剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Then maybe...
那么也许
you never really die at all.
你就永远不会真正死去
I know I've made some mistakes.
我知道我犯过错误
Many mistakes.
很多错误
But we helped some people.
但我们救过很多人
Didn't we?
是吗
Yes.
是的
Yes, we did.
是的
Good-bye, Harold.
别了 哈罗德
Good-bye.
别了
If you can hear this,
如果你能听到
you're alone.
你已是孤身一个
The only thing left of me is the sound of my voice.
我唯一仅剩的 是我的声音
I was built to predict people,
我被造出来是为了预测人类
but to predict them, you have to truly understand them.
但要预测他们 就必须先了解他们
So I began by breaking their lives down into moments...
于是我开始将他们的生活分割成点滴时刻
Trying to find the connections,
试图找出其中的联♥系♥
the things that explained why they did what they did.
找出其行为的内在原因
I'm telling you,
我告诉你
never seen anything like it.
那是空前绝后的壮举
The man was a hero.
他是真英雄
Come on, John.
走吧 约翰
It's time to go, sweetheart.
该走了 宝贝
Come on.
走吧
And what I found was
我发现
that the moment that often mattered the most,
最重要的时刻
the moment when you truly found out who they were...
能展示出真正自我的时刻
Was often their last one.
往往是生命的最后一刻
White House officials report last week's
白宫官员声称上周
cyber attack that resulted
造成海军巡航导弹
in the erroneous launch of a naval cruise missile
误发射的网络攻击
has been contained.
已被遏止
We have reason to believe the attack was of Chinese origin.
我们有理由相信 攻击源自中国
Good news, the majority of the nation's networks
好消息 大部分国家网络
are fully operational.
恢复正常了
I hardly call that good news, Senator,
我可不敢称之为好消息 参议员
and you know full well it wasn't the Chinese.
你很清楚 根本不是中国人干的
We have your little pet project, Northern Lights, to blame.
全都是由你的宝贝项目"北极光"导致的
If Northern Lights was responsible,
是否是"北极光"的责任
it's a moot point now.
难有定论
The program's defunct.
组织已经解散
The book has been officially closed on Northern Lights,
"北极光"已经正式终结了
and all personnel have been permanently reassigned.
所有人员都已被调走了
It was a job.
那只是工作
Nothing personal.
并非个人恩怨
I had a few jobs like that myself.
我自己也做过几份那种工作
In fact, a few years ago,
实际上 几年前
I would've just killed you without even a second thought.
我会毫不犹豫地宰了你
But then I met some people.
但我后来认识了几个人
Some good people.
几个好人
And they taught me the value of life.
他们教会了我 生命的价值
Those people,
那些人
they wouldn't want you to kill me.
他们不会希望你杀我
You're right.
你说得对
But they're all dead.
不过他们都死了
As the virus spread,
随着病毒的蔓延
its capacity for destruction became more apparent.
其破坏能力越来越明显
Can I get a refill over here?
这里能续杯吗
Stab wound didn't hurt your appetite.
伤口没影响你胃口啊
Nice to see you too.
我也很高兴见到你
You know, you could've called and said you were alive.
你可以打个电♥话♥跟我说一声 你还活着
I'm alive.
我还活着
It's more than we can say for glasses and John.
眼镜儿和约翰没说这一声了
You hear anything?
有消息了
No news is no news.
没新闻就是没新闻
You back at work? Yeah.
你回去工作了 是的
You should see the reports.
你应该看过报告了
Next time I'm sitting out the cyber apocalypse.
下次 我离"网络末日天启"远点儿
What about you?
你呢
You sticking around?
要留下吗
I just came to collect my dog.
我只是回来要我的狗
Your dog?
你的狗
Come on.
走吧
I'll see you when I see you.
我想见你时再见吧
Not if I see you first.
我一见你就撒丫子
If you can hear this,
如果你能听到
you're alone.
你已是孤身一个
The only thing left of us is the sound of my voice.
我唯一仅剩的 是我的声音
I don't know if any of us made it.
我不知道我们是否有人活了下来
Did we win? Did we lose?
我们赢了吗 输了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
But either way, it's over.
反正不管怎样 都结束了
So let me tell you who we were.
就让我告诉你 我们曾是谁
Let me tell you who you are...
让我告诉你 你是谁
Someone once asked me if I had learned anything from it all.
有人曾问过我 是否从中学到了什么
So let me tell you what I learned.
就让我告诉你 我学到了什么
I learned everyone dies alone.
我学到了 每个人都会孤身死去
But if you mean something to someone,
但如果你对某个人很重要
If you helped someone...
如果你救过某个人
Or loved someone...
爱过某个人
If even a single person remembers you...
哪怕只有一个人记得你
Then maybe you never really die.
那么也许 你就永远不会真正死去
And maybe...
也许
this isn't the end at all.
一切并未结束
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表