剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Let the games begin.
开战吧
It's working.
开始了
When's the last time you slept?
你上次睡觉是什么时候
Couple days. I don't know.
几天前吧 不记得了
Not since Krupa went missing.
克鲁帕失踪后就没睡过
I hear you. My last couple of missing person cases hit a brick wall,
我懂 我在查前几个失踪人口案时也碰壁了
but you got to take care of yourself.
但你得照顾好自己
You know those guys?
你认识那几个人吗
No.
不认识
Why?
怎么了
That's weird.
奇怪
Americans throw out enough food every year
美国人每年扔掉的食物
to fill 730 football stadiums.
足够装满730个橄榄球场
The world doesn't have an abundance problem when it comes to food.
现在的食物问题不在于匮乏
It has a distribution problem.
而在于分配
What's that have to do with our Krupa Naik problem?
那这和克鲁帕·奈克有什么关系
Krupa developed a freeze-drying process
克鲁帕发明了一种冷冻干燥工序
that would convert fresh produce to powder,
可以将新鲜食物制成粉末
and extend its shelf life by two years.
增加两年的保质期
She was going to license her research to us for a modest fee
她想低价将研究成果授权给我们使用
so we could feed millions,
这样我们就能供给亿万人
but someone didn't want us to have it.
但有人不想让我们得到
Who?
谁
I'm J.D. Carrick, CEO of Harvesta.
我是J·D·卡里克 丰收总裁
J.D. Carrick offered Krupa a fortune
J·D·卡里克想给克鲁帕一大笔钱
to buy her research outright.
把研究成果买♥♥下来
And that's a bad thing how?
这事儿怎么不好了
Well, she said no, and then vanished.
她拒绝了 之后就消失了
Harvesta opposition has a habit of disappearing,
反对丰收的人很多都消失了
including six farming activists in Ecuador last month.
包括上个月厄瓜多尔的六个农业社运分子
Why do you think it was this guy?
你为什么觉得是他做的
Carrick got pretty hostile during negotiations.
卡里克在谈判中咄咄逼人
Three days ago, Krupa chose Feed The Globe over Harvesta,
三天前 克鲁帕选择供给全球而非丰收
and that was the last time anyone saw her.
那是最后一次有人看到她
Then, about 2:00 a.m. that night--
然后 那天凌晨两点
Same time Krupa went missing.
克鲁帕就是那时失踪的
Somebody hacked our company servers and stole just one file.
有人黑进了我们公♥司♥的服务器偷走了一个文件
Let me guess.
我猜猜
The one with Krupa's research on it.
存放着克鲁帕研究成果的那个文件
So, you think whoever stole that file is behind her disappearance.
你认为偷走文件的人和她的失踪有关系
I know it, but my IT guy can't trace the hack.
我很确定 但我的技术人员没法追踪黑客
Maybe my IT guy's better than yours.
也许我的技术人员比你的厉害
You've been underground for months,
你藏身地下几个月
and you chose to resurface by threatening Detective Fusco's son.
上来就威胁弗斯科警探的儿子
I thought you were smarter than that, Bruce.
我以为你没那么蠢呢 布鲁斯
It worked.
管用就行
I got your attention.
我吸引到你的注意了
I need you to listen to me.
给我听着
Go back underground and stay there until you're ready to die.
除非你打算找死 否则就乖乖藏在地下
Carl Elias and Anthony Marconi
卡尔·以利亚和安东尼·马可尼
were my brothers since childhood,
是我从小的兄弟
and I lost them both within a matter of months.
几个月时间里 我先后失去了他们
Anthony's death was suitably avenged.
安东尼的仇已经报了
Elias saw to that.
以利亚处理的
Elias's final chapter has yet to be written.
而以利亚的事还没完
But I can't write it until I know who killed him,
除非我知道他是谁杀的 否则就没完
which I think you do.
而我认为你知道
That's not a question you want the answer to.
这个答案你不会想知道的
Whoever went after Elias would kill you just for asking it,
单这么一问 杀死以利亚的人就会杀了你
let alone seeking vengeance.
况且你还打算复仇
I made my peace with that.
那也算我死得其所
I'm sorry for your loss, Bruce,
节哀顺变 布鲁斯
but that's what it is.
但也只能如此
A loss.
哀悼
You want to talk about loyalty?
你想跟我谈忠诚
I'll kill you myself you ever go near Fusco again.
你再靠近弗斯科 我会亲手杀了你
730 stadiums, that's a lot of leftovers.
730个橄榄球场 真是浪费啊
Multiple gunshots fired at 6♥4♥ West 21st Street.
西21大街6♥4♥号♥有多声枪响
That's here.
就是这里
Multiple shots fired at 6♥4♥ West 21st Street.
在西21大街6♥4♥号♥有多声枪响
There's no gunfire. All units respond.
没听见枪响 各单位响应
ShotSeeker must be wrong.
探枪肯定搞错了
Shooter is a male, 5'10",
枪手为男性 身高177
wearing a plaid shirt and a black hoodie,
穿格子衬衫和黑色连帽外套
and is considered armed and extremely dangerous.
应该持有枪♥械♥ 极度危险
That's you. Drop the phone.
就是你 放下手♥机♥
I'm calling the ShotSeeker tech.
我在给探枪技术人员打电♥话♥
Drop your phone!
放下手♥机♥
What's happening?
这怎么回事
Drop the gun!
把枪放下
It's not a gun! It's not a gun!
那不是枪 那不是枪
I'm a cop! Don't shoot!
我是警♥察♥ 不要开枪
Boy, you look more strung out than usual.
哟 你看着比平时还虚啊
Yeah, four cops almost shot me.
那是 四个警♥察♥差点朝我开枪
Yeah, and I almost took the bullets.
没错 我差点挨枪子
Someone just tried to set him up for a suicide by cop,
有人设计想让他招警♥察♥开枪
and they used ShotSeeker to do it.
他们利用的是探枪
I saw two guys in a van that might be tracking us.
我看到有两个在货车里的家伙可能在跟踪我们
Could be working for Harvesta.
可能是丰收的人
RTCC's trying to pull up some visuals now.
实时犯罪中心正在调取录像
I've already checked, Detective.
我已经看过了 警探
There are cameras outside Feed The Globe, but that van
供给全球外面有摄像头 可那辆货车
was never in their sight.
从没进过镜头
However, the anonymous phone call with Garvin's exact description
而对嘉文外表做出准确描述的匿名电♥话♥
came from a nearby payphone,
是附近电♥话♥亭打来的
also off camera.
也没有拍到
Anonymous, huh?
匿名电♥话♥
Send me the address. I'll go check it out.
把地址发给我 我去看看
That's interesting.
有意思
Someone hacks Feed The Globe to steal Krupa's research,
有人黑进供给全球偷克鲁帕的研究
and then ShotSeeker is hacked
之后探枪系统也被黑
to orchestrate a suicide by cop.
意图招警♥察♥开枪
Ms. Groves and I will follow the cyber trail.
我和格罗夫斯女士会追踪网络线索
Okay, I'll take Garvin to... Detective.
好 我会带嘉文去 警探
Krupa's neighbor from apartment 4E, Mary.
克鲁帕在4E房♥的邻居 玛丽
She wants to meet.
她想见面
Very good.
很好
Keep me posted.
保持联♥系♥
No rest for the weary. Let's go.
一刻不得闲啊 咱们走吧
Hey, you settle that thing with Bruce?
你和布鲁斯处理好了吗
Well, settled's a stretch,
不敢说已经处理好了
but I got him off your back.
但他不会再找你麻烦了
Got to go, Lionel.
我得走了 莱奈尔
I'll take ShotSeeker, you look at Feed The Globe.
我负责探枪 你盯供给全球
Okay, Harry.
好的 哈罗
Let's hack these hackers.
我们来黑那些黑客吧
How goes the ASI death match?
人工超级智能生存竞赛结果如何
Too soon to tell, I'm afraid.
现在下结论还太早
Is it?
是吗
Even her replica's overmatched.
连她的副本都被碾压了
Have you considered recoding Her
你考虑过重新编写
with a more defensive stance?
让她更注重防御吗
You mean arm the Machine?
你是说对机器加以武装
More like equip her with the tools She needs
不如说是给她提供她需要的工具
to better protect herself.
让她能更好地保护自己
Self-preservation is a very close cousin to aggression.
自我保存与攻击只有一线之隔
A child, your child,
一个孩子 你的孩子
needs to learn to push back on the playground.
该学会在操场上反击霸凌
That's not an instinct
这种天性
we should hope to nurture in any artificial super intelligence.
我们不该赋予任何人工超级智能
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表