剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
A little more irrigation, please.
再来点冲洗液
Soon you'll forget it's even there.
很快你就会忘了它的存在
You might feel a tiny pinch.
可能会有点疼
Almost done.
马上好
Got my German Shepherd chipped.
刚给我的德牧装了芯片
Had a nasty habit of jumping the fence.
它太喜欢往围栏外面跳
I'm afraid this attack dog is slightly more advanced.
恐怕这只军犬要更高级一点
Fortunately for us, so is our chip.
幸运的是 我们的芯片也更高级一点
I should hope so.
希望如此
Ms. Shaw has killed six of my men in the last nine months.
肖女士过去九个月里杀了我六名手下
Just stitching up now.
开始缝合
It appears the operation has been a success.
看来手术很成功
Sir, implanting an electronic microchip
先生 在离她的脑干这么近的地方
this close to her brain stem is incredibly risky--
植入电子芯片非常危险
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢 医生
I expect Ms. Shaw to be much more accommodating from here on out.
我希望肖女士从现在开始能更听话
Time to begin phase two.
该开始第二阶段了
Hi.
你好
I'm Stewart.
我是斯图尔特
You have beautiful eyes
你的眼睛很美
and gray matter.
脑灰质也很美
If I was a zombie--
如果我是僵尸
A little humor to break the ice.
讲个笑话破冰
Shall we?
开始吧
Do you remember the first time you realized
还记得你第一次意识到
there was something greater than yourself?
世界上有比你更伟大存在的那一刻吗
Some people never experience this state of grace.
有些人无法领会蒙恩
Not everyone is meant to,
不是每个人都有幸
but you merely have to ask,
但你只需要开口
and we can show you the face of a god,
我们就能让你一睹上帝的真容
or we can wipe your slate clean.
我们也可以清除你的记忆
Which one will it be, Sameen?
你选哪一种 萨姆恩
The choice is yours.
你自己选择
We'll start by asking you a few questions.
先问你几个问题
Do you remember your name, your mission?
记得你的名字吗 你的任务吗
What about the names of your Machine's acolytes?
那机器信徒的名字呢
They've compressed the Machine to its core code,
他们将机器压缩到核心代码
hiding it somewhere.
把它藏了起来
Where would they go?
他们会去哪儿
Nothing.
没反应
I think that chip fried her brain.
也许芯片毁了她的大脑
There was a park you played in as a girl on the base in Qatar.
你小时候常在卡塔尔一个基地的公园里玩耍
The playground had a roundabout.
那个游乐场有个儿童转盘
The other kids loved to spin,
其他孩子喜欢在上面转圈
but you got sick,
但是你会头晕
so sick it made you angry.
晕到让你很生气
One day you forced yourself to spin
有一天你逼着自己上去
from sunup to sundown.
从日出直到日落
How many times did you retch that day?
你那天吐了几次呢
There isn't much that gets a rise out of you, is there?
能刺♥激♥你的东西不多 是吧
All right, then, let's play a game.
好吧 我们玩个游戏好了
Joseph Kent, firefighter.
约瑟夫·肯特 消防员
He pulled you out of the twisted wreckage
他把你从撞成破烂的车里救了出来
that claimed your father's life.
而你父亲死在了里边
Tell me, is Kent dead or alive?
告诉我 肯特是死是活
Dead.
死
Multiple myeloma, rare bone cancer.
多发性骨髓瘤 罕见的骨癌
Sadly, not rare enough.
很遗憾 还不够罕见
Dead or alive?
是死是活
Come on, take a look.
来啊 看一眼
Agent Cole,
特工科尔
your old partner, dead.
你的前任搭档 死
I'm starting to see a pattern.
我好像发现规律了
Dead...
是死
or...
或者
alive?
是活
Did you come up with this game all by yourself,
这个游戏是你自己想出来的
or did it tell you to bore me to death?
还是它叫你把我无聊死算了
If it were up to me,
我能做主的话
I'd have abandoned you long ago
早就抛弃你了
like your so-called friends.
就像你所谓的朋友一样
First thing I'm gonna do when I get out of these straps...
等我挣脱出去 我做的第一件事
is make you bleed.
就是让你流血成河
Promises, promises.
各种保证
Afraid our chip didn't take.
恐怕芯片不管用
How should we proceed?
下一步怎么办
Our pet goes under the knife again.
再给小狗狗做次手术吧
And if she becomes a slobbering vegetable?
如果她变成植物人了呢
A little brain damage is a small price to pay
区区脑损伤无关紧要
if we can turn Ms. Shaw into a valuable asset.
只要能把肖女士变成有利资源就行
Sameen! Sameen!
萨姆恩 萨姆恩
Stop it. Stop resisting!
住手 别反抗了
Hold still.
抱住她
I think she wet herself.
她失禁了
What a mess.
真是一团糟
I thought she was a killer.
我还以为她是杀手
Perhaps you over-sedated her.
也许你镇静剂用过量了
Doesn't matter.
没关系
Even if Shaw becomes a team player after her next visit to the O.R.,
即使下次手术把肖变成团队成员
her bladder issues will be the least of her problems.
她也有比膀胱更严重的问题需要关心
Surgery waits for no man.
手术不等人啊
Have a seat.
坐吧
My men will be waiting as soon as the door opens.
我的人肯定会守在电梯门外
I'm counting on it.
正合我意
The average person swallows 2,000 times a day.
普通人一天会吞咽两千次
Now, it's a good thing you're not average,
好在你不是普通人
'cause this much BZD
因为这种份量的镇静剂
could stop your heart.
能要了你的命
Now let's play a game.
现在我们玩个游戏吧
Dead or alive?
是死是活
Alive. Well, what do you know?
是活 谁能想到呢
Now that's what I call being a team player.
这才叫团队成员嘛
No, no, no.
不 不 不
You gotta be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
Okay, I'm gonna have to borrow your boat.
好吧 我得借用下船了
Thanks for the parting gift.
感谢临别赠礼
Can you just...
你能不能
Can I, uh--can I help you find anything?
有什么 可以帮到你的吗
Move along, Milhouse.
走开 苗浩斯
Patient is ready for you, Doctor.
病人准备好了 医生
Hey, Milhouse.
你好 苗浩斯
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
天啊 你还好吗
Dandy. Thanks for asking.
好极了 谢谢关心
I just need to use your phone.
我想借用下你的电♥话♥
Oh, come on, man, today.
快点啊 别拖到明天
Bobby. Bobby what?
鲍比 姓什么
Jackson.
杰克逊
Bobby Jackson. Yeah.
鲍比·杰克逊 很好
Okay, Bobby Jackson, you'll do.
好 鲍比·杰克逊 你就可以
Customer service. How can we help you today?
客户服务 有什么可以帮你的
Yeah, hi,
喂
I'm calling from the City Square Pharmacy on 24th Street.
这里是24大街的城市广场药房♥
There's a homicide in progress.
这里出了凶杀案
I'm about to kill Bobby Jackson.
我要杀了鲍比·杰克逊
What?
什么
Looks like your number's up.
看来你的号♥码跳出来了
Yeah, hi, I'm calling from the City Square Pharmacy on 24th Street.
喂 这里是24大街的城市广场药房♥
Okay, Bobby, stop that, all right?
行了 鲍比 别挣扎了好吗
Don't be such a wimp.
别这么怂
Bobby.
鲍比
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表