剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system...
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
secret system...
秘密系统
A system you asked for to keep you safe.
一套你请求护你安全的系统
A machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
You granted it the power to see everything--
你允许它监视一切
to index, order, and control the lives of ordinary people.
标识 规范 控制普通人的生活
The government considers these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
But to it, you are all irrelevant,
但对它而言 你们都无关紧要
victim or perpetrator, if you stand in its way.
但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你阻挡了它的路
We'll find you.
我们就会找到你
Don't worry.
别担心
No fast ones today.
今天休息
You say that every time.
你天天这么说
It's not like I'm gonna spill a glass of water on the nightstand,
接下来我也不会弄洒床头的水
stomp on your foot,
狠跺你的脚
throw an elbow to your chin,
猛击你下巴
and stick with that sedative.
给你一针镇定剂
I think I skipped a step.
我好像少做了一步
Better call the boss. No need.
电♥话♥给老大吧 没必要
When will she ever learn?
她什么时候才会学乖呢
Grab the fire axe. Got it.
拿消防斧来 好
It's gone.
没了
Clear.
安全
She's not here.
她不在
Our number is sure in a hurry to get somewhere, Finch.
我们的号♥码很赶时间啊 芬奇
International businessman like James Ko is in high demand these days.
詹姆斯·孔这种国际商人如今很抢手的
Stanford MBA, fluent in Mandarin.
斯坦福大学工商管理硕士 普通话流利
He negotiates contracts between US and British corporations
他在美英公♥司♥与中国厂家之间
and their Chinese manufacturers.
进行合同谈判
A man who knows how to cross borders.
一个懂连横 会跨界的男人
Indeed, he was returning from Hong Kong en route to the UK,
的确 他从香港起飞转机去英国
but his flight was diverted into New York for maintenance issues.
不过他的第一程航♥班♥因维修问题降落到了纽约
According to his calendar,
根据他的行程
Ko was supposed to be in London tomorrow afternoon,
孔本来应该明天下午到伦敦
so why did he leave the airport,
那他为什么要离开机场
and what the hell is he doing in this neighborhood?
他来这片儿干什么
Hold on a second, Finch.
等等 芬奇
Ko just switched his SIM card.
孔刚刚更换了手♥机♥卡
Hello?
喂
Where are you?
你在哪儿
I'm in New York, booked on the next flight out.
我在纽约 订了下趟机离开
Just have to take care of that errand first.
先得解决下问题
Make it quick and don't miss that plane.
快点 别误了机
I'll make it, sir.
是 先生
Between the SIM card switching
更换手♥机♥卡
and Ko's tight grip on whatever's in his briefcase,
加上紧握手提箱
I don't like the looks of this, Finch.
我有不详的预感 芬奇
Stay close, Mr. Reese.
跟紧点 里瑟先生
Any new developments from the simulations, Harry?
模拟有进展了吗 哈罗
Unfortunately, it has yet to render a positive outcome.
很遗憾 依然未有胜果
You mean the Machine's lost every hypothetical round to Samaritan.
你是说机器场场败给撒马利亚人
As you no doubt predicted.
你应该已经料到了
Perhaps we should try altering one of the variables,
也许我们应该替换几个变量
for the sake of humanity...
为了人类的利益
or even just us.
就算为了我们
I'll take that under advisement.
我会考虑
Thank you, Ms. Groves.
谢谢 格罗夫斯女士
Sooner or later, every ecosystem changes.
既然早晚会演变到这一步
It just requires the correct precursor.
何不选择一个正确的引领者呢
Dr. Mason to the emergency room.
梅森医生请到急诊室
Bad news, Finch.
坏消息 芬奇
Our number just checked into the ER.
咱们这号♥码刚刚进了急诊室
The emergency room? What happened?
急诊室 出什么事了
He's sick.
病了
Looks like the only thing he's about to kill is a box of Kleenex.
看来他唯一能害死的 是一堆面巾纸
So he was just trying to locate the closest hospital?
那他刚才是在找最近的医院
I guess so.
应该是
And from the look of things, we're gonna be a while.
看情况 得一会儿了
I'll get back to you.
回头再打给你
Can never get this damn thing to work.
这玩意儿总是不管用
Are we out of antivirals?
抗病毒剂用完了吗
Now that we've joined the 21st century
我们已经进入21世纪了
and connected to the National Health Care Database,
联♥系♥国家医疗数据库啊
a few clicks, and voila.
轻轻一点 见证奇迹
They just arrived.
正好到了
What do you know?
你猜怎么着
Database is right for once.
数据库总算对了一次
Thanks.
谢了
Yo, Doc, what the hell?
医生 搞什么鬼
We've been waiting over an hour.
我们等一个小时了
Yeah, what's your problem?
什么毛病啊
I've seen worse cat scratches.
我见过猫爪伤都重过这个
What you talking about?
你说什么呢
Quit your whining, or I'll have Paulie
别哼叽了 否则我让波林给
give you a real reason to be here.
你弄点儿像样的伤
What do we got here?
什么情况
Mid-grade fever, cough, sore throat.
低烧 咳嗽 咽痛
Look, Doc, no offense,
医生 恕我直言
but I don't have time to be sick; I have--
我真的没空生病 我得
Yeah, I know. I know.
行 知道知道
Who's not busy, huh?
谁不忙啊
Okay, open.
好 张嘴
Lucky for you,
算你走运
I happen to be the hospital's epidemiologist.
我正好是医院的流行病学家
Looks like you're coming down with the flu.
看来你是得了流感
You traveled outside of the country recently?
最近出国了吗
No.
没有
We can give you an antiviral to help your immune system
我们会给你用抗病毒剂 帮助免疫系统
fight off the infection.
对抗感染
Hang out for about an hour to ensure you don't have a reaction,
观察一小时确保无不良反应
and then afterwards, fluid and rest.
然后 多喝水 多休息
Sure thing, Doc. Thanks.
好的 医生 谢了
Sleeve, please.
麻烦卷袖子
Finch, the Machine got this one wrong.
芬奇 机器搞错了
Ko's been treated, and he's about to be released.
孔正在接受治疗 很快就会出院
I'm gonna head back to the precinct.
我要回警局了
The Machine doesn't point us toward sick people, Mr. Reese.
机器不会让我们查生病之人的 里瑟先生
If we received Ko's number,
既然我们收到了孔的号♥码
he's either a victim or a perpetrator,
他要么是受害人 要么是行凶者
so keep a close watch.
所以要盯紧他
Jeff, how are you were able to get a reservation here?
杰夫 你怎么能弄到位子的
I've been trying to get one for my boss for months.
我想给老板订个位都费劲几个月了
Made some new connections.
找了点关系
You always said I should get out of my shell more.
你不是总说我要多出来走走嘛
Looks like a lot in your life has changed.
看来你的生活改变很大啊
Still the same guy you fell in love with at Jimmie Cone.
还是那个与你在吉米冰淇淋相爱的我
Haven't lost your charm.
风采不减当年
So who are you working for, again?
你在哪里工作来着
A new company.
一家新公♥司♥
What are you doing?
什么工作
Sort of a jack-of-all-trades.
就是打杂呗
It's good to see you've gotten your act together since getting out.
很高兴看到你出来后重新振作起来
Sir?
先生
I've read that a lot of ex-convicts have trouble readjusting.
我听说有很多前科犯无法重新适应社会
You'd have just waited a little longer,
你只要再多等一下
you could've seen those changes firsthand.
就可以亲眼见证转变了
I think seven years was long enough to wait for
用七年的时间等待
a boyfriend I knew for a few months in high school.
高中时认识几个月的男朋友 够长了
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表