剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
Secret system--
秘密系统
A system you asked for, to keep you safe.
一套你请求护你安全的系统
A Machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
You've granted it the power to see everything,
你允许它监视一切
to index, order, and control the lives of ordinary people.
标识 规范 控制普通人的生活
The government considers these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
But to it, you are all irrelevant.
但对它来说 你们都无关紧要
Victim or perpetrator, if you stand in its way...
但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你阻挡了它的路
We'll find you.
我们就会找到你
Here we go.
到了
Good morning, John.
早上好 约翰
Any updates from the subway?
地铁站有进展吗
Are the simulations up and running?
还在运行模拟吗
No news yet.
还没消息
Professor Whistler needed to check some books out from the campus library,
惠斯勒教授得去校图书馆找几本书
so while I was out I thought I would take the opportunity
所以我想趁机
to update security at the safe house.
升级下安全屋的安保系统
Was there a problem with the safe house?
安全屋出问题了吗
You can't be too careful.
小心驶得万年船啊
I take it that you've managed to track down our latest number.
看来你已经找到最新的号♥码了
I'm at the Real Time Crime Center.
我正在实时犯罪中心
A watcher watching the watchers.
一个监控着监控者的监控者
Or listener, as the case may be.
其实 是监听者
Ethan Garvin.
伊森·嘉文
A sound analyst for ShotSeeker,
探枪系统的声音分♥析♥师
an acoustic surveillance system that uses microphones mounted across the city
这一系统利用遍布全市的麦克风
to pinpoint the location of a gunshot,
定位枪击声音
and can do it to within 50 feet.
可以精确到15米以内
I see you've done your homework, Professor.
看来你做了很多功课 教授
More fun doing it than grading it.
做功课比批功课有趣啊
Mr. Garvin's main job is to rule out false positives
嘉文先生的工作是识别出
from loud noises like car backfires,
汽车回火等各种类似枪击的误报
before dispatching police.
然后再调派警♥察♥
Right now he's wrapping up a 12-hour night shift
现在他正要结束12小时的夜班
and slamming coffee like he just woke up.
却像刚起床一样猛灌咖啡
Were those gunshots, Mr. Reese?
那是枪声吗 里瑟先生
Time will tell, Professor.
等着瞧 教授
Garvin's on the case.
嘉文正在分♥析♥
Four sensors generating data.
四个传感器正在生成数据
148 decibels.
148分贝
Do you need a hand, Detective?
需要帮忙吗 警探
Riley. My question can wait though.
莱利 不急
I want to see ShotSeeker in action.
我要看看探枪系统是如何工作的
ShotSeeker says it's gunfire,
探枪系统说有枪击
but the question is, what does Garvin say?
但问题是 嘉文怎么说
Shots fired.
枪击
Shots fired near 19026 Hilltop.
山顶路19026号♥附近发生枪击
Unit 329, you're one block west.
329小队 在你们东边一街区外
Copy that.
收到
Officers in pursuit.
警员已出警
20 bucks says it's a Glock 22.
我赌20元是格洛克22式手♥枪♥
Any takers?
有人赌吗
The city almost scrapped this whole system six months ago.
半年前市里差点解散了这套系统
Too many false alarms, but then Garvin came in,
因为有太多误报 然而嘉文来了
recalibrated the sensors, and efficiency is through the roof.
他重新调校了传感器 效率破天
Okay, suspect's in custody.
好了 疑犯已被捕
Nice work, Garvin.
干得好 嘉文
It's a Glock 22.
是格洛克22式
Want to grab some lunch, Garvin?
一起吃午饭吗 嘉文
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
I promised the old lady we'd go to sushi.
我答应了我女人去吃寿司
And your question was?
你的问题是
Actually, I need to take this call.
其实 我得接这个电♥话♥
Listen, babe, I got to cancel sushi.
听着 宝贝 我得取消寿司了
I'm getting sucked back into overtime.
又要加班了
Garvin just lied to his girlfriend.
嘉文刚对他女朋友说了谎
I wonder who else he's lying to.
不知道他还在对谁说谎
All right, you guys are up next.
好了 下一组是你们
Nice good warm-up laps. Good job.
热身做得不错 干得好
This should cover it. All right.
我来付吧 好
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Why don't we take three steps to the left?
我们何不向左三步
Domain Awareness doesn't need to see this.
免得"区域警觉系统"看到
That's it.
好了
I'm on my lunch break, pal.
我正在吃午饭 伙计
Your son Lee is not half bad.
你儿子李不错
His footwork's sloppy, but he's good with a stick.
他的脚法不行 不过球棍用得不错
I know talent when I see it.
我确定他有天赋
I also know you're one of the last people
我也确定你是最后一个
to see Carl Elias alive.
见到卡尔·以利亚的人
You want to know about Elias?
你想知道以利亚的事
I want to know who killed my friend.
我想知道是谁杀了我朋友
It's in my report.
在我报告里
I don't believe police reports written by dirty cops.
我不相信黑警写的报告
I came here for the truth. You got the truth.
我来是要知道真♥相♥ 你已经知道真♥相♥了
Now why don't you take off while you still got your teeth?
不如滚开吧 省得一会儿满地找牙
Let me put it to you this way:
我这么跟你说吧
I loved Carl Elias like a brother,
我爱卡尔·以利亚 亲如兄弟
the way some fathers love their sons.
爱愈父子
I swear to God, you look at my kid one more time.
我发誓 你再看我儿子一眼
You don't know what you're talking about.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You're asking questions even I don't know the answers to.
你的问题 我也不知道答案
Okay.
好
I get it now.
我明白了
It's your partner that calls the shots
管事的是你搭档
even when it's your name on the report.
虽然报告上是你的名字
You tell John Bruce Moran's looking for him.
你告诉约翰 布鲁斯·莫兰在找他
I'll see you around, Detective.
回见 警探
I like what you've done with the place.
我喜欢你对这里做的改变
Padlock's a nice touch.
扣锁这招挺聪明
A necessary precaution.
必要的预防措施
We copied that malware together,
我们一起复♥制♥了那恶意软件
and now you're seriously locking me out?
你现在却要封锁我
More like locking Samaritan in.
是锁住撒马利亚人
I used code from that laptop to incubate a miniature clone
我利用那台电脑里的代码培育了我们的敌人
of our enemy ASI.
人工超级智能的微缩复♥制♥
You put a baby Samaritan in a nursery.
你在育儿室里放了个小撒马利亚人
Just a kernel of its code
只是核心代码部分
trapped inside this Faraday cage.
困在了这个静电屏蔽场里
What's your plan, Harry?
你有什么计划 哈罗
Zip tie it to a chair and ask it questions?
把它捆在椅子上拷问它
No, I thought I'd leave that to the Machine.
不 我觉得还是交给机器吧
I've begun incubating a similar kernel of our own ASI.
我也给我们的人工超级智能培育了一个类似核心
Soon I'll allow the two entities to engage one another
很快我会在一系列控制模拟下
in a series of controlled simulations
让它们彼此接触
with the Machine code probing the Samaritan code for weaknesses.
让机器的代码在撒马利亚人的代码里寻找弱点
Like rival ASIs playing online chess.
人工超级智能对弈
The results of the simulations might indicate a strategy
模拟的结果也许可以给我们在现实世界
we could use against Samaritan in the real world.
对抗撒马利亚人提供策略
When's show time?
几时开场
I need an hour or so.
还要一个小时左右
I'll go get the popcorn.
我去准备爆米花
Actually, Ms. Groves,
事实上 格罗夫斯女士
this is more of a closed performance.
这是封闭演出
So you are locking me out.
所以你就是在封锁我
Not just you. Everyone.
不只是你 所有人
If you want me to do whatever it takes,
你想让我用尽手段
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表