剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Who did this to you?
是谁干的
There's a new player out there.
有个新玩家
An adversary that we can't beat,
一个我们无法战胜的对手
and one we best not try and fight.
我们最好别去对抗
What are you even talking about?
你在说什么
We always faced our enemies head on.
我们永远直面对手
We built a whole world that way.
我们靠此打下的天下
Me, you, Anthony.
我 你 安东尼
There's no room for guys like us anymore,
这个世界变了 我们都不再适合这个江湖
and you always understood the value of the shadows.
你向来懂得隐身幕后的优势
Well, I don't have that luxury anymore.
我不再有这种优势了
With you gone, someone's got to step up and handle the business,
你不在 总得有人出来管事
lest we lost everything we created.
否则我们将失去一切
Go back to the shadows, Bruce.
回幕后吧 布鲁斯
Embrace them fully.
接受现实
We all must.
我们必须如此
I won't give up that easily.
我不会放弃
You know me better than that.
你知道我不是那种人
Take care of yourself.
照顾好自己
Harold.
哈罗德
What's the word from the subway?
地铁站那边情况怎样
Are the simulations up and running?
模拟进行得顺利吗
There have been over 10 billion scenarios so far,
已经运行了超过一百亿次
and I'm sorry to say,
很抱歉告诉你
the Machine is struggling.
机器情况不太好
So how bad?
有多糟糕
She's lost every one, John.
她一次都没赢 约翰
I'm afraid we're fighting a war we can't win.
恐怕我们在打一场打不赢的战争
Spare some change, brother?
施舍点零钱吧 兄弟
Spare come change, brother?
施舍点零钱吧 兄弟
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表