剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
I'm not seeing anything in applications or the operating system.
应用软件和操作系统中没有发现
Try the firmware.
试试固件
Something tells me he's not going to be making any more unwanted advances.
我感觉他不想再无谓献殷勤了
Let's stay on task, Harry.
专心任务 哈罗
Appears you were right, Ms. Groves.
看来你说对了 格罗夫斯女士
There is some code here in the firmware that doesn't belong.
固件有些外加的代码
Can you copy it?
能复♥制♥吗
Done.
搞定
Goodness. Garrett, are you okay?
天啊 加勒特 你没事吧
What happened?
发生什么事了
You have siblings?
你有兄弟姐妹吗
No.
没有
I just had one, Paul.
我只有一个 保罗
He was eight years older than me.
他比我大八岁
That's a big age difference.
年龄差很多啊
Yeah, Paul pretty much raised me.
是啊 几乎是保罗养大了我
Our dad wasn't around much.
父亲总是不在
The Army took up most of his time.
军队占据了他的大部分时间
My dad too.
我爸也一样
I was only 10 when Paul enlisted,
我十岁那年 保罗入伍
decided to follow in our dad's footsteps.
他决定追随爸爸的步伐
Over the next few years,
接下来的几年
I only saw him around the holidays, if at all.
能看到他的时候 只有过节
It was always the same conversation.
谈话内容千篇一律
He'd ask me about school,
他问我学校怎么样
and I'd pretend to be interested in the Army.
我假装对军队感兴趣
Truth was, we hardly knew each other anymore.
实际上 我们几乎不认识彼此了
So your brother was killed in action?
你哥哥在行动中遇害了吗
The major who notified us said that
那少校告诉我们说
Paul died heroically in the service of his country.
保罗为国英勇捐躯
Wouldn't say more than that.
其他就没说了
Paul's job was classified.
保罗的工作是机密
I never cared what Paul did for the Army.
我之前从不在乎保罗在军队做什么
I just...
我只是
wanted to know what happened to him.
想知道保罗到底发生了什么
After a few years at the firm,
在公♥司♥做了几年后
I was in a position to find out.
我的职位能查明真♥相♥了
By stealing classified military files?
通过盗窃军方机密文件吗
Yes, okay. A couple of times.
好吧 有几次
But...
但是
it felt like my last chance to know my brother,
这是我了解哥哥的最后机会了
who he was.
了解他的为人
Is that crazy?
这很疯狂吗
No.
并不
I know what it's like to lose someone,
我知道失去的痛苦
to want to know why.
想了解原因
All I learned was, Paul was no hero.
我只了解到 保罗并不是英雄
Why do you say that?
怎么说
He was under investigation for treason.
他当时正因叛国罪被调查
Treason?
叛国罪
Do you still have access to the photos you took of his file?
你还能拿到你拍的文件照片吗
Yeah.
是的
Those goons might have taken my cell phone
那些暴徒拿走了我的手♥机♥
but not before I uploaded everything to the cloud.
不过我之前已经上传到云端了
This says Paul went to work for the Pentagon
这上边说保罗为五角大楼工作
as an intelligence officer.
职位是情报员
It's after that, the part about the investigation.
之后 就是调查
He was in Afghanistan as a military advisor,
他当时在阿富汗当陆军参谋
where the CIA suspected he was behind a stolen weapons shipment.
当时中情局怀疑他与一起武器失窃案有关
But why would a Pentagon intelligence officer
但为什么五角大楼的情报员
be acting as a military advisor?
会担任陆军参谋
Unless it was a cover.
除非是掩护身份
What is it?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Just need to figure out our next move.
只是在想下一步该怎么走
Hey, Finch? Mr. Reese.
芬奇 里瑟先生
Did you learn what it was Mr. Duncan was stealing?
你查出来邓肯先生要偷什么了吗
Information on his brother,
他哥哥的信息
about how he died.
他怎么死的
Died? What happened to him?
死 发生了什么
So we done here?
可以了吗
Unbelievable.
难以置信
You break into my quarters, hold me captive,
你们闯入我的营房♥ 囚禁我
wreck the place, and for what?
把这地方翻了个遍 为了什么
You know what I've given to this country,
你们知道我为这个国家付出了多少
the risks I take every day I'm out there?
每天又冒着多大的风险吗
And this is how my own country chooses to repay me?
我的祖国却这样回报我
Sorry, but I'm owed a hell of a lot more than that.
抱歉 欠我的比这还多多了
You know what I've--
你知道我
Now we're done.
现在可以了
John? John?
约翰 约翰
What?
怎么了
What happened to Duncan's brother?
邓肯的哥哥怎么了
I killed him.
我杀了他
Now I see the connection.
现在我知道联♥系♥了
Beale was running the agency's investigation
比尔当时负责中情局
into Duncan's brother,
对邓肯哥哥的调查
and he was the one who sent me and Stanton after him.
然后派我和斯坦顿去杀了他
Well, regardless of Duncan's desire
不管邓肯有多想知道
to know how his brother died,
他哥哥是怎么死的
you cannot tell him you were involved.
你不能让他知道你牵扯其中
It would make an already difficult situation untenable.
这会让本就艰难的形势更加脆弱
You're right about that.
你说得没错
Our priority now is to save his life.
我们当前的首要任务是保证他的安全
With a little time, I could create a new identity for him,
给我点时间 我可以给他创造一个全新的身份
give him a fresh start in another country.
让他可以在其他国家重新开始
No, there's no place he could go
不 不管他去哪里
that Beale wouldn't find him.
比尔都会找到他的
What I need to do is get Beale to back off.
我需要做的是让比尔放弃找他
How might you accomplish that?
你要怎么才能做到
I got an idea.
我自有主意
But I'm gonna need your help.
但我需要你的帮助
Yeah. When?
好 什么时候
Sir, Langley's detected an attempt
长官 兰利总部监测出有人试图
to breach one of its databases.
闯入数据库
The hacker is searching for information on Paul Duncan.
黑客在搜索保罗·邓肯的信息
Can you trace the hack?
能追到到黑客的位置吗
It appears to be coming from Times Square.
应该是在时代广场
Turn around.
掉头
That's impressive.
了不起
I'm surprised that phony key card of yours got us inside.
奇怪啊 你那张伪造的门卡竟然真能让我们进来
Yeah, my guy does good work.
我的人 厉害啊
Security comes by every half hour.
警卫每半个小时会经过一次
Don't worry about that; just focus on what we came here for.
别担心 专心找你要找的东西
Okay, we have the location.
有定位了
Let's go.
我们走
Sir. Look at this.
长官 看看这个
Hello.
你好
Your little ruse work?
你的花招起作用了吗
I certainly hope so, for John's sake.
为了约翰 但愿如此
I see you're running the malware we found on the truck.
你在运行我们在车上找到的恶意软件
Dissecting it.
是在解析它
Running it would be far too dangerous,
运行它太危险了
seeing as one of its primary functions
毕竟它的主要功能之一
is to connect its host to Samaritan.
就是连上撒马利亚人
So what have you found out?
有什么发现
Well, once active, it attempts to access
一旦激活 它会尝试获取
all the files in the infected device
感染设备上的所有文件
and send all that information to Samaritan.
并将所有信息发给撒马利亚人
So it's spyware? Partially.
所以是间谍软件 部分是
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表