剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You need something, kid?
有啥需要吗 孩子
Don't move. Hands behind your back.
不许动 双手放在身后
You're gonna be okay, kid.
你会没事的 孩子
Still no word from John.
还是没有约翰的消息
The guy they sent was a runner.
他们派来的只是个跑腿的
He didn't know anything,
他什么都不知道
but we know him.
但我们知道他
It's Jeff Blackwell.
杰夫·布莱克韦尔
He was a number.
他曾是号♥码
One we dismissed.
我们筛选过的号♥码
Guess She was right after all.
看来她是对的
He's off the grid doing Samaritan's bidding now.
他暗地执行撒马利亚人的命令
Got a feeling we haven't seen the last of him.
咱们和他肯定后会有期
How's our twitchy tech?
焦躁的技术小哥如何了
Detective Fusco stopped one assassin,
弗斯科警探阻止了一名杀手
but Samaritan will just keep sending more.
但撒马利亚人还会派出更多人
And we can't put a stop to it
而我们无法阻止
until we understand why Garvin's targeted in the first place.
除非我们搞明白为什么嘉文会成为目标
Maybe this will help.
也许这个能帮上忙
Blackwell said Samaritan thinks it's dangerous.
布莱克韦尔说撒马利亚人觉得这个很危险
It's a backup of Krupa's research.
这是克鲁帕研究的备份
You saw this exact file on Carrick's computer earlier today,
你之前在卡里克的电脑上看到的就是这份文件
didn't you?
对吧
I couldn't open it, remember?
我没法打开 记得吗
Wily encryption.
相当狡猾的加密
That's interesting. May I? Yeah.
有趣 我能试试吗 当然
Samaritan has encrypted the file
撒马利亚人加密了文档
so that no human can ever open it.
没有人类能打开
It's a decoy, Ms. Groves.
这是个诱饵 格罗夫斯女士
A fake.
假文件
Samaritan planted this decoy on Carrick's computer
撒马利亚人在卡里克的电脑上植入这个诱饵
to frame him for Krupa's murder.
陷害他谋杀克鲁帕
How adorably ruthless and elaborate.
多么残忍♥ 多么精妙
Carrick has done this sort of thing before in Ecuador,
卡里克在厄瓜多尔就做过这种事
so it's more than easy to assume he did it here.
所以自然会联想到这次也是他干的
Good work, Harry.
干得好 哈罗
But how do we save Ethan Garvin's life?
不过我们要怎么救伊森·嘉文
Let's assume that Samaritan is targeting Garvin
假设撒马利亚人视嘉文为目标
because his investigation threatens to unearth
是因为他的调查会揭露
a copy of Krupa's research.
克鲁帕研究的备份
Which is exactly what happened.
而事实正是如此
By that logic, if we disseminate the research now,
如此说来 如果我们现在就散布这份研究
Garvin ceases to be a threat.
嘉文就不再是威胁了
The danger that he represents would've already come to pass.
他可能造成的威胁已经发生
I can upload it to 15 online science journals right now.
我现在就能把它上传给15家网络科学刊物
You could, but should we?
是可以 但应该这么做吗
Why does Samaritan want to bury that research so badly?
为什么撒马利亚人迫切地想掩藏这份研究
Could solving world hunger lead to an overpopulation problem?
因为解决全球饥荒问题会引发人口过度膨胀吗
We can't pretend to understand Samaritan's motivations.
我们没法理解撒马利亚人的动机
For all we know, it did all of this
也许它的所做所为
just to assume control of the global food supply,
是为了控制全球粮食供应
but what we do know is we can save a life today
但我们能确定的 是想救这条人命
by doing the opposite of what Samaritan wants.
只有跟撒马利亚人对着干
All I have to do is hit this button.
我只需要按下这个按钮就行
Do it.
动手吧
Did it work?
成功了吗
We'll know soon enough.
一会就知道了
I'll tell you what you want to know,
我会告诉你你想知道的
but these men need to leave the room.
但这些人得出去
I'm not gonna put their lives at risk too.
我不能也置他们于危险
These men are Elias's men.
这些都是以利亚的人
They were loyal to Elias.
他们忠于以利亚
They're every bit as invested in my mission.
他们和我有着同样的目的
In that case, I'm leaving now,
那我走了
but first I got to find my cell phone.
不过我得把手♥机♥拿回来
Oh, come on, fellas.
别闹了朋友
I thought we were men of honor.
我还以为我们是正直的人
I can't control them, John.
我控制不了他们 约翰
Good.
好吧
Now we can talk.
现在我们可以谈了
We saved a life today, but at what cost?
我们今天挽救了一条生命 但代价是什么
John? Hello?
约翰 是你吗
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I'm with Bruce.
我和布鲁斯一起
He wants the truth.
他想知道真♥相♥
Won't take no for an answer.
一定要知道
I understand.
我明白了
30 minutes.
三十分钟
I guess we can take Helper Monkey off the endangered species list.
看来你家宠物脱离濒危生物名单了
For now at least.
暂时是
Chin up, Harry.
提起精神 哈罗
Our path to victory will reveal itself soon enough.
制胜之法马上就揭晓了
Let's hope you're right.
希望你是对的
You did good, Garvin.
你做得很好 嘉文
We got two guys in custody thanks to you.
多亏了你 我们才抓住了这两人
Krupa's still missing. Mary's dead.
克鲁帕仍然失踪 玛丽死了
Yeah, we did the best we could.
我们只能尽力而为
It wasn't enough.
还不够
It never is.
永远都不会够
That's the curse of what we do, and why we never stop.
这是我们的职业诅咒 也是永不止步的原因
I'm not giving up on Krupa.
我不会放弃克鲁帕
She's not alone among the missing.
她不会就此淹没在失踪人口名单里
Thanks, Detective.
谢了 警探
Go home and get some sleep.
回家好好休息
And get yourself a razor, will you?
麻烦剃下胡子行不
Hello, old friend.
你好啊 老朋友
Carl?
卡尔
I apologize for not contacting you sooner,
抱歉没有早点联♥系♥你
but it was for your own good.
但这是为了你好
How so?
怎么说
I knew you'd take vengeance, Bruce.
我知道你会复仇 布鲁斯
Would surely get you killed.
这会赔上你的性命
They said you burned up in that transport van.
他们说你在运输车里被烧死了
Detective Fusco took a big risk that night.
那晚弗斯科警探冒了巨大的风险
He got me here.
他带我来了这里
John and Harold brought me back from the brink.
约翰和哈罗德把我救了回来
Speaking of the good detective,
说到好警探
he's worried about you, John.
他很担心你 约翰
We all were.
我们都很担心
I'm telling you, this guy knows something about Riley.
我跟你说 那人知道莱利的消息
Hey, Lionel.
莱奈尔
Hey, buddy, you okay? Where are you?
兄弟 你没事吧 在哪里呢
I'm with Bruce at the safe house.
我和布鲁斯在安全屋
He's not gonna bother you anymore.
他不会再找你麻烦了
As long as you're okay.
你安全就行
Listen, Lionel,
莱奈尔
you stuck your neck out for me,
你为我冒险拼命
and we appreciate it.
我们很感激
Thank you.
谢谢你
From all of us.
我们都承情
Yeah, sure.
行了
As long as you know I'm not done asking questions.
只是你得知道 我还有很多疑问
I don't even think the CEO's guilty.
我觉得那个总裁无罪
He thinks he got framed up, and guess what.
他说他是被栽赃的 你猜怎么着
So do I.
我信了
Can we pick this up tomorrow?
我们能明天再说吗
No, we can't.
不能
There's something strange going on right now,
现在发生了很多事
and I'm gonna investigate it
我要调查到底
with or without the nerd herd.
宅客帮不帮忙我都要
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表