剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
and get the hell out fast.
迅速转移
We're going on the offensive.
我们要进攻
Temporary Resolutions.
临时决议
Starting at that office
从这个办事处开始
and working right up their chain of command.
顺藤摸瓜往上找他们的头儿
They can't get to Finch if we get to them first.
先下手为强 芬奇就能解除危险了
Yeah, I love you too.
我也爱你们
Grab some guns, Sameen.
拿上枪 萨姆恩
You'll feel better once we shoot some people.
等会儿能突突人了 你就会开心点了
There'd be a better way to fight this war if we hadn't closed the system.
要是还没关闭系统 这场仗可好打多了
If I believed that, I wouldn't have done it.
我要相信的话 就不会那么做了
What if I said I hard-coded a little something extra
如果我说 我在你永久关闭系统前
into the system before you closed it for good?
往里边加了硬编码呢
I gave her the capacity to defend herself.
我给了她自卫的能力
There are rules, Ms. Groves.
规则 格罗夫斯女士
Rules I did not arrive at casually.
规则不是我随便定的
Don't worry. I added a safeguard.
别担心 我加了防护措施
She'll only act if you ask her to.
你要求 她才会动手
It's entirely your decision.
完全由你决定
Party crashers.
砸场子的来了
You want to stick around, give 'em a proper welcome?
要留下好好欢迎他们吗
Thought you'd never ask.
就怕你不问
Offense works for me. What about Glasses?
进攻我同意 但是眼镜儿呢
He's not exactly Indiana Jones, you know.
他又不是印第安纳·琼斯
Leave Harold with me.
哈罗德跟我走吧
You think you can hide him from an all-seeing eye?
你能带他躲过无所不视的眼睛吗
I used to be the all-seeing eye.
我曾经就是无所不视的眼睛
I know just the place to keep Harold out of sight.
我知道该带哈罗德躲到哪里
Good.
很好
Sorry to miss the party, ladies, but we need to move.
抱歉要错过派对了 女士们 但我们得走了
I wish you wouldn't do this on my account.
我不希望你为我做这些
I'm just protecting a number, Harold.
我只是在保护号♥码 哈罗德
It's what you hired me to do.
你雇我就是做这个的
These are the Double B high-rises.
这是双B公建楼
Are you sure the place is safe?
你确定这里安全吗
Hey, boss. For me, yes.
老大 对我 是的
For an outsider, of course not.
对外人 当然不
Pardon the smell.
味儿不太好
Used to be a meth lab.
以前是冰♥毒♥作坊
The escort is much appreciated, but I'll take it from here.
多谢护送 接下来我自己就行
I'm sorry, Harold. This isn't just your fight.
抱歉 哈罗德 这不仅是你的战争
We have a common enemy, one that murdered a dear friend.
我们共同的敌人 杀了我的挚友
I'm in your corner till the end.
我与你并肩
I confess, I'm not a fan of boxing,
我不太喜欢拳击
but have you ever been to a match where everybody knows the fighter is done
但你看过哪场比赛 所有人都知道拳手输定了
except for the fighter himself?
拳手还茫然不知
It's never done.
没有所谓"输定了"
We've lasted too long to give up now.
我们坚持了这么久 不能现在放弃
I'm afraid you're signing your own death warrant.
恐怕你是在给自己判下死刑
Be that as it may, I'd rather die on the mat than throw in the towel.
即便如此 宁死不屈
It's more peaceful than I'd have imagined.
没想到这里会如此安宁
I negotiated a truce between the two gangs warring over the territory.
我让在这一带争斗的两个帮派休战了
Enjoy it.
享受这份安宁吧
Nobody's getting in here.
没人会进来
You've thought a few moves ahead,
你提前想好了几步棋
but our opponent has thought a thousand.
但我们的对手已经想好了几千步
You were always quite the chess player.
你一直是象棋高手
Did you ever game out where you would be at this point in your life?
你料想过自己会走到这一步吗
I must admit,
我得承认
a meth lab was low on my list of possibilities.
冰♥毒♥作坊我真没想到过
I was fairly certain I'd end up in prison.
我本来很肯定 自己早晚会坐牢
Strange. Me too.
奇怪 我也是
The lives we could have led.
我们本可以过上的生活啊
It's funny, when we met,
有意思 我们初遇时
John was protecting a teacher named Charlie Burton
约翰在保护一位老师 查理·伯顿
in this exact housing project.
就是在这栋公建楼里
As I recall, that protection ended when Charlie pulled a gun on John.
我记得 查理向约翰掏枪时 保护就结束了
A youthful indiscretion.
年少轻狂啊
I was living underground three years,
我秘密生活了三年
but I got sloppy and was caught on a surveillance camera.
但一个疏忽 就被监控拍到了
Everything all right, Harold?
没事吧 哈罗德
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Root? Hey, Stranger.
根 你好啊 陌生人
Just finishing up here.
这边正收尾呢
I'm afraid I've made a grave miscalculation.
我犯了一个致命的错误
I went back to the place I took Grace on our first date.
我去了和格蕾丝初次约会时的地点
It had been ten years to the day since I bought her that first cappuccino.
十年前的今天 我第一次请她喝卡布奇诺
Samaritan isn't just watching everything we do now.
撒马利亚人不仅在监视我们现在做的一切
It's monitoring everything we've ever done.
还在监视我们曾经做过的一切
You said this morning we were just surviving.
你今早说 我们在挣扎求生
By then my fate had been sealed.
那时 我命已定
But not yours.
但你的还没有
I would hate for my mistake to mean punishment for the rest of you.
我不想因为我的错误害了你们
And please tell Ms. Shaw this is not her cross to bear.
请告诉肖女士 此事与她无关
This lapdog has the same card.
这走狗也有同样的名片
Temporary Resolutions.
临时决议
You want to tell me how this all-seeing eye thing
要不要告诉我 无所不视的眼睛
doesn't see us coming?
为何看不到我们要来
It does.
看得到
We're two homicide detectives investigating a campus shooting.
我们是来调查校园枪击事件的凶案组警探
Temporary Resolutions?
临时决议
Is it just me, or is dispatching hit men
只有我觉得派遣杀手
more of a permanent resolution?
更像是永久决议吗
Ready or not, Lionel.
行不行都这样了 莱奈尔
Welcome to Temporary Resolutions. How can I help you gentlemen?
欢迎来到临时决议 有什么可以帮两位
Detective Riley, NYPD.
莱利警探 纽约警♥察♥
My partner and I are investigating a shooting
我搭档和我在调查一桩枪击事件
involving one of your employees.
你们有名员工卷入其中
A shooting? Oh, my God.
枪击事件 天哪
We need to see your employee files.
我们得看你们的员工档案
I'm afraid you're gonna need a warrant for that.
恐怕你们得拿搜查令来
Can we speak to your supervisor?
能和你们主管聊聊吗
Are you sure you want to do that?
你们确定要这么做吗
We'll take our chances.
碰碰运气呗
Of course.
好的
Right this way.
这边请
Can I offer you gentlemen any water while you're waiting?
两位等候期间需要水吗
Coffee maybe?
或者咖啡
We're good.
不必
Our supervisor will be right with you.
我们主管马上就到
That was Harry. I gathered.
是哈罗 猜到了
He think I'm the reason his cover's blown?
他认为是我害他暴露的吗
He knows you're not.
他知道不是你
He slipped up.
是他疏忽了
He went back to the place he and Grace had their first date.
他回了自己和格蕾斯初次约会的地点
Harold has a weakness.
哈罗德有他的软肋
We all do.
我们都有
It'd be nice if we could go back.
要能回去肯定不错
I guess none of us...
看来我们都没有
has the life we want.
过上自己想要的生活
Actually, Sameen?
其实 萨姆恩
I've been hiding since I was 12.
我从12岁开始东躲西♥藏♥
This might be the first time I feel like I belong.
这是我第一次有了归属感
These guys don't quit.
这些家伙没完没了啊
Guess we might get a workout after all.
看来我们得练练了
Would you care for some dinner, Harold?
想吃点东西吗 哈罗德
I make a killer puttanesca,
我做的金枪鱼意面超棒
even in a kitchen that's only been used to cook meth.
哪怕是在用来制冰♥毒♥的厨房♥做也一样
They're here.
他们来了
Shame, I don't think we'll have enough place settings.
可惜 我们餐具不够啊
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表