剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Get out of my...
滚出我的
Sameen?
萨姆恩
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
Come back to bed.
回床上来
We'll figure it out in the morning.
等天亮再说
Okay, I'll be right there.
好 我这就过去
Hey, baby.
宝贝
Don't move a muscle.
乖乖别动
I'm gonna go grab us some breakfast.
我去买♥♥点早餐
So what did you need to tell me so urgently?
什么事这么着急告诉我
Finch finished analyzing the chip.
芬奇解析完了芯片
It's a placebo.
只是安慰剂
If there's anything wrong with Shaw, it's not the chip.
肖如果有不对劲 不是芯片的原因
Is she okay?
她还好吗
She's...behaving strangely.
她 举止有些古怪
We need to figure out what's going on with her.
我们得弄明白她到底怎么了
If she's turned.
是否已被策反
Shaw's not the enemy.
肖不是敌人
You have no idea what Samaritan put her through.
你不知道撒马利亚人对肖做了什么
Or how it's changed her?
是否改变了她
I won't hurt her.
我不会伤害她
Neither will you.
你也不行
I'm not saying that.
我没那么说
Look, just...stay with her.
你就 陪着她吧
See if you can find out anything.
看看能发现什么
So I don't get it. You guys think that
我不明白了 你们觉得
I'm a double agent, or I'm a human bomb about to detonate?
我是双面间谍 还是随时会引爆的人♥体♥炸♥弹♥
Sameen. John's a professional dick,
萨姆恩 约翰一直混♥蛋♥透顶
but I can't believe that you don't trust me.
可我不敢相信 你居然不信我
Wait, did--
等等 你
Did you bug me?
你在窃听我
I know you have been through things
我知道你经历了
that we can't imagine, but...
难以想象的痛苦 可是
you don't have to be scared.
你不要害怕
Scared? This has to end now.
害怕 现在该有个了结了
You know what? Screw this.
你猜怎么着 去他妈的
Excuse me.
抱歉
Hi, honey. Yeah, this is Sameen Shaw.
嗨 宝贝 我是萨姆恩·肖
I know you're looking for me.
我知道你在找我
So come and get me. Hello? Who's this?
来抓我吧 请问是哪位
I'm taking the fight to Samaritan right now.
我现在就跟撒马利亚人宣战
And I'm gonna destroy it once and for all.
这次我要彻底摧毁它
We're not equipped for this hunting party.
装备为零 开战无能
We are now.
全齐
I brought a few extra party favors.
我多带了几个"小宝贝"
It's time we slay the dragon.
该擒王了
Or time we hit the road.
是该跑路了吧
Damn it. Hands up!
该死 举起手来
Found our escapee, sir. We'll make it look clean.
找到逃犯了 先生 我们会清理好
Could've made it a little harder for us, though.
虽说会有些棘手
You know, I was thinking the exact same thing.
我也有此顾虑
Can you triangulate a signal off his last call?
能追踪到他最后电♥话♥的信♥号♥♥吗
Let's reach out and touch his boss.
来直捣他们的老窝吧
My dear Samaritan, have you relocated
亲爱的撒马利亚人 你是否已定位到
Sameen Shaw or her associates?
萨姆恩·肖及其同伙
Hey, Gramps.
我说老爷子
Root!
根
You okay? Let's go.
你还好吗 我们走
Everything all right, Sameen?
别来无恙啊 萨姆恩
If you want to live, keep your mouth shut.
想活命 就闭嘴
Please don't shoot.
请别开枪
I have no wish to make my final confession.
我还不想做临终忏悔
Why'd you bring us here, Finch?
为什么带我们来这 芬奇
Turns out this
原来这里
is the best place to hide from a god.
才是躲避上帝的最佳地点
This way, please.
请这边走
It seems centuries-old stone acts as a natural Faraday cage.
几世纪高龄的石砌建筑是天然的静电屏蔽场
At least we won't disturb the occupants.
至少不会惊扰到亡灵们
We should be safe here.
我们在这里很安全
How unreasonably optimistic of you.
多么盲目的乐观啊
There's no hiding him, not for long.
这里藏不住他 藏不久
So we don't hide him.
那就不藏着他
We kill him while we still have the chance.
趁机杀了他
We don't render final judgments, Ms. Groves.
我们不做审判者 格罗夫斯女士
Then we'll never win. Let's finish this now.
那我们永远赢不了 现在了结吧
We need him alive.
他必须活着
Weren't you the one who said, "Cut off the head, the dragon dies"?
不是你说的"擒贼先擒王"吗
Oh, Puff's head's gonna roll,
被擒住的王是死定了
but not before he tells us how to defeat it.
不过他得先交待怎么擒贼
I'm not the head of the beast, as you suggest.
我并非你所说的"王"
There is no head.
我们没有首领
As such, I'm irrelevant.
我无关紧要
So, do with me what you will.
所以 随便你们
Torture, kill.
要杀要剐
You know, I was hoping you'd say that.
我就盼你这句
You had me strapped to a bed for nine months.
你捆了我九个月
So now you're returning the favor.
现在你要一报还一报了
It's retribution time, is it?
也该报了 是吧
Well, that's the one thing we operatives are good at.
我们这些特工最擅长的啊
Afraid my days in MI6 are long gone.
我不在军情六处很多年了
Oh, but not your habits.
但你的习惯不会变
I knew a lot of guys like you. Hell, I was you.
我认识很多像你的人 靠 我就曾是你
And one of the qualities you all have in common--
你们的共同特征之一就是
you always have an out.
总会留有退路
And you built the damn thing, so you must have an off switch.
你建了那倒霉东西 手里一定会有开关
Be a dear and wake me up when you're done asking the same question.
乖 换新问题时叫醒我
How do you shut it down?
你怎么关掉它
There's nothing in my lapel, John.
我的翻领里可没东西 约翰
No, but you've got a kill switch in here somewhere.
没有 但你一定有毁灭装置
You wouldn't trust anyone but yourself with it.
除了自己 你谁都不会相信
There.
这里
You find something?
找到什么了吗
Ms. Shaw, please.
肖女士 拜托
Please, Sameen!
拜托 萨姆恩
Whatever it is you're hiding,
你藏的东西
it's wedged between your radius and your ulna.
嵌在你的桡骨和尺骨之间
A USB drive.
是优盘
Didn't you say we're in a Faraday cage, Finch?
你不是说我们在静电屏蔽场中吗 芬奇
Let's plug it in.
插♥进♥电脑
The USB's heavily encrypted,
这个优盘重重加密
but I broke through long enough to get a glimpse of a familiar code.
但是我破解了大段 瞥见了熟悉的代码
So you know the code? I know the author.
你认出代码了 我认出了其创造者
An old associate, Arthur Claypool,
一位老朋友 亚瑟·克雷普
Samaritan's forefather.
撒马利亚人之父
I believe this code is a kill switch.
我相信这个代码就是毁灭装置
A unique string of characters that will obliterate our rival
一旦优盘被♥插♥入带有网络的设备
once this USB is plugged into a networked device.
其中的字段就会清除我们的敌人
But we won't know for sure until I crack this encryption.
但是在我破解加密之前 还不能确定
So keep typing!
那就接着码
You should rest, Ms. Shaw.
你应该休息下 肖女士
Your...
你的
My brain's been fried.
我的脑子一团糟
I'm sorry.
对不起
You're not the one who drilled into my head.
在我脑袋上钻洞的人又不是你
But maybe I could've helped to stop it.
但我本来有可能阻止的
You asked me if I even looked for you.
你问我 有没有找过你
In my heart, I thought--
我心里 认为
You thought I was dead.
你认为我死了
I gave up on you.
我放弃了你
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表