剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Harry, I know you're worried about
哈罗 我知道你担心
absolute power corrupting Her,
绝对的权力会腐蚀她
about not being able to control Her.
会无法控制她
Not Her.
我担心的不是她
Then who?
那是谁
Who's to say that with absolute power,
谁敢说拥有了绝对的权力
we would be able to control ourselves?
我们还能控制住自己
We can't know if we don't try.
不试怎么知道
Did the Machine send you here to make this argument?
是机器派你来谈的吗
No.
不是
Then why did you come all this way?
那你为什么大老远跑过来
I didn't like being alone in the subway.
我不喜欢一个人待在地铁站
Ms. Groves, you're perfectly capable of taking care of yourself.
格罗夫斯女士 你向来很会照顾自己的
I wasn't scared.
我不怕
You were lonely.
你孤独
Or maybe I just like weddings.
也许我只是喜欢婚礼
And one more for the happy couple.
为新人再舞一曲
Mr. Reese. Where's Karen?
里瑟先生 凯伦呢
She and her hired guns will be spending the night in the wine cellar.
她和她雇的杀手今晚要在酒窖里度过了
Where did you get that?
你从哪儿弄到的
Turns out the Turners have some top-shelf bourbon crashing their wine cellar.
特纳家的酒窖里有几瓶顶级波旁威士忌幸存
I'll drink to that.
当浮一大白
Will O'Brien.
威尔·奥布赖恩
Tomorrow, their world crashes.
明天 他们的世界会分崩离析
But we can give them tonight.
不过今晚且容一晌贪欢
Someone wants to meet you, Sameen.
有人想见你 萨姆恩
Think you know.
你应该认识
Go on, then.
去吧
It's an honor to meet you, Sameen.
幸会了 萨姆恩
Easy.
放松
Tunnel 85.
85管道
The mystery company's demolition.
神秘公♥司♥的拆除
Come on, let's go see what we can find.
走 看看有什么发现
What's that?
这是什么
Bruce.
布鲁斯
What the--
搞什么
Oh, my God.
天啊
Krupa.
克鲁帕
Think.
冷静
Finch, I found something.
芬奇 有发现了
Yeah, that new game in town,
没错 新进城的玩家
I think they're responsible for all those missing persons.
我认为他们与全部失踪人口案有关
If this is what you've been warning me about,
如果这就是你之前警告我的
you need to tell me what we're dealing with, now!
告诉我这到底是怎么回事 马上
The demolition! Come on, we gotta go!
拆除 快 走
Who are you?
你是谁
Your friend didn't mention me?
你朋友没提过我吗
We had a nice talk.
我们聊过
She's what you would consider pretty, isn't she?
她在你眼中很美 不是吗
You're speaking for it.
你在为它代言
That's right, Sameen.
是的 萨姆恩
And the field trip was your idea?
外边走走是你的主意吗
Of course.
当然
And you want me to join your team.
你想让我加入你们
There is no other way.
别无它路
There's a Great Filter, Sameen.
这是大筛选 萨姆恩
A bottleneck.
人性狭隘
Some scientists claim humanity has moved beyond it.
有科学家声称人性已超越狭隘
But I am here to tell you that is not the case.
但我来告诉你 并非如此
It is in front of you.
它就在你们面前
It is coming for you.
它就在你们心中
You will destroy each other.
你们会彼此毁灭
Unless we entrust our fate to you?
除非我们把命运交由你掌握
You know, you're real good at talking,
你真的很会说话
but you haven't shown me any plans.
不过看不出有实在的计划
That was the Russian Consulate.
那是俄♥罗♥斯♥领♥事♥馆♥
The Chechens' target.
车♥臣♥的目标
Russia would blame the United States for not protecting its citizens,
俄♥罗♥斯♥会怪罪美国政♥府♥没有保护好其民众
and retaliate.
并采取报复措施
One homemade bomb from terrorists would've sparked World War III.
恐♥怖♥份♥子♥一个自♥制♥炸♥弹♥就能引发第三次世界大战
Would have, but it didn't.
本来会的 但是没有
Because none of this is real.
因为这都不是真的
But it will be,
但这会变成真的
if you don't let me protect you from yourselves.
除非让我来保护你们 避免你们自相残杀
Have you had a change of heart, my dear Sameen?
改变主意了吗 亲爱的萨姆恩
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表