剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
secret--a secret--
秘密 秘密
There we go.
好了
Now, can you see me?
现在 你能看到我吗
Is she still lagging?
她还不行吗
I defragged the drives.
我重整了硬盘
The machine should be purring like a kitten.
机器喵应该通体舒泰了
Excellent.
非常好
It appears to be working.
好像可以了
Hi there, pretty.
你好啊 美人儿
Okay, here's the last one.
好了 最后一个了
We should have all the precinct cameras.
警局监控都搞定了
Now can we get back to work?
能开工了吧
The trigger finger is itchy as hell.
没人突突 不开心
Patience, Mr. Reese.
耐心点啊 里瑟先生
With the precinct cameras, we could run our real surveillance test.
有了警局摄像头 就可以进行实时监控测试了
No more test.
别再测了
It's has been almost 2 months,
已经两个月了
people there are dying without us.
有人因为我们的缺席而死亡
Hi, partner.
我说搭档啊
I guess glasses ain't the magic intel huh?
眼镜儿的魔法情报全没了吧
I mean, if only gonna have to be a real detective?
怎么着 以后老老实实当警探
Even one error machine code
机器一个代码错误
could have unimaginable consequences.
都有可能造成不可预测的后果
Just turn the damn thing on.
快启动那倒霉玩意儿吧
The sky's not gonna fall.
天塌不下来
Actually, sky does fall a lot around you when it takes.
其实吧 就你个能作的 天没少塌下来了
Cool your jets, Johnny boy.
别急嘛 约翰亲亲
You're the muscle, Harry is the maestro.
你负责打打杀杀 哈罗负责运筹帷幄
This is delicate.
很棘手
Things must be taken one of a time in order.
得一步一步 依次解决
How about you keep tinkering,
那你们继续缝缝补补
I'll go shot some keens and get my own intel?
我去突突点膝盖 自己找点情报吧
Yeah, sounds like a great idea.
得 这主意太妙了
Your CV could really use more color.
你的履历正需要更光辉灿烂的事迹呢
I say let him go.
你就随他去呗
Tarzan can beat his chest and stop bothering us.
放那只人猿泰山自己野去 省得烦咱们
Oh, dear.
天啊
It appears we have an issue with facial recognition.
好像面部识别有问题
Yet another bug.
又一个故障
Add it to the laundry list.
加到清单里呗
We don't have time for this, Finch.
我们没时间了 芬奇
We'll get it worked out.
我们会搞定的
How was your nap?
休息得如何
A whole hour, more than I've had in a week.
整睡了一个小时 超过我这一周的睡眠量了
You should get some shuteye.
你应该合下眼
John is right, there's no time.
约翰说得对 没时间了
Facial recognition was fine yesterday.
面部识别昨天还好好的
We don't have enough processing power.
处理能力不够啊
We're running a factory off a candle.
我们在靠点支蜡烛的热量发动整个工厂
Without the right equipment,
没有合适的设备
the Machine's gonna keep freaking out.
机器只会一直崩溃
You're right. No servers, no numbers.
你说得对 没服务器 就没号♥码
Isn't the priority here stopping Samaritan?
首要任务不应该是阻止撒马利亚人
Saving the world?
拯救世界
Saving Shaw?
拯救肖吗
One step at a time, in order.
一步步来 依次解决
The numbers are the way we'll know
号♥码可以让我们确定
that the Machine is functioning properly.
机器功能正常
We don't have enough horsepower.
我们马力不够
Normally I'd loot a Best Buy, but--
要平常我就直接抢百思买♥♥了 不过
Yes, but without the Machine providing you a cover identity,
是 但是机器不能给你提供掩护身份了
you're grounded--
你就行不通了
or, rather, undergrounded.
应该说 你上面行不通了
I'll enlist Mr. Reese.
我去帮里瑟先生
While you're out,
正好你要出去
just a few things I need.
我需要点东西
Yes, of course.
没问题
Thanks, Roomie.
谢了 室友
Mouthwash, floss, black nail polish?
嗽口水 牙线 黑色指甲油
Are you taking fashion risks?
你要挑战时尚啊
Providing creature comforts.
提供点物质享受
Since Ms. Groves can't leave the subway
既然格罗夫斯女士不能离开地铁站
until the Machine restores her cover identities,
非等机器给她重设好掩护身份才行
it's the least I can do.
这点忙我总得帮
Shag rug in purple.
长绒地毯 紫色的
She's recently begun redecorating.
她要重新装♥修♥
The all-nighters are making us a bit crazy.
熬夜熬得我们发疯
Fuzzy slippers, two pairs.
绒毛拖鞋 两双
One of those for you?
其中有你一双不
Yes, all right. I get your point.
好了 我知道了
I'll have the Machine up soon.
我尽快搞好机器
I'm aware that every day without it means more bodies for you.
我知道没有它的每一天 你都可能面对更多尸体
Actually, things are real quiet at work.
实际上 工作上这几天特别清闲
I've got too much free time.
我简直闲大发了
Is that why you've been so restless?
所以你就这么焦躁不安
Make friends.
交朋友去啊
You deserve a social life.
你也该有点社交了
What about Dr. Campbell?
和坎贝尔医生怎么样了
A few dates.
约会了几次
Have you told Iris anything?
你跟爱莉丝说了实情吗
Just enough to keep her safe.
只说了保证她安全的事
There's our cue.
该行动了
Strange that your work has gotten so quiet.
你的工作居然会如此清闲
If homicides are down,
凶案下降
Samaritan is preventing murders.
撒马利亚人在阻止谋杀
Maybe it's not all bad.
也许它也没那么恶
Not all bad is not good enough.
"没那么恶"可不够
Finch, how did you teach your Machine to be good?
芬奇 你怎么教你的机器为善
By example.
以身作则
Here, put this on.
给 穿上
Crowbar.
撬棍
Flashbang.
闪光弹
I'm getting felony nerves.
我这是要逆天啊
We're pulling a heist. Loosen up.
我们在抢劫 放松
Resistance.
阻力
Fulcrum.
支点
Effort.
施力
We got a breach!
有人入侵
Showoff.
得瑟
How about we drop those toys?
把那玩意儿扔下好吧
All clear.
安全
Look, souvenirs.
看 战利品
So this is all the juice the Machine needs, huh?
机器就要这些东西啊
6♥4♥ next-generation GPU blades.
6♥4♥位最新一代GPU刀片服务器
Yes, these should work quite well.
对 肯定能行
They're perfect. I love them, Harry.
完美 我爱死了 哈罗
And so does Bear.
小熊也爱死了
This is your new bedroom, Root?
这是你的新卧室吗 根
You're into jewel tones?
瞧这满屋子闪瞎眼色
Finch must love that.
芬奇肯定爱死了
I've made some renovations as well.
我也做了些翻新
I've built the core heuristics of the Machine into the subway car.
我把机器的核心试探程序建到地铁车厢里
Without a decentralized backup,
没有分散备份
a mobile environment could prove useful in the event that we had to move it.
万一我们需要转移 设备可移♥动♥能救急
And the whole thing is wireless.
而且全是无线的噢
So you're going to stuff all this crap in the car?
这么说你要把这堆破烂儿都塞进车厢
No, it's not necessary.
不 没必要
The car is the brain,
车厢是大脑
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表