剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system...
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
secret system...
秘密系统
A system you asked for to keep you safe.
一套你请求护你安全的系统
A machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
You granted it the power to see everything--
你允许它监视一切
to index, order, and control the lives of ordinary people.
标识 规范 控制普通人的生活
The government considers these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
But to it, you are all irrelevant,
但对它而言 你们都无关紧要
victim or perpetrator, if you stand in its way.
但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你阻挡了它的路
We'll find you.
我们就会找到你
Here we are.
来了
Come in.
进来
I was just catching up with Agent Stanton here.
我正在向斯坦顿特工介绍情况
John.
约翰
Kara.
卡拉
Supervisory Agent Terence Beale.
高级特工特伦斯·比尔
It's good to meet you, Sir.
幸会 长官
And you, John.
彼此彼此 约翰
Although, to be honest, I feel like I already know you.
不过坦白说 我感觉已经认识你很久了
Sir?
长官
You enlisted in '93.
你93年入伍
Rose from infantry to rangers to special forces.
从步兵调升游骑兵再调升特种部队
In '05, you joined the agency and trained at the Farm,
05年加入中情局并受训
scored in the top 10% of your class,
成绩名列前矛
and displayed particular...
尤其表现出色
creativity in hand-to-hand combat and evasive driving exercises.
令人赞叹的 是白刃战和防御驾驶方面
All of which led to you being selected to serve
因此被选中参加
in the agency's Special Activities division,
中情局特别行动组
along with Mark Snow and Kara here.
与马克·斯♥诺♥和这位卡拉共事
And to answer your question,
顺便回答你的问题
I know all this because I'm the one who selected you.
我知道这些 因为就是我选中的你
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您 长官
That's not necessary.
没必要
I just thought you should know why I requested the two of you.
我只想你们知道 我为什么选择你们俩
For this assignment, I need my best.
这次任务 我需要最出色的人选
Outside of Malajat last month,
上个月[阿富汗]马拉扎特城外
the Taliban intercepted a shipment of Stinger missiles,
塔♥利♥班♥拦截了一批毒刺导弹
which was subsequently used in a Taliban offensive.
之后塔♥利♥班♥一直用其进行攻击
The transport was a classified op.
那次运送本是机密任务
Our job is to find out how the Taliban knew about it.
我们的任务是查出为什么塔♥利♥班♥会知情
We have any ideas?
有线索吗
Name's Brent Tomlinson.
布伦特·汤姆林森
He's an Army military advisor
他是陆军参谋
who had advance knowledge of the shipment's schedule and payload.
他很清楚运输安排和有效载荷
We think the Taliban paid him off?
是怀疑塔♥利♥班♥收买♥♥了他
Could be.
有可能
They're well funded with Saudi money via Qatar.
他们从沙特经卡塔尔拿到不少资助
Maybe they gave him some of that money.
也许他们把钱给了他
That's what we need you to find out.
这就是我们要查证的
And if they did?
如果查证属实
Then you're to handle it in the appropriate way...
那你们就要好好处理一下
Ensuring there's no agency exposure.
确保不能牵连到中情局
Clear?
明白没
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
是 长官 是 长官
Avast, ye mateys.
站住
Welcome to Scallywags.
欢迎来到"流氓海盗"
Follow me, please.
请跟我来
When you said you needed to change our lunch plans,
你之前说要改变午餐计划时
I wasn't expecting something so...colorful.
我真没想到如此 丰富多彩
It was John's idea.
约翰的主意
Couldn't get a table at Chuck E. Cheese?
查克芝士订不到桌吗
He's working on a case nearby.
他在附近处理个案子
So, Iris...
那么爱莉丝
Where is your new man of mystery?
你那新任的神秘男主角呢
I'm sure he's close.
肯定快到了
Not so fast.
没那么快
Hey, sweetheart.
你好 宝贝
Hey, just wondering where you are.
你好 你在哪里呢
We're here.
我们到了
Me too. I just had to make a pit stop in the little buccaneers' room.
我也是 只是去趟小海盗房♥方便一下
I'll be right there.
我马上到
Come here.
过来
This guy's name is Kelso.
此人名叫凯尔索
Now, he was sent by your business partner,
是你的生意搭档派来的
who apparently wanted to become a sole proprietor.
那位生意搭档看来是想吃独食了
My partner's going to pick him up, okay?
我搭档会来接他 明白吗
Have a nice day.
玩得愉快
Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉 久等了
You must be...
你们肯定是
Dina and Bill.
迪娜 比尔
Slow down!
悠着点
Guess some people just can't handle their grog.
看来是有人喝多了
What's shakin', Finch? Mr. Reese.
干什么呢 芬奇 里瑟先生
How was your lunch with Dr. Campbell and her parents?
你和坎贝尔医生及其父母的午餐如何
It was a bit rocky at first.
开始有点僵
By the end, I think I was growing on them.
到最后 我越来越讨他们喜欢了
An experience I can personally relate to.
依我看来 便该如此
So things are going well between the two of you?
这么说你们俩进展良好
Well enough. Iris still has a lot of questions.
够好了 爱莉丝还是一脑门问号♥
Be cautious in your answers. I intend to be.
回答时千万当心 正有此意
Otherwise, I think it's good that you're attempting to
不过 我觉得你尝试
have a more normal life.
正常生活挺好的
That is, when you're not risking your life saving people.
前提是 你没有拼着性命救人
Or trying to stay a step ahead of an artificial superintelligence
或者竭力阻止人工智能
bent on world domination.
征服世界
Or that.
没错
Looks like most of the bugs have been worked out of Machine 2.0,
看来机器二代的大部分故障已经解决了
given the steady stream of numbers that we've been getting.
因为最近我们拿到的号♥码很稳定
Speaking of which...
说到号♥码
Alex Duncan, 25, single.
亚历克斯·邓肯 25岁 单身
Holds a master's degree in computer science.
电脑硕士
Works for an international consulting firm,
为一家国际咨♥询♥公♥司♥工作
and now you do too.
你现在也一样
Is this necessary?
有这必要吗
I mean, if the Machine is open,
既然机器是开放系统
why not just ask why it's sending us a number?
干嘛不直接问它为什么给出这个号♥码
Because, Mr. Reese, although the Machine
这是因为 里瑟先生 虽然机器
has become reliable in the delivery of the numbers,
给出的号♥码很可靠了
it is still frequently unreliable
但它在处理和给出其他信息时
in the processing and delivery of other information.
仍然不够可靠
Case in point, it also sent me this number.
举例来说 它还给了我这个号♥码
What is this, some kind of program?
这是什么 某种程序吗
I have no idea.
不知道
Clearly, it still has an affinity for riddles.
显然 它还是喜欢谜语
Sounds like she has something fun in store for all of us today.
看来她给我们每个人都准备好今天要嗨的了
The Machine made you a package delivery driver?
机器让你当送货司机
Sadly, all of my identities can't be bears or brides.
悲哀啊 我不能永远扮熊熊或新娘
I gotta go.
我得走了
Don't want to be late for my first day of training.
培训第一天可不想迟到
Yes, I think it's wise if perhaps we all got to work.
是啊 我觉得我们都应该去工作了
Subtle.
狡猾
So Anderson Rake Consulting employs over 20,000
安德森·雷克咨♥询♥公♥司♥的员工超过2万人
in more than 90 countries
遍布90多个国家
and count among their clients the Department of Defense.
其客户中包括国防部
I gathered as much when I saw my ID.
我看到自己身份证件时就知道了
It came with a security clearance.
要求[批准参加秘密工作]忠诚审查
How'd you manage that on short notice?
你怎么能马上搞定的
I didn't.
我没有
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表