剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
All clear, move.
安全 走
Sit down.
坐下
This guy's a stone killer.
这是个冷血杀手
No one opens this door, got it?
谁都不许开门 明白吗
This is Detective Lionel Fusco calling from inside the 8th precinct.
我是莱奈尔·弗斯科警探 现在在第八分局
We need immediate back up.
我们急需支援
We've got multiple combatants in the building.
楼内有多名战斗人员
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
The Voice had someone other than Easton release the Templarios.
除伊斯顿外 "声音"还安排了别人释放圣堂武士
Someone on the inside. Isn't that right, Chen?
内部的人 是吧 陈
I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
He threatened my family.
他拿家人威胁我
The Templarios. They're coming.
圣堂武士 他们来了
Get down.
趴下
How many guys they got? More than we've got bullets.
有多少人 比我们的子弹多
Take cover.
掩护好
Should have put in for a transfer.
真该把调职申请交了
Sorry, partner.
抱歉了 搭档
This is a hell of a way to go out.
也算死得其所了
On me. One, two...
听我口令 一 二
three.
三
Sameen, please, you have to believe me.
萨姆恩 拜托 你要相信我
This isn't a simulation. This is real.
这不是模拟 这是真的
You're safe now. Let's get back to the subway.
你现在安全了 我们回地铁站吧
No.
不
We can't.
我们不能
Shaw The simplest way
肖 毁掉一个人
to break someone is to rob them of their reality,
最直接的方法就是剥离其现实感
and they did that well.
他们做得很出色
And maybe you're right, maybe I am safe...
也许你是对的 也许我安全了
but as long as I'm alive...
但只要我活着
You'll never be safe.
你就永远不会安全
What do you mean?
什么意思
I could turn on you at any moment,
我随时可能背叛你
and even if I don't, I could lead them to the Machine.
即使我不会 我也能带他们找到机器
That'll never happen.
这不可能
I don't know if I'm calling the shots anymore...
我不知道能否说了算
And neither do you.
你也一样
7,000 simulations.
七千次模拟
I killed a lot of people,
我杀了很多人
but the one person that I couldn't kill...
但只有一个人让我下不了手
Was you.
你
So I killed myself.
于是我就自杀
Over and over again.
一次又一次
And I'd rather do that here and now
我现在宁愿这么做
than to risk your life.
也不想危害你的生命
Okay, Shaw.
好吧 肖
What the hell are you doing?
你要干什么
We'll play it your way here.
我们按你的法子玩
You can't live with me...
你不能和我一起
I can't live without you.
没有你 我活不下去
So if you die, I die too.
你死 我也死
Put that down.
把枪放下
I really don't know what's gonna happen when we pull the trigger.
不知道我们扣下扳机后会发生什么
Never been much of a believer, but hey...
我从来不信教 不过
You never know.
谁知道呢
Guess we're about to find out, aren't we?
谜底马上就要揭晓了 对吗
Damn it, Root.
该死 根
Easton, stay down.
伊斯顿 趴下
I'm out.
我没子弹了
Thanks.
谢了
All this time, you were looking for The Voice,
一直以来 你在寻找"声音"
and he was trying to track you, Harold.
他在追踪你 哈罗德
Thought we had him in our sights once.
有一次还以为找到了他
I threatened to electrocute him
我威胁要电死他
till I realized it was just a hired gun.
结果那只是个杀手
More smoke and mirrors.
还是障眼法
And what will you do if you find the real man behind the curtain?
如果你找到了幕后老大 会怎么做
Oh, that's odd. What?
奇怪 怎么了
A large transaction initiated from this node.
一宗大额转账从这个节点发出去了
Payment deposited into the account of an actress
转账存入到了一名女演员账上
who looks an awful lot like Mrs. Easton.
此人长得非常像伊斯顿太太
Her abduction is a total fabrication.
她的绑♥架♥案是虚构的
A ruse.
是诈
But why?
但为什么
Easton gets arrested only to lie about his wife's abduction?
伊斯顿被捕只为谎称他妻子被绑♥架♥吗
Sending the police all over the city.
把警♥察♥都派遣出去
So that he can go after someone inside.
他就可以拿下里边的人了
The precinct. Oh, no.
警局 不
Harold, perhaps a more pertinent question is--
哈罗德 也许更严重的问题是
Who the hell is Terry Easton?
特里·伊斯顿到底是谁
You.
是你
Did you really think you could betray me
你真以为你能出♥卖♥♥♥我
and live to tell about it?
还活着出去吹嘘
How?
你怎么做到的
Cleanliness is all.
要干净利落
I'm out. That makes two of us.
我没子弹了 彼此彼此
Got to get to one of their weapons.
得去抢他们的武器
Mr. Reese, I finally tracked down the source
里瑟先生 我终于追踪到了
of the detonation signal.
引爆信♥号♥♥的源头
It's coming from inside the precinct.
是从警局发出的
Easton's wife isn't real and he's not a victim.
伊斯顿的妻子是假的 他不是受害者
He's the perpetrator. It's him.
他是行凶者 就是他
Sorry, Detective.
抱歉 警探
It was a pleasure doing business with you.
很高兴与你共事
No!
不
Lionel!
莱奈尔
Look out, there's another Templario.
小心 又一个圣堂武士
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, just grazed me, that son of a bitch.
没事 只是擦伤 王八羔子
I still got a guy in the room.
屋子里还有一个人
Finch, Fusco's been shot.
芬奇 弗斯科被射伤了
And Easton, or whoever the hell he is,
伊斯顿 管他叫什么名字吧
he got away.
他跑了
You're probably wondering how I traced your call.
你可能在想 我是如何追踪到你电♥话♥的
I followed the detonation signal to your base of operations.
我追踪引爆信♥号♥♥找到了你的大本营
Your encryption is impressive,
你的加密做得不错
along with that app on your phone that modulates your voice,
手♥机♥上的变音软件也不错
but what's really ingenious
但最巧妙的是
is the call you made to yourself in the precinct.
你在警局给自己打的电♥话♥
A recording
一通录音
that allowed you to assume the role of a victim.
就把自己扮成了受害者
Even your getaway car,
甚至你逃跑用的车
registered under another alias
登记在另一个化名下
in a spot perfectly removed from street cameras.
完美地躲避了街上的监控器
A precaution at every turn.
小心谨慎 步步为营
Evidently not cautious enough.
显然还不够小心
No, you've wreaked enough havoc.
不 你已经造孽够多了
Blackmail, extortion, abduction, murder.
勒索 敲诈 绑♥架♥ 谋杀
You can't be permitted to continue.
你不能再继续下去了
Turn yourself in.
自首吧
I've already done that once today.
我今天已经自首过了
I wouldn't cross Harold.
不要惹哈罗德
Elias...
以利亚
I'm not surprised you're alive,
你没死我一点都不惊讶
but I must say I never thought you'd run with someone like him.
但不得不说 我没想到你会跟他这种人混
Harold's a friend,
哈罗德是我的朋友
one of the few I have left.
我的朋友所剩不多了
A truce then.
那就休战
Careful...
小心
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表