剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
like I'm in my parents' basement.
自己身处我爹妈的地下室
Oh, my god.
哦天哪
That's why I like it so much.
这就是我那么喜欢它的原因
Burt, do you remember what we used to do on that rug
伯特 你记不记得我们年少时
when we were teenagers?
在地毯上干过的事儿
We made some real sparks on that rug.
我们在地毯上摩擦了出真正的火花
Yes, we did. Now I totally want that rug.
啊是的 现在我超想要那块地毯了
Oh, wait a minute.
等等
We've got a whole yard full of people out there fighting.
我们后院现在站了一群吵架的人呢
Should we tell 'em we made up?
要不要告诉他们我俩和好了
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
You want to take it for a test drive?
你想来个"试摩"吗
I think that I do.
我想啊
Let me know when you two lovebirds are done with the rug.
你们这对粘腻小情人折腾完地毯通知我一声
If this tastes as good as it fights,
如果这味道和这闹劲儿一样给力的话
this is gonna be some great jerky.
肯定能做成好肉干
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表