剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
No. Not your rules.
不 不是你们的规则
You work at the behest of a system
你们为之工作的系统
so broken that you didn't even notice
在你们不曾察觉的时候
when it became corrupted at its core.
已经烂透了
When I first broke your rules,
我第一次打破你们的规则时
a sitting president had authorized assassination squads in Laos,
时任总统[尼克松]批准在老挝设置暗♥杀♥小队
and the head of the FBI had ordered his men--you
联调局的局长命令手下 也就是你们
to conduct illegal surveillance on his political rivals.
对其政♥治♥对手实施非法监控
Your rules have changed every time
你们会为了私利
it was convenient for you.
随意改变规则
I was talking about my rules.
我说的是我的规则
I have lived by those rules for so long.
长久以来 我一直谨守规则
Believed in them for so long.
一直相信这些规则
Believed that if you played by the right rules,
一直相信只要按照正确的规则行事
eventually you would win.
就一定会赢
But I was wrong, wasn't I?
但我错了 不是吗
And now all the people I cared about are dead.
现在 所有我在乎的人 都死了
Or will be dead soon enough.
或是快死了
And we will be gone without a trace.
我们也会无声无息地消失
So now I have to decide.
所以我现在必须决定
Decide whether to let my friends die,
决定是否要让我的朋友死去
to let hope die,
让希望死去
to let the world be ground under your heel
让这个世界臣服于你们脚下
all because I played by my rules.
就因为我要谨守规则
I'm trying to decide.
我要下决定
I'm going to kill you.
我要杀了你
But I need to decide how far I'm willing to go...
但我要决定我愿意走多远
how many of my own rules I'm willing to break
我愿意打破自己多少规则
to get it done.
来完成此事
Look, you want to add threatening the life of a federal agent to your file,
你要是想往档案里多加一条威胁联邦探员罪
I will draw up those charges right now.
我现在就能提出指控
No waiting is required.
无需等待
I wasn't talking to you.
我没和你说话
No, no. No damn chance of that.
不 不 绝对不行
No, this guy is ours.
不 他是我们的
I don't care who the hell those suits think they are.
我不管那群精英们以为自己是谁
Get him back into holding.
把他带回羁押
This case is way out of your jurisdiction.
此案你根本没有管辖权
There's no way we're gonna give up this prisoner.
我们不可能放弃那犯人
This is a very high-value prisoner, and he's ours.
那犯人价值很高 他是我们的
Hey, Dennis?
丹尼斯
They said they're calling Washington.
他们说在联♥系♥华府了
Meanwhile, anyone remands this guy to anyone...
在此期间 不管是谁想押走这个人
Can you hear me?
你能听到我吗
Root?
根
No, Harold.
不 哈罗德
I chose a voice.
我选择了一个声音
Make sure this is completely locked down.
确保这里全面封锁
This place...
这里
can you get me out of it?
你能让我离开吗
You created me.
是你创造了我
I can do anything you want me to.
我会听从你的一切命令
NYPD homicide. What happened here?
纽约警局凶案组 发生什么事了
Someone cut the power, opened all the cell doors.
有人切断了电源 把牢房♥全打开了
At last count, 600 prisoners escaped out the back door.
至少六百名犯人从后门越狱
National Guard being called up.
已经在召集国民警卫队了
You got any weapons in that thing, we're gonna need you.
你们有武器的话 我们正需要帮助
Fusco.
弗斯科
We need to get to Finch.
我们得去找芬奇
I got a feeling Finch isn't here anymore.
芬奇应该已经不在这儿了
Samaritan didn't want him dead,
撒马利亚人不想让他死
at least not if they could capture him.
至少能生擒就不会杀他
Then why did his number come up?
那他的号♥码为什么会跳出来
I think it was warning us about what he might do to them.
警告我们 他要对他们下手了
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表