剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
It's a modified version of the Funtenna hack.
是演化版"声波黑客"
That's what Samaritan's using.
撒马利亚人用的是这个
That's what Max found.
麦克思发现的是这个
What did Max find?
麦克思发现了什么
Electromagnetic pulses cause buzzing in the AM radio signal.
干扰调幅电台信♥号♥♥的电磁波
Buzzing that most people would write off as harmless interference,
一般人都不会把这种干扰当回事
but a trained Samaritan operative--
但受过训练的撒马利亚人特工
Would recognize it as hidden code.
会识别出其中隐藏的代码
Is this about the messages?
是在说那些信息吗
Who are you talking to?
你在和谁讲话
Using older technology like radio
这种古老的无线技术
would allow Samaritan operatives to hide in plain sight,
使得撒马利亚人特工可以轻易隐身
receive secret messages in the field,
接受秘密信息
or send them to--
或者召回
Operation centers.
行动总部
I know why the Machine sent me here.
我知道机器为什么派我来这里了
Wait. Barricade the door.
等等 把门关好
I'll be back soon as I can.
我尽快赶回
Wait! Wait, wait, wait!
等等等等
What Machine? What's a Funtenna?
什么机器 什么是声波黑客
Ms. Groves, I know what you're thinking,
格罗夫斯女士 我知道你在想什么
but it's far too dangerous.
但是太危险了
Harold, this radio station
哈罗德 这个电台
can communicate with any Samaritan facility.
能连接撒马利亚人的任何设备
The Machine wants me to send a message to Shaw.
机器想我给肖传个信
The Machine wants me to send a message to Shaw.
机器想我给肖传个信
Has Ms. Groves been identified by Samaritan?
格罗斯夫女士被撒马利亚人认出来了吗
Has she put Max Greene in danger of being killed?
她有没有致麦克思·格林于被杀的危险之中
That's not very helpful.
真没帮上忙
Yeah, Finch?
怎么了 芬奇
I believe Ms. Groves is about to do something excessively risky.
格罗斯夫女士要拼命冒大风险了
Color me surprised
莫名惊诧啊
'cause I'm almost to the radio station now.
我快赶到电台了
Samaritan operatives may already be on the premises.
撒马利亚人特工可能已经就位了
If you go in there, make sure you hide your identity.
你进入时 千万掩饰好身份
Don't worry.
别担心
They won't see me coming.
他们看不到我
Give me a break, Doc.
得了吧 医生
We're doing another simulation already?
这是又要模拟啊
No need.
没必要
Did you enjoy your field trip?
出外勤感觉如何
First real time out of the facility since you got here.
你来之后 第一次真正走出这里
Real time?
真正
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Prominent genetic researcher Dr. Ayumi Kagawa
出色的基因研究学者香川亚由美博士
was gunned down in her lab last night
昨晚被枪杀于其实验室
in what police are calling a random act of senseless violence.
警♥察♥称之为随机行凶案
No. Her lab was ransacked, destroying
不 实验室被洗劫一空
You're full of it. That was a simulation.
你在胡扯 那是模拟
This is another trick.
这是在耍花招
That--that--
这 这
Or we're still in the simulation now.
或许我们现在仍在模拟之中
How's your hand?
你的手怎么样了
No, no, no.
不 不 不
No, this isn't real.
不 这不是真的
No.
不
No! No!
不 不
It sounds like you don't know what's real anymore.
看来你已无法分辨真伪了
The EMF meter.
电磁探测器
Okay.
好
Come on.
快
The printer.
打印机
You've been infected by Samaritan, haven't you?
你已经被撒马利亚人感染了 是不是
Hope you don't mind if I use you to talk to my friend.
希望你不介意我用你跟朋友聊一下
I--
我
Operatives? How many?
特工 多少
Two.
两个
Is Max safe?
麦克思安全吗
It's okay, Max.
没事的 麦克思
I'm a friend. Come with me.
我是朋友 跟我来
So John showed up after all.
约翰还是出现了啊
That should really kick in.
很快就能生效了
Couple more minutes now.
再等几分钟
Sorry?
什么
You try anything,
敢轻举妄动
I'm gonna stick this through your eye all the way into your brain.
我就捅进你眼睛 扎进你脑袋
You know as well as I do there's no way to escape.
你心里很清楚 自己无路可逃
There's cameras everywhere.
这里到处是监控
Guards outside this door.
门外就有守卫
The only way that you get out of this facility is in a body bag.
出去的唯一办法 就是躺在运尸袋里
I know,
我知道
but I'd rather be dead than be your guinea pig for one more day.
但我宁死也不愿再当你的小白鼠
Someone get over here!
快来人
I need a key card.
我要钥匙卡
Shaw,
肖
please get this.
一定要收到
Four, A.
四 A
Four.
四
Four alarm fire.
[S04E11]四级火警/天雷地火
Root.
根
Grab her. Get her arms.
抓住她 绑住胳膊
Put your hands up and turn around.
举起手 转过身来
I'll give up without a fight
我会乖乖束手就擒
if you promise to leave Max alone
只要你保证放过麦克思
and take me to the facility where Sameen Shaw is being held.
并带我去关压萨姆恩·肖的地方
Who?
谁
I wasn't talking to you.
我不是跟你说话
I cannot see you, but I recognize your behavior.
我看不到你 但能识别出你的行为
You are an acolyte of the Machine.
你是机器的手下
Now we're on the same page.
这下你明白了
You heard my terms.
你听到我的条件了
Do we have a deal?
成交吗
If you are willing to surrender,
如果你愿意投降
I will take you to the facility where Sameen Shaw is being--
我会带你去关压萨姆恩·肖的地方
What? No!
什么 不
I almost had her, John!
我差点就找到她了 约翰
We need to get out of here now.
我们得马上离开
Called in a favor.
我找了下关系
Dispatch is sending a unit this way to investigate a break-in.
调度中心派警员来调查闯入案了
Now explain to me what the hell were you thinking
你给我解释下 脑子进什么水了
offering yourself up to those guys?
居然要跟那些人走
It was my best shot at finding Shaw.
这是找到肖的最好机会
You keep going off half-cocked like that,
你再继续抽风下去
you're gonna get yourself killed.
就要害死自己了
I'm not Lionel.
我不是莱奈尔
I don't need you to protect me.
我用不着你保护
I got a message to her.
我传了信息给她
How do you know?
你怎么知道
The Machine helped me do it.
机器帮我的
I know.
我知道
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里
We have to get you off the grid.
我们得帮你消失
Talk to someone about getting you a new ID. Come on.
找人给你弄个新身份 走吧
You're gonna have to live underground, on the run,
你必须隐姓埋名 逃命求生
but at least you'll be--
但至少你
On the run?
逃命求生
For how long?
要多久
This is nuts.
这简直是疯了
That's no life.
那是什么样的生活
I'd rather be dead than leave now.
我宁死也不会离开
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表