剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
I know what you did to Sabrina's casserole,
我知道你对塞布丽娜的菜动了手脚
And now I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine.
现在你要自食其果了
Before you do that, why don't you taste the medicine?
动手之前 你先尝尝这"果"是什么味道吧
Oh, it's horrible.
神呐这什么玩意儿
Not the juice.
我说的不是萝卜汁
My casserole.
是我的菜
Oh, it's horrible!
神仙老爷要人命啊
Why can't anyone cook anymore?
怎么大家都做成这幅德行
Is it me?
难道是我自己的原因
Maybe I went mouth-blind. Can people go mouth-blind?
搞不好我失去味觉了 人能失去味觉吗
There's nothing wrong with you or my cooking.
你的味觉 我的烹饪水平都没问题
I tanked the contest.
我有意做坏的
Well, why would you do that?
为啥
I've had the prize for 25 years.
老娘都连赢25年了
It's Sabrina's turn.
该让位给塞布丽娜了
But someone ruined her casserole.
但有人对她的菜动了手脚
She's not gonna win the contest.
她也赢不了
Winning the contest isn't the prize, Jimmy.
赢得比赛不是意义所在 吉米
So if you didn't mess with Sabrina's hot dish,
如果不是你动了手脚
then who did?
那是谁
Attention, please!
大伙儿注意了
We have a winner in the hot dish competition.
咱们的炖菜比赛有冠军产生啦
Christine Chance
那就是克里斯蒂·吉斯
and her much ado about stuffing casserole!
和她高大上的炖菜技巧
Guess we know who messed with Sabrina's.
现在我们可找到真凶了
Well, honey, you and Sabrina did an amazing job.
亲爱的 你和塞布丽娜都尽力了
What can you do?
可惜天意弄人啊
Grandma's a cheater.
奶奶玩手段了
Look, grandpa's paying off the judges right now.
看 爷爷现在正贿赂评委呢
He's my dad. I'll take care of this.
他是我爹 我来处理
What...?
搞毛
Casserole coming up. Casserole coming up.
受不了了 菜都要吐出来了
Dad!
爹
You've made a terrible mistake.
你犯了一个严重的错误
That is not my mother!
那不是我娘啊
Settle down, Burt. It's not what you think.
冷静点 伯特 这不是你想的那样
I was doing this for your mother.
我这都是为了你妈
I don't see how lip-wrestling with the editor
和今日炖菜编辑唇缠舌战
of casserole today could be for her.
怎么还就是为了我妈了
See, I throw the judges a little sugar
你看 我给评委们一点小甜头
so your mother wins.
你妈不就赢了嘛
I think she'd prefer you kept your sugar to yourself.
我觉得她宁愿你把那点小甜头留给自己
No, I wouldn't.
才不会哦
It was my idea.
这正是我的主意
It certainly wasn't mine.
当然不是我的主意
That judge had been tasting hot dishes for an hour.
那评委已经尝了一小时炖菜
Like making out with 14 layers of cheese, beef and mayonnaise.
那感觉就像和14层的芝士牛肉蛋黄酱大干一场
You two are sick.
你们俩太恶心了
Don't be naive.
你太傻太天真
It's the way the world works, Burt.
全世界都吃这一套 伯特
Elections, casting couches,
竞选也好 潜规则也好
local casserole competitions...
本地炖菜比赛也好
How do you think you made the team in little league?
不然大组织怎么会有抱团小分队
You couldn't make it to second base,
你这人连二垒都攻不下
so your father had to.
只好让你爹上了
Like I said to Kareem Abdul-Jabbar in '78,
就像我78年对卡里姆·阿卜杜勒·贾巴尔说的
you're coming home with me,
小子你得跟姐回家了
You tall freak.
长脖小怪胎
Back again!
又来了
Never seem to learn, do you?
就不能吃一堑长一智
Shut your pie hole, you filthy carny,
闭上你的臭嘴 狗骗子
and give me some balls.
给老娘来几个球
We go by "Carnival game technician" now.
我们现在叫嘉年华竞技专家了
Whatever.
关我屁事
I'll make it quick,
我会速战速决
so you can get back to mouth-kissing your cousin.
好让你还能赶回去和你老兄打个啵儿
Take 'em down, Barbara June.
一球即中 芭芭拉·琼
You got the heat.
力道不错
You just got to bring it a little lower.
只要再低一点就好了
Something I also said to Kareem.
我也是这么对卡里姆说的
But I've got a problem.
但我们有点麻烦了
I can't move my arm.
我手臂动不了了
I've seen this kind of dislocation before.
我遇到过这种关节错位的情况
I'm pretty sure I can pop it back in.
我肯定能把它接回去
Actually,
那什么
I think it's a torn rotator cuff.
我好像扭过头了
And I'm almost certain I just made it worse.
我觉着我好像把它弄得更糟了
You got to throw for me, Frank.
你得帮我投了 弗兰克
I got to have that giraffe.
我必须拿到那头长颈鹿
I can't throw.
我不行啊
What the hell's the problem?
你♥他♥妈♥的是怎么回事
Throw the ball, you wuss.
投啊 小废物
Run!
快跑
Suck it, homie!
滚一边儿去 死基佬
Well, my parents didn't ruin Sabrina's casserole, but...
我爹妈都没对塞布丽娜的菜动手脚 但
I finally realized how I won that high school essay contest
我现在懂了我高中是怎么用一副咪♥咪♥涂鸦
with a hand-drawn picture of boobs.
赢了写作比赛了
Well, if grandma didn't mess with Sabrina's casserole,
如果奶奶没对塞布丽娜的菜动手脚
then who did?
那是谁干的
Guys, I ruined my own casserole.
是我自己
Well, I didn't know what else to do.
我不知道还能怎么办了
I knew how much winning this competition meant to you.
我知道赢得比赛对你来说意义重大
You didn't have to do that.
你真没必要那么做
The only reason I entered this contest
我参加比赛的唯一原因就是
was to make you proud, not step on your toes.
想让你骄傲 不是让你难堪
The only reason I entered the contest
我参加比赛的唯一原因是
was to destroy you in front of Jimmy.
让你在吉米面前丢脸
How did our good intentions go so wrong?
为什么咱们都好心办坏事了
Hey, mom, maybe you can teach Sabrina some more recipes.
老妈 也许你可以教塞布丽娜做更多菜
She sure did a great job with that last one.
上一次她就学得不错
I love that idea. Now that I've learned how to make a casserole,
好主意 既然我已学会做炖菜了
I'd love to try some other new things.
我也愿意去尝试做点别的
Wilfred and I liked to try new things:
我和威尔弗雷德都喜欢新鲜玩意儿
opium, group sex, tiramisu.
比如鸦♥片♥ 群p 提拉米苏
Winning the hot dish really sparked my competitive fires.
赢得本次比赛真是点燃了我的比赛热情
I'm gonna enter the Camden County muffin contest in a few weeks.
过一阵我要去参加康登郡的松饼比赛
Oh, I've heard about that.
我听说过哪个
I think they have all male judges.
我记得他们的评委似乎都是男的
Oh, dear lord.
哦苍天啊
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表