剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
I'm just a waiter, man.
我只是个服务生啊
Since when does a waiter have a heavily encrypted cell phone?
服务生什么时候开始用加密手♥机♥了
No more good cop.
敬酒不喝啊
Out of my way, Reese.
闪开 里瑟
So your cover identity is your real identity.
你的掩饰身份 就是你的真实身份
Airtight that way, right?
无懈可击啊 是吧
You know what that says to me, Charlie?
知道这说明了什么吗 查理
Hell if I know.
知道个头
It says you have no idea what you're doing.
说明你根本不清楚自己在做什么
I've had lots of conversations with all sorts of bad guys,
我跟各种坏蛋有过各种沟通
and it usually doesn't end well for them.
最后他们没一个有好果子吃
See, I'm made for this kind of work.
你看 我就是为此而生的
None of this bothers me.
从不受困扰
I don't feel guilty or scared.
我不内疚 不害怕
I don't make friends, so I have nothing to lose, but you,
不交朋友 光棍一条无牵无挂 而你
you're just a normal guy with a normal life.
你只是个拥有普通生活的普通人
That's what I've been saying. Good.
我一直是这么说的啊 很好
That just means that if you don't tell me what I want to know,
这就表示 如果你不老实交待
you have people I could go after.
我可以对你在乎的人下手
Are you starting to worry about them, Charlie?
开始担心他们了吗 查理
You should.
你应该担心
You probably won't like what I do to them.
你可能不会喜欢我要对他们做的事情
If I could feel sympathy for you, Charlie, I would.
要是我有悲悯心的话 查理 我会同情你
But I don't.
可惜我没有
What I do feel is anger.
我只能感受到愤怒
I'm angry that you're trying to kill the president.
我愤怒于你企图刺杀总统
I'm angry that we're stuck in a room with you.
我愤怒于我们跟你困于此室
But most of all, I'm angry that you have people that you can love
但最重要的 我愤怒于你有可以去爱的人
and you chose to sign their death warrants.
却选择亲自判他们死刑
You want to play terrorist, Charlie?
你想扮恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗 查理
I'm more than happy to oblige.
我很乐意成全你
This is what we're fighting against.
这就是我们所对抗的
"We," Charlie?
"我们" 查理
What are you gonna do with me?
你要对我做什么
Make me vanish?
让我消失
Not arrested, not detained.
不逮捕 不拘留
The government's decimating our rights.
政♥府♥在毁灭我们的权利
But in a few hours, all that changes.
但数小时后 一切都会改变
You're wrong about one thing.
你搞错了一件事
I'm not the government.
我不是政♥府♥的人
Stop. That's enough.
住手 够了
Outside, now.
出去 马上
That was a little too convincing, Shaw.
过分逼真了 肖
Did you really have to tase him?
真有必要电他吗
You think he's dumb enough to go straight to the people he's working with?
你觉得他会蠢到直接去找同伙吗
We'll soon find out.
马上就知道了
POTUS is on the move.
总统上路了
He's scheduled to make a speech in one hour at the federal museum.
行程显示他一小时后在联邦博物馆演讲
Can Wonder Boy come and tag me out?
神奇小子能不能来接我班
Yeah, go ahead.
好 去吧
If the rest of the operation is as lame as this guy,
要是其他人也像这家伙一样逊
it'll be an easy takedown.
拿下易如反掌
We got the waiter. You track POTUS.
我们追服务生 你跟总统
Route secure. Motorcade, what's your status?
路线安全 车队情况如何
President is en route. ETA: ten minutes.
总统已出发 预计到达用时 10分钟
Copy that; proceed on the designated route.
收到 按预定路线行驶
You ever seen a terrorist cell
你见过恐♥怖♥分♥子♥据点
post up in a brownstone in Dupont Circle?
选在杜邦广场的豪♥宅♥吗
I can't say that I have.
确实没有
How many of them in there, you think?
你觉得有多少人
It's too hard to tell from here.
从这儿看不出来
Sure, nothing to worry about with her.
当然了 她没什么好担心的
Whatever you two are doing, you better do it fast.
不管你们俩要干嘛 最好快动手
Clock's ticking.
时间紧迫
The president's about to arrive for his speech.
总统就快到达演说地址了
Yeah, Miss Stability decided to go rogue.
是啊 "情绪稳定"小姐决定硬上了
I'm on it.
我去处理
These are the assassins?
他们就是刺客
Looks like a PTA meeting.
我看像开家长会
Thought you guys wanted all the cameras turned off.
你们不是希望停止一切监控吗
This is a little contradictory
这也太有悖于
for an anti-surveillance group, isn't it?
反监控组织的理念了 是吧
Thought you looked out of place at the fund-raiser.
就觉得你在筹资会上格格不入
Nice to see you again, Mrs. Sterling.
很高兴又见到你了 斯特林夫人
Look, everyone. We have a party crasher.
瞧啊 各位 来了个砸场子的
Get rid of your weapon.
放下武器
Slowly.
慢慢的
Charlie, take Janis. Do a sweep of the property.
查理 带着詹尼斯 四处查看一遍
Be quick about it.
要快
You must have someone pretty tech-savvy in your pocket to pull this off.
你们肯定是有技术高手的支持 才能搞成这个
All it takes is a couple of concerned citizens with the right access.
只需要几位有权限的关切公民就行
The problem with mass surveillance is, you never know who's watching.
大规模监控的问题就在于 你永远不知道谁在监视
You want to stop surveillance? You're married to a senator.
你想阻止监控 你可是嫁了名参议员
If anyone's in any position to do something about it--
要说有人正身处能做出改变的位置
I got hitched to the coot for his connections,
我嫁那傻瓜是冲着他的资源
a front-row seat to the sclerotic political gridlock.
能近距离接触那无可救药的政♥治♥僵局
Washington's tearing at the seams,
面对分♥裂♥的华盛顿
and your solution is to rip it apart?
你的解决方案就是直接撕烂
I don't need to tell you
我不用跟你多说
the atrocities this government is committing in the name of freedom,
这个政♥府♥以自♥由♥之名犯下的累累罪行
but our rights haven't just been lost.
但我们的权利并非丢失了
They've been put to market.
而是被打包出♥售♥了
This whole town is bought and sold.
整个城市都被出♥卖♥♥♥了
Google, Facebook, Palantir--
谷歌♥ 脸书 [硅谷大数据公♥司♥]帕兰提尔
a vicious cycle engorging the surveillance industrial complex.
构成了一个监控产业的恶性循环
A presidential assassination would destabilize regions,
刺杀总统会造成动荡
cause thousands of deaths, and that's just, what,
导致成千上万的人死亡 这算什么
an unfortunate side effect?
区区副作用吗
Citizens must fight for their freedom.
公民须为自♥由♥而战
And are you prepared to fight the Secret Service?
你们准备好跟特勤作战了
What kind of assassins warn their targets?
什么刺客居然提前警示目标
You'll see soon enough.
你很快就会看到的
I can see just fine.
我看到了
That guy has a bum leg,
这家伙有条伤腿
the one by the door still has the safety on,
门口那位保险还开着
and she hasn't stopped shaking since she raised her gun.
她从举起枪就开始哆嗦 现在还没哆嗦完
Don't worry. It'll all be over soon.
别担心 一眨眼就结束了
Drop it.
放下
Not bad.
不错啊
Blackout was a nice touch.
断电这招妙
I thought that was you.
我以为是你做的
You're too late.
你们晚了
The plan is already in motion.
计划已经启动
Plaza team, what's your status?
广场组 情况如何
Plaza's clear.
广场安全
The cameras are all trained on
所有的摄像头都对准了
the plaza outside where the president's giving his speech.
总统即将发表演说的广场
Whatever's going down, that's where it'll happen.
要出事儿 肯定是那里出事
That's where we need to be.
我们得去那里
You want to call this in?
你想上报一下
Get the Secret Service involved?
让特勤局介入
We're stretched thin. These guys got reach.
我们捉襟见肘 他们的势力大
Yeah, exactly. They're too connected.
正是如此 他们人脉太广
They don't know who they got on the inside.
不知道安插了谁做内线
Our number, our fight.
自己的号♥码自己来
Shaw, you sure this is where the assassination will take place?
肖 你确定刺杀会在这里进行吗
Limo's parked on the other side of the building.
礼车可是在大厦的另一边
Limo's a decoy.
礼车是诱饵
Secret Service will extract POTUS in an armored SUV
特勤会用武装车辆撤离总统
so he can blend in transit.
让他混在车队里
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表