenna.
他们不得不加个更高的
That's great!
太棒了
Oh, where you going?
你要去哪
Cindy Holbrook might have gotten here first,
辛迪·霍布鲁克可能是最先到达这里的人
but I'm gonna be the first one to get to the top.
但我会是最先登顶的人
Mom?
老妈
What? Jimmy?
搞毛啊 吉米
What the hell are you guys doing up here?
你们在这干嘛
Virginia dared me.
维吉尼亚激我的
We're trying to be as cool as when we were kids.
我们想跟小时候那么酷
Why are you here?
你们来这干嘛
Same reason. Virginia dared you?
跟你们一样 维吉尼亚也激你们了吗
No. We just felt lame.
没有 是我们觉得自己太差劲了
Frank wired our place with nanny cams
弗兰克在我们家装了保姆摄像头
so we could keep an eye on Ashley.
帮我们监视艾希礼
Then we went into the garage and waited.
然后我们就去车♥库♥等着看戏
We've been staring at this hallway for 20 minutes.
我们盯着门厅看了20分钟
I knew we should have let Frank put a camera in the bathroom.
我就知道应该让弗兰克在厕所也装个摄像头的
The words "Frank," "camera" and "bathroom"
弗兰克 摄像头 厕所
do not belong in the same sentence.
这三个词不应该出现在同一个句子里
I'm going in. Wait, wait. Look.
我进去了 等等 看
Oh, my God!
妈啊
She let a mummy into our house.
她让一个木乃伊进了咱家
Wait. Hang on.
不对 等一下
I think that might be Ashley.
那是艾希礼吧
Good catch.
看得真准
Turned out the blankets we thought teenagers were having sex on
我们以为那些小年轻用来滚的床单
were just part of a pillow fort.
原来是用来做游戏的
And the cups we thought were filled with daiquiris
我们以为杯子里是鸡尾酒
were just used for berry smoothies.
其实只是野莓冰沙
I feel like such an idiot for not trusting her.
我感觉自己太傻了 竟然不信任她
It's like we have become those paranoid parents.
我们竟然变成那种多疑的偏执狂父母了
I know. Look how great she is.
我理解 看她多称职
And now she's even taking out the trash.
现在她要倒垃圾了
Jimmy, that means she's...
吉米 也就是说
Were you guys spying on me?
你们在监视我吗
No. No, no, no, no, no.
没有 没有没有没有
That is, like, super creepy and lame.
你们真是太变♥态♥太差劲了
We're not lame.
我们不差劲
We were just...
我们只是在...
Uh, producing a new reality show.
制♥作♥一部新的真人秀
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表