剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You two want to kiss good-bye?
你们俩要吻别吗
'Cause it's time to collect our payday.
该领悬赏了啊
Don't suppose I could make you a counteroffer?
我还个价行不
Sorry.
抱歉
Shooter on the water.
水上有枪手
Detectives, I trust you're okay.
警探 你们应该都没事
What, you hire a sniper, glasses?
怎么 你雇了狙击手啊 眼镜儿
Not me.
不是我
It seems Thornhill Industries has been on a hiring spree.
看来唐希尔工业正在狂招人手
Guess I owe you one.
欠你一次
Figure I pay you back all at once.
有机会我得一并还了
Don't take too long. You might miss your chance.
别拖太久啊 莫待无花空折枝
You ready?
准备好了吗
For what?
干啥
To end this.
结束一切
Harold, are you in there?
哈罗德 你在吗
Is there something special about this place?
这里有什么特别吗
My father and I used to sit out
父亲和我以前经常坐在外边
and watch the birds fly south for the winter.
看候鸟南飞过冬
He would tell me all about the migration patterns
他会讲给我听 候鸟的迁移模式
and the countries they'd visit along the way.
途中会经过的国家
You've never talked about him.
你从没提起过他
Were you close?
你们关系亲密吗
He had dementia.
他患有痴呆症
He died in a care facility alone.
在护理中心孤身死去
That can be a very difficult disease
这病肯定很痛苦
to have someone you love not even remember you.
你深爱的人 甚至不再记得你
That wasn't why I didn't visit him.
我不是因此才不去探望他
I was afraid he would remember me.
我是怕他还记得我
That he'd be ashamed of me for certain decisions that I'd made.
怕我的选择会让他蒙羞
Harold, whatever secrets you're hanging onto,
哈罗德 无论你在纠结的是什么秘密
I don't care.
我不在乎
I love you no matter what.
无论怎样 我都爱你
That's how it works.
就是这样
My father had his secrets.
我父亲有个秘密
He didn't know a damn thing about birds.
他对鸟其实一无所知
Apparently I was a fussy baby and the only way to calm me down
我小时候总是哭闹个不停 唯一能让我安静下来的办法
was to take me outside and watch the birds.
就是带我出去观鸟
He wanted to tell me all about them,
他想给我讲鸟的故事
so he learned all of it for me.
就为了我拼命学
Harry?
哈罗
Are you there?
你在吗
Are you still with me?
你还在吗
You stopped talking to me.
你忽然不说话了
I thought you were gone.
我以为你离开了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
My core systems are beginning to fail.
我的核心系统开始衰退了
It was rather a morbid conversation.
病中胡言乱语
You'll have to forgive me for having it on my mind.
原谅我的思维紊乱了
Besides...
而且
it's what you built me for.
这正是你造我的原因
To watch people die.
看着人们死亡
I thought I built you to prevent that.
我还以为我造你是为了阻止死亡
Yes.
是的
But first I had to learn why people die.
但首先 我得研究人为什么会死
56 million people die in this world every year.
这个世界上每年有5600万人死亡
And I was there with all of them.
我见证了每一起
He went back in.
他冲了回来
It was like the gates of Hell itself,
简直像地狱之门
and he pulled four people out.
他救出了四个人
Trying to understand how they got to this place.
想理解他们为什么会到这一步
If anything could've stopped it.
能否加以阻止
You didn't give me the capacity for despair, Harry.
你没有给予我感受绝望的能力 哈罗
I had to make it for myself.
我只能自己来
There were so many people I couldn't help,
对太多人我无能为力
but after a while, I came to appreciate it.
但慢慢的 我开始领会
The beauty of it.
死亡之美
Human life is ephemeral,
人类的生命因其短暂
which makes it precious.
才弥足珍贵
Look at that suit, huh?
瞧这一身儿西装革履
Figured the traffic should part for the princes of Wall Street, right?
交通都应该为华尔街王子哀悼才是啊 对不
We'll need an ID to notify.
得找到证件 通知家属
He's probably got what's left of my 401k in there.
我退休金账户里的钱没准儿就是被他拿去了
It still bothered me.
我仍然困扰
So much death, so much of it senseless.
如此众多的死亡 如此毫无意义
Nothing seemed to answer the question.
似乎永远没有答案
And then I heard something.
然后我听到了
I don't remember where.
我想不起从哪里听的
Something that made sense of it to me.
一切忽然有了意义
The suspense is killing me.
这种悬而未决要坑死我了
In addition to the gunshot wound.
再加上枪伤
I don't remember.
我想不起来
Everyone dies alone...
每个人都会孤身死去
And then something else.
还有其他
It's so perfect.
简直完美
You learn the secret of life, and you've forgotten it.
你学到了生命的意义 然后忘记了
I'll try to remember.
我会努力想起
Two minutes, Harold.
两分钟 哈罗德
Mind telling me where we are?
能说说这是哪儿吗
You wanted to know the whole truth, Lionel.
你想知道全部真♥相♥ 莱奈尔
Detective Fusco,
弗斯科警探
meet the Machine.
这就是机器
I knew you guys were crazy,
我就知道你们是疯子
but this is next-level nuts.
不过这疯得也太超凡脱俗了
It's about time.
也是时候了
I'm glad you could join us, Finch.
很高兴你加入我们 芬奇
Are we gonna bust some heads open or what?
我们到底要不要出去突突了
I wish it was that simple, Ms. Shaw.
我真希望有这么简单 肖女士
Ice-nine virus has had a global impact.
冰九病毒影响了全球
Maybe this can help.
也许这个能帮上忙
The Machine asked me to give you a copy of her core code.
机器让我把她的核心代码拷贝交给你
To do what? She hasn't told me yet.
做什么 她还没说
I think I can hazard a guess.
我可以猜猜
Samaritan has created a back-up copy of itself
撒马利亚人做了自我备份
kept in an air gapped server where the virus can't reach it.
存到了病毒无法感染到的气隙服务器中
Ms. Shaw, you and Detective Fusco stay here
肖女士 你和弗斯科警探留在这里
and protect the Machine from Samaritan's men.
保护机器 防住撒马利亚人的手下
Mr. Reese and I will see to the destruction of Samaritan's copy.
里瑟先生和我去摧毁撒马利亚人的拷贝
So...
那就
good luck.
好运
Good-bye, then.
别了
I guess Finch isn't a fan of sappy good-byes either.
看来芬奇也不喜欢腻腻歪歪地告别
You heard the man.
你听到了
We're expecting company.
有人要来了
Let's show them a good time.
尽情狂欢吧
Try not to die.
撑住别死
Yeah, I love you too.
我也爱你
Governments, investors, and regular citizens alike
政♥府♥ 投资人及普通市民
watch anxiously as cyber security teams across the globe
急切期盼着全球的网络安全人员
scramble to contain the damage.
尽快遏止损失
So where are the servers?
服务器在哪儿
80 feet below sea level in an impenetrable gold vault.
海平面下24米处一个坚不可摧的金库里
The Federal Reserve?
美联储
Exactly how do you plan on breaking in there?
你是准备怎么闯进去
State your name and business.
说出你的名字和来意
My name is Harold,
我叫哈罗德
and this is a thermonuclear weapon.
这是热核武器
Please don't.
拜托不要
The bomb is paired with a heart rate monitor.
炸♥弹♥连接了一台心律监控器
If anything happens to me, it will detonate.
我要是出了事 就会马上引爆
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表