剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
compassion and loyalty
恻隐和忠诚
make people weak,
会使人软弱
easy to exploit.
容易被利用
That's some stinking thinking
这想法真可悲
and why you're gonna lose.
也是你必输的原因
Not today.
但不是今天
Be seeing you.
后会有期
I think that's far enough, don't you?
我觉得够远了 你觉得呢
Come on, Harold,
得了 哈罗德
you brought me for a reason.
你带我来是有原因的
You must have know I'd do something like this.
你明知道我会出手
How's your arm?
胳膊怎么样了
Gonna take more than a bullet to keep me down.
一颗子弹可放不倒我
It's time we had a talk, Lionel.
我们该谈谈了 莱奈尔
So what are we doing here?
我们来这干什么
You're not gonna propose to me, are you?
你不是要跟我求婚吧
Give me your phone.
手♥机♥给我
Why?
为什么
What the hell'd you do that for?
这是干什么
You never know who might be listening.
也许会有人监听
It wasn't even turned on.
我根本没开机
What's going on?
到底怎么了
Those questions you've been asking?
那些你一直在问的问题
You deserve answers.
你有权知道答案
Mr. Reese, are you certain that disclosing the truth
里瑟先生 你确定告诉弗斯科警探真♥相♥
to Detective Fusco is a wise choice?
是明智的抉择吗
These days, even the precinct's not safe.
现在 连警局都不安全了
So maybe the best we can do is...
也许我们最需要的是
trust each other.
信任彼此
Very well,
好吧
but there's an urgent matter now that requires your attendance
不过我这儿有紧急情况需要你
after you're finished.
那边搞定了快回来
There's a system listening through every microphone,
有一个系统 通过所有麦克风进行监听
watching through every camera.
透过所有监控器进行监视
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表