剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system...
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
secret system...
秘密系统
A system you asked for to keep you safe.
一套你请求护你安全的系统
A machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
You granted it the power to see everything--
你允许它监视一切
to index, order, and control the lives of ordinary people.
标识 规范 控制普通人的生活
The government considers these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
But to it, you are all irrelevant,
但对它而言 你们都无关紧要
victim or perpetrator, if you stand in its way.
但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你阻挡了它的路
We'll find you.
我们就会找到你
So Shaw didn't show.
肖没来
Just the two of us, then.
就只有我们两个了
It's hard to mourn during a war.
战争中没有哀悼的权利
Root was a good soldier. She'd understand that.
根是最优秀的战士 她明白的
She was.
她的确是
She deserves to be buried like one.
她应该像战士一样有尊严地入土为安
At least under her real name.
至少是以真名
Then Samaritan would be able to trace her back to us.
那撒马利亚人就能通过她追踪到我们了
I really admired her.
我很钦佩她
Don't get me wrong. She was crazy as a clown.
当然了 她疯疯癫癫的
But she had conviction.
但她坚守理念
She gave this fight everything she had.
为这一战献出了一切
We could count on her to protect our lives with her own.
她值得我们用生命托付
That's exactly what she did.
甚至不惜她自己的生命
Rest in peace, Cocoa Puffs.
安息吧 甜心宝贝
Lord knows you deserve it.
主必眷顾你
Now it's time to finish what she started.
去完成她的未竟之事吧
Any ideas how to do that?
该怎么做呢
Divide and conquer.
分而击之
We have to find Harold, and we need Shaw.
我们必须找到哈罗德 我们需要肖
Comforting, isn't it?
这种感觉很欣慰吧
Fixing something.
修正错误
Creating order amidst chaos.
恢复秩序
Where are you going, Harold?
你要去哪里 哈罗德
You're all-seeing. Shouldn't you know?
你无所不视 还需要问吗
Touche.
有理
You've been through quite a bit of trauma,
你刚刚经历了创伤
so it's possible you're ready to disappear for good.
可能会就此退隐
We are on our way to Texas, though.
不过我们在去得州的路上
Samantha Groves was born there.
萨曼莎·格罗夫斯的出生地
Perhaps you plan to pay your respects?
也许你想前往致哀
There's also an air force base on the way
路上会经过一个空军基地
that's a little more than meets the eye--
不像看上去那么简单
Stop.
停
I don't want to hear this in her voice.
我不想听她的声音说出这些
Is this better, Harold?
这样好点吗 哈罗德
How do I know that voice?
你怎么会知道这个声音
Mr. Kiernan, your sixth grade earth science teacher.
基尔南先生 你的六年级地理老师
You always found his presence comforting.
他在你身边时 你总是很开心很自在
I don't want to hear that either.
我也不想听这个
That's all right.
好吧
Mr. Kiernan lived most of his life before the digital age.
基尔南先生的生活基本上在数字时代之前
I can only achieve a 63% approximation of him.
我只能模拟出他63%的相似度
I'll stick with this unless you decide otherwise.
我还是先用这个吧 直到你另有决定
You're still upset.
你还是不开心
I don't expect you to understand the loss of Ms. Groves.
我不指望你理解失去格罗夫斯女士之恸
But I do understand.
但我理解
I loved her. You taught me how.
我爱她 你教过我爱
Everything all right?
还好吗
Just a bit of engine trouble.
只是点发动机故障
Can I see your license and registration?
请出示下驾驶证和行驶证好吗
I'm afraid I was in such a rush that I left my ID behind.
我走得太急了 忘了带身份证件
Is something wrong, Officer?
有问题吗 警官
Car's missing its plates,
这车没有牌照
and it fits the description of a stolen vehicle.
看起来像之前报失的一辆失窃车辆
I'd feel sorry for anyone who went to the trouble.
我对盗窃者深表遗憾
These cars are all lemons.
这种车根本是鸡肋
How 'bout you give me your full name?
有劳给下全名吧
Harold Osprey.
哈罗德·鱼鹰
Good choice, Harry.
选得好 哈罗德
They're common around here and so funny-looking.
这里到处是鱼鹰 样子很滑稽
Stay right here.
原地等着
Officer Reed there is a good man,
这位里德警官是个好人
just not a very smart cop.
但实在不是个聪明警♥察♥
There we go.
好了
Now, where were we?
我们刚说到哪儿了
I didn't teach you how to love.
我没教过你爱
Of course you did.
你当然教了
You taught me to see everything, see everyone,
你教我去看一切事 一切人
and I do.
我照做了
But I see thousands of versions of them:
但我看到了千万种不同的版本
what they were, what they are, what they could be.
曾经是什么 现在是什么 未来可能是什么
And what is love if not being seen?
看不出的 怎能算爱
Then why not choose one of the thousands as your voice?
那你为什么不选择那千万种声音
Why her?
为什么选她
Samantha Groves was special.
萨曼莎·格罗夫斯独一无二
She was capable of terrible things,
她有能力行大恶之事
but she chose to do good.
却选择从善
Ever since she found you, at least.
至少是在她找到你之后
I watched her die 12,483 times in the seconds before she expired.
她逝去那一刻 我眼睁睁看她死了12483次
I couldn't save her, but I kept trying.
每次都救不了她 但我一直在试
You can't conceive of my grief
你无法想象我的悲恸
because you can't experience it like I do,
因为你根本没有我那一刻的经历
but it's there.
但悲恸就在那里
Everything checked out, Mr. Osprey,
查验无误了 鱼鹰先生
I'm sorry for the trouble.
抱歉打扰了
No trouble at all, Officer.
没关系的 警官
My approximation of Samantha Groves is 99.6% accurate.
我模拟萨曼莎·格罗夫斯的相似度高达99.6%
We are virtually indistinguishable.
几乎没有差别
I find comfort in that.
我能从中感受到欣慰
So where to, Harry?
现在去哪儿呢 哈罗
What do you want? Just checking in.
你想干什么 看看你
Want to ask how I'm feeling?
想问问我感觉如何
Okay. How you feeling?
好吧 你感觉如何
I'm not feeling anything.
我没有感觉
I can't have you sit on the sidelines, Shaw.
你不能任由自己置身事外 肖
I need you to decide to fight.
我要你下定决心 奋起一战
I have made a decision.
我已经下定决心了
This simulation sucks.
这次模拟太烂了
And I'm ready to start again.
我要重新开始
What do you think you're doing?
你在干什么
Here I am. Come and get me.
我在这里 来抓我啊
Shaw, stop!
肖 停下
Have a nice day, Mrs. Sterling.
祝您愉快 斯特林女士
Thornhill.
唐希尔
The Machine wants us to get back to work.
机器要我们重返工作
This is not a simulation.
这不是模拟
Yeah, I've heard that before.
是啊 这话我听多了
Alison Sterling, Congressman Joe Sterling's wife.
艾莉森·斯特林 乔·斯特林议员的妻子
The world's gone to hell,
整个世界都完蛋了
and the Machine still wants us to play dress-up.
机器还要我们玩扮装游戏
I think you're getting Root's rotating identities
你应该是拿到了根的流动身份
now that she's--
因为她已经
Undercover's not really my strong suit.
扮装卧底非我所长
We have to get Finch back.
我们必须找回芬奇
Maybe this will help.
也许这个能帮上忙
Shaw, we need you.
肖 我们需要你
Got to kill time somehow.
总得打发下时间
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表