剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Latitude and longitude to a location...
地址经纬度
That's Fort Meade.
是米德堡
I'm not sure about these other numbers though.
另一个号♥码不知道是什么
Come on. We'll deal with it later.
走 以后再说
Pardon, monsieur, if you could just drop me off at the curb
麻烦了 先生 请在路边放下我
and then, uh, just wait for me in the lot.
然后 在停车场等我
Wait, qu'est ce que... what are you doing?
等等 怎么 你在干什么
They building is over there.
大厦就在那里
Je suis desolé, monsieur.
我很抱歉 先生
But I'm afraid now we must switch places.
不过我们得换下身份了
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么呢
Fortunately, we're the same height, hair, and eye color.
幸运的是 我们有着相同的身高 发色 瞳色
Although the retinal scan could get tricky...
当然视网膜扫描会有点麻烦
Ketamine, just a sedative.
克他命 只是麻醉剂
By the time you wake up,
等你醒来
I will have finished my business inside.
我已经搞定里边的活儿了
The only way to be that accurate
如此精确的原因只可能是
is with illegal surveillance on a massive scale.
超大规模的非法监控
The answer to your question is yes.
你的问题 答案是 是
It exists, and it's watching us right now.
它存在 而且此刻正在监视着我们
Please, Mr. Peck, go and live your life.
拜托了 佩克先生 去过你自己的生活吧
In each case, a single name was added to what I wrote.
每次行动 报告中都增加了一个名字
And each time, that name turned out to be
而每一次 那个名字都被证实为
the key to stopping a major terrorist attack.
阻止重大恐怖袭击的关键
The only way to be that accurate
如此精确的原因只可能是
is with illegal surveillance on a massive scale.
超大规模的非法监控
After 9/11, the government wanted a system
911事件后 政♥府♥想要一个电脑系统
that could watch everyone and everything,
来监视一切人一切事
and if I'm right,
如果我没猜错
then somebody really built the damn thing,
后来确实有人把这玩意儿造出来了
which is why I called you.
所以我打电♥话♥给你们
You did the right thing.
你做得对
Your secret is safe with us.
我们会为你保密
The Office of Special Counsel is my only recourse.
特别检察官办公室是我唯一的指望了
And I've begun to fear for my safety.
我有些担心自己的安全
Our job is to protect.
我们的工作就是保护
Have you told anyone else about this?
你有没有告诉过别人
No. It's just you.
没 只告诉了你
That's good.
那就好
It makes my job a lot easier.
那我的工作就容易多了
Thanks for the drink.
感谢请客
Target's down.
目标已死
I know you hate small talk, Shaw,
我知道你不喜欢聊天 肖
but why didn't you hear the guy out first?
但你为什么不先听他说完呢
Sounds like he had a story to tell.
看来他有话想说
We weren't sent to listen to stories, Cole.
我们又不是来听故事 科尔
We were sent to eliminate a mole.
我们是来清除内奸的
How is it you're always so sure?
为什么你总这么肯定
Because the Intel is never wrong.
因为情报从不出错
You'd be wise to remember that.
你该记住才是
That is very distressing.
实在令人苦恼
But is makes sense
不过倒也合情理
that Ms. Shaw would have continued to work for her previous employer,
肖女士会继续为前雇主工作
since they never attempted to kill her.
因为他们从未试图杀她
Though she never would have met Root.
那她永远不会遇到根
Or lost her.
也不会失去她
For this next step,
下一步
I recommend you keep your phone in your bag.
建议你把手♥机♥放包里
Please take a plastic container and place all items in the bin.
请拿一个塑料框 东西都放进去
Please remember, no personal electronic devices
请注意 大厦内部不能使用
are allowed inside the building.
任何个人电子设备
Come on through.
过
Thank you.
谢谢
Merci.
谢谢
All items in the bin, please.
请把东西都放进去
You're all clear, ma'am, thank you.
可以了 女士 谢谢
What's the purpose of your visit?
您来此拜访谁
NATO, Defense Minister of Intelligence,
北约情报防御部长
here to see the Deputy Director.
来见副部长
He is expecting me.
他正在等我
Ma'am, I'm gonna need you to step aside.
女士 麻烦站过去
Why, what's going on? Ma'am, please.
为什么 出什么事了 女士 请
What? What?
怎么了 怎么回事
This will only take a moment. What's going on?
只需要一小会儿 出什么事了
Pardon, monsieur, I'm running very late.
打扰一下 先生 我快迟到了
Sorry, Minister.
抱歉 部长
A liaison will be down shortly to escort you upstairs.
马上会有联络员下来护送您上楼
Thank you for that.
多谢援手
You're welcome.
不客气
Now I'm afraid this is where I'm get off.
我得在此告辞了
The entire building is shielded in copper mesh.
整栋大厦都被铜丝网包围了
It's a Faraday cage. No signals in or out.
这里是静电屏蔽场 没有信♥号♥♥能进出
I've still got some work to do on the NATO security database.
我在北约安保数据库中还有工作要做
I'll see you back on the outside.
出来见
That's if I make it back.
要是我出得来的话
Think positive, Harry.
乐观点 哈罗德
The NSA?
国安局
How did Finch get inside the Shadow Factory?
芬奇怎么进得去那个军工厂
Crypto-nerds with an ear up everyone's ass.
技术宅监听了所有人
Orwell was too optimistic.
奥威尔都过于乐观了
Three layer security.
三层安保系统
S barricade, armed guard shack, and a manned.
蛇形路障 武装保卫
50 cal bunker.
点50卡尔
You want the guard shack or the .50 cal?
你要武装保卫还是点50卡尔
You kidding me?
开什么玩笑
In less than 30 seconds, we'd be overrun by army MPs,
三十秒内 我们就要被武装宪兵
NSA Police, and contract triggers.
国安局警♥察♥和佣兵围攻了
That's strange.
奇怪了
The Lat-Long the Machine sent us actually
机器发来的经纬度正好
points to that monstrosity next door.
指向旁边的庞然大物
That's a recycling plant for the NSA's churn and burn.
那是国安局进出文件的回收设备
That's one hell of a paper shredder.
就是个巨型碎纸机
Turns all their classified docs into pizza boxes.
把机密文件变成披萨盒
A lot of trucks going in and out.
一堆卡车出出进进
Yeah, exactly.
确实
Is there a problem, sir?
有问题吗 先生
For some reason, this scanner is not recognizing me.
不知为什么 扫描仪就是认不出我
You have security clearance for this floor, sir?
您有本层的安全许可吗 先生
Of course, it's just this infernal machine.
当然有 这个讨厌的机器
There we go.
好了
Damn thing is always glitching on me.
倒霉东西总跟我过不去
The electrons.
电子器材啊
Have a nice day.
祝你愉快
Burn bag chutes for classified docs.
机密文件烧袋沿管道送入
Empties out into a churning vat.
倒进搅拌缸内
If we're gonna get to Finch, that's our way in.
要找到芬奇 就得从这里闯进去
Come on.
走
What?
怎么
You're claustrophobic?
你有幽闭恐怖症
Just remember what happened to that fat German kid in Willy Wonka.
想想《查理和巧克力工厂》里的德国小胖子吧
Get back.
回来
Once we're inside,
我们一进去
we are gonna need covers.
就需要掩护身份
Copy that.
明白
I wish there was another way.
真希望还有别的路可走
I'm sorry.
对不起
Not another word, Mr. Finch.
千万别开口 芬奇先生
Where the hell are you guys?
你们死哪儿去了
The bodies I found down in those tunnels?
我在管道里发现的那些尸体
The Feds are in on the whole thing.
联调局全面介入了
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表