剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Only Samaritan can save the human race from itself.
只有撒马利亚人能够阻止人类自我毁灭
By eliminating key people,
通过清除关键人物
we can affect change that will save countless lives.
我们可以影响拯救无数生命
Butterfly flaps its wings,
小蝴蝶的翅膀一扇动
hurricane in China, blah, blah, blah.
中国就刮起飓风 如此这般
Can we just get the simulation over with?
直接模拟完不行吗
Right this way.
这边
Here's the thing, John.
事情是这样的 约翰
Max plans to talk about this code on the air,
麦克思本打算在直播里谈这个代码
exposing Samaritan's means of communication to the public.
公开曝光撒马利亚人的通讯工具
It's already killed one person to keep its secret.
它为了保密 已经杀了一个人
I need to get Max out of the station fast.
我得尽快带麦克思离开电台
I'm coming to help you.
我去帮你
You need to stay away.
你离远点儿
If Samaritan's after Max,
如果撒马利亚人在追杀麦克思
you can't put your cover at risk.
你的掩护身份就会有危险
Besides, it thinks it's taking out a nerdy talk show host.
再说 它以为只是要处理个宅男脱口秀主持人
It's not expecting me.
没料到有我在
You know what, Warren?
你知道吗 沃伦
Maybe you're right.
也许你是对的
Maybe it would be better if we just killed ourselves.
也许我们最好都自杀得了
What the There's no place to hide, Max.
搞什么 无处可逃了 麦克思
That's not me.
不是我
Death is our only sanctuary.
死亡是唯一的解脱
What's going on?
出什么事了
This is Max Greene on 520 WKCP.
这里是麦克思·格林 520 WKCP
I got to go.
不说了
This will be my last broadcast.
这是我最后一场直播秀了
Root? Damn it.
根 该死
Friends, the voice you just heard is not me.
朋友们 你们刚才听到的声音不是我的
I feel better. I was worried.
我感觉好多了 之前挺担心的
Are we broadcasting? That feeling
这是直播吗 那种感觉
is gone now. My board's down.
已经消失了 控制板失灵了
...sad to hear you're going to go through this.
很遗憾听到你要经历这些
If you can hear me, call the station.
你能听见的话 打电♥话♥给电台
The phones too.
还有电♥话♥
I was afraid of what would happen.
我害怕会发生的事
I shouldn't be, should I?
我不应该这么想的
I think it was our fate.
都是注定的
Everything we've done in our lives has lead to this moment.
我们生命中做过的所有事把我们带到如今的处境
We're locked in.
我们被锁住了
The mind control comes in waves.
思想控制一波接一波
Sometimes I feel like I'm in control,
有时候我感觉我能控制自己
and sometimes I don't, but--
有时候不能 但是
Target's with a co-worker.
目标和一位同事在一起
Roger that. Moving in.
收到 行动
More and more I feel like I've lost control.
我越来越感觉自己失控
What is happening?
出什么事了
I'm happy to be a sacrifice...
我乐于当牺牲品
It's a radio play.
这是电台把戏
They're trying to make you look nuts
他们弄得你好像疯了一样
so no one bats an eye when you wind up dead.
这样你死的时候就不会有人关注
What? Who?
什么 谁
Are there any tools around?
周围有工具吗
Thanks.
谢了
How are we gonna get out of here?
我们怎么离开
The electrical lock on that door is magnetic.
电子门锁是磁力的
A lot of magnetic locks
一般的磁力锁
can be confused by a strong enough rare-earth magnet.
可以被强力的稀土磁破解
Luckily for us most people have one sitting around their home
幸运的是 大部分人家中正有此物
attached to their computer's hard drive.
就在电脑的硬盘中
Come on.
走
Where the hell is everyone?
大家都跑哪儿去了
We can't use the front way out.
不能走前门
Is there another exit?
有别的出口吗
I think there's a fire escape on the other end of the office.
我记得办公室的另一边有个消防通道
Hug the right side of the hall under the security cameras.
走廊右边有安保摄像头 贴墙走躲过它们
they'll execute some kind of code.
他们要执行某种代码
How is any of this possible?
这怎么可能
Someone's spoofed your voice.
有人伪装了你的声音
It's called concatenative synthesis.
这是拼合技术
They took hours of your show and assembled a fake message
他们用你数小时的节目录音 加以重组
to sell the idea that you wanted to kill yourself.
做出你想自杀的样子
But who would do that?
但谁会做这种事呢
The people whose code you discovered.
被你发现了代码的人
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等等等
So the code is real?
代码是真的吗
It's not a coincidence that my team quits
这一切都不是巧合吧 我的人忽然辞职
and then you just happen to show up
你正好出现
as the perfect replacement, is it?
完美补缺
Is your name even Rose?
你名字真叫罗斯吗
Max, you've upset a very powerful being.
麦克思 你惹到了惹不起的大玩意儿
We need to stop the Q&A,
别问了
and get you off its radar.
逃出去要紧
Did you say "Being"?
你刚是说"玩意儿"
How's your hand, Sameen?
你的手怎么样了 萨姆恩
Just get on with it.
习惯了
Have you ever heard of the thylacine?
你听说过袋狼吗
It's an extinct animal species,
已经灭绝了
an ecological tragedy.
生态悲剧啊
On the other side of this door is a woman
门的另一边有个女人
who is working to bring the thylacine back to life.
正致力于让袋狼重现于世
Her name is Dr. Ayumi Kagawa.
她就是香川亚由美博士
She is an axis,
她就是一个坐标
a point at which humanity's fortune can swing dramatically.
可以看尽人性的巨变
Tonight, Dr. Kagawa has fully sequenced the thylacine genome.
今晚 香川博士排出了袋狼的全部基因
In 15 years, she will attempt to reintroduce this creature
十五年内 她就可以将其创造品放归
into an ecosystem that has long since moved on.
历经过沧海桑田变化的生态系统
Samaritan has the foresight
撒马利亚人的远见卓识
we, as humans, do not,
我们人类 望尘莫及
and it has seen the dominos fall.
如同倒下的多米诺骨牌
The shifting ecosystem would affect agriculture,
被改变的生态环境将会影响到农业生产
the food supply, the spread of disease,
食品供给 疾病传播
and thousands of people will die.
千万人死亡
A butterfly flaps its wings.
小蝴蝶的翅膀扇动了
Are you done yet?
哗哗完没有
Samaritan has attempted to sidetrack her work many times,
撒马利亚人多次试图转移她的工作
but she is as tenacious as she is brilliant,
但她太聪明 太固执
which leaves us with one option.
逼得我们别无选择
If Kagawa is eliminated--
只要清除香川
Point made.
清楚了
Can I wake up now?
我能醒了吗
Not one victory for the Machine.
机器一场未胜
Interference? From what?
干扰 哪来的
We're in a Faraday cage.
我们在静电屏蔽场中
It's coming from the Samaritan laptop.
来自撒马利亚人那台手提电脑
Wait. No signal can get in here.
等等 不可能有信♥号♥♥进入
Or out.
或输出
Interesting.
有意思
Ms. Groves.
格罗夫斯女士
How's it going, Harry?
怎么样了 哈罗
Are you running?
你在逃跑
Taking the stairs.
走楼梯
How goes your little simulated showdown?
小小模拟决战如何了
Having a little trouble with the laptop.
手提电脑有点问题
I caught it doing something new.
它在尝试新招
It's attempting to send out electromagnetic pulses,
要往外发电磁波
trying to connect with
试图联接
the whole network of Samaritan-infected devices around the world:
全世界被撒马利亚人感染的其他装置
laptops, printers, phones.
手提电脑 打印机 电♥话♥
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表