剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
It's been over a week.
超过一周了
Since he broke out of that prison,
自从越狱后
Finch and the Machine have gone radio silent.
芬奇和机器都不见了踪影
Maybe Samaritan caught up to him.
也许是撒马利亚人抓到他了
I say we grab a couple of its flunkies,
要我说 我们抓它几个狗腿子
see what we can squeeze out of them.
逼问一下
No, it's too risky.
不行 太冒险
We can't afford any more losses.
我们承受不了更多损失了
What we need is a strategy.
我们需要策略
Okay, well, you just heard mine.
好吧 我的策略已经说了
So you think of a better one,
你想到更好的
you give me a call.
给我电♥话♥
What's all the hubbub about?
这是在吵吵什么
You didn't hear?
你没听说
Bunch of bodies turned up in some demo'd tunnel in Queens
皇后区管道发现大量尸体
Still trying to ID 'em all.
还在确认身份
Serial killer.
连环杀手
Detective Fusco.
弗斯科警探
Agent LeRoux, remember?
勒鲁特工 记得吗
It's good to see you again.
又幸会了
Yeah, nice to see you.
是啊 幸会
You mind stepping in?
借一步说话好吗
Shaw, come take a look at this.
肖 你看这个
Who is it?
是谁
Greer.
格里尔
That's the number the machine sent us?
这是机器给出的号♥码
Close, it gave us the social of his alias.
差不多 给出了他化名的社保号♥
Philip Hayes, Office of Inter-Governmental Affairs.
菲利普·海因斯 内政事务办公室
Located in D.C.
地址在华盛顿特区
Looks like we're headed back to the Beltway.
看来我们要杀回华盛顿环路了
You think Greer's planning to kill Finch?
你认为格里尔计划杀了芬奇
More like the other way around.
可能正好相反
I think Finch is gonna kill Greer.
我认为芬奇要杀了格里尔
Or die trying.
不成功便成仁
Any luggage, sir?
有行李吗 先生
None. Very good.
没有 好的
Your plane is fueled and ready, Mr. Barnett.
您的飞机已准备好了 巴奈特先生
There's a system listening through every microphone,
有一个系统 通过所有麦克风进行监听
watching through every camera.
透过所有监控器进行监视
You got lucky.
算你走运
Carter saved my life.
卡特救了我
She saved me from myself.
她拯救了误入歧途的我
You ready to get to work, Officer?
准备好工作了吗 警官
Is that who I think it is?
真是那人吗
Is that Fusco?
真是弗斯科吗
What's he doing here? Get a load of this.
他来这儿干什么 看这个
Symanski.
辛玛斯基
You gotta be kiddin' me.
你开什么玩笑
What?
怎么了
Can smell the booze on you from here.
大老远就闻到酒味了
You got a lot of balls coming back in here, Fusco.
还敢来这儿 你够种啊 弗斯科
You watch your mouth. I did 20 years on this job.
闭上你的臭嘴 我这工作干了二十年
Full pension.
够全额养老金了
The only reason you're not rotting in the can
你没和你那些恶心的HR同伙
with the rest of your dirty HR pals
一起滚进牢里的唯一原因
is because you were the first rat to flip.
是你第一个怂了 招了
Now what do you want?
你想干什么
I need some discovery info on a case.
我需要一个案子的信息
Photos on that Watson domestic charge.
沃森家暴案的照片
Figures.
知道了
Scumbag ballplayer smacks his girl around,
王八蛋球员打他女人
you're gonna work for his high-priced mouthpiece.
你要为他的高价喉舌工作
They took my badge.
警徽没了
You know, I got to make a living too.
我总得过日子啊
You're probably better off.
你的日子可能还比我们好呢
There's a hiring freeze on.
现在人也不招了
No overtime.
加班费也没了
Yeah, I saw the numbers.
是啊 看到数字了
Homicides are down, huh?
凶案下降了哈
Everything's down, except missing persons.
各种案件都下降了 除了失踪人口
We're just closing cold cases from the updated DNA database.
我们只能根据最新的DNA数据库封存悬案
You gonna let me have those photos or what?
你到底给不给照片
Sorry.
抱歉
Gonna have to go through the new loo.
得问下新警督
New lieutenant?
新警督
Carter.
卡特
They promoted her?
她升职了
Yeah, I don't think she'd take too kindly to you being here.
是啊 她看到你在这儿可不会高兴
Given she busted your ass and all.
毕竟她可是抓过你
Detective Fusco clearly had a hard go of it.
弗斯科警探误入歧途
Fell in with a bad crowd.
误交匪类
He always was his own worst enemy.
他最大的敌人是自己
Lionel never met anyone who...
莱奈尔没能遇到
recalibrated his moral compass.
自己的道德标杆
Not Reese and certainly not Carter.
里瑟不是 卡特当然也不是
But Carter lived. Prospered.
但卡特还活着 过得很好
So it would seem.
似乎是
Course, it's a little more complicated than that.
其实没那么简单
As is life.
生活本就复杂
I believe our client has landed.
我们的客户到了
Monsieur Bertrand.
伯特兰先生
Fort Meade?
米德堡
S'il vous plait.
这边请
Merci bien.
谢谢
So what's this all about?
到底什么事
Dozen bodies just turned up in that collapsed tunnel?
坍塌的管道里发现十多具尸体
I mean who called in the Feds?
谁通知联调局的
The Chief of D's and the Commissioner's going nuts.
局长和厅长都疯了
They want answers.
要查出真♥相♥
Care to share any evidence on this, Detective?
介意分享下证据吗 警探
I know about as much as you do.
我知道的跟你一样
Do you know anything about this?
你知道这个吗
It was found right here in the office.
在办公室里发现的
That's something, huh?
有意思哈
It appears someone was looking into these missing persons
看来在管道里发现这些失踪人口前
before they turned up in the tunnel.
就已经有人在查了
I'm Homicide.
我是凶案组的
They don't kick 'em to me till they're already dead.
人不死他们不会把案子给我
They're definitely dead now.
他们现在是死得透透的
Looks like we're gonna be working together again, Detective.
看来我们又要合作了 警探
Did you get anything?
有什么发现
This was the only address
只有一个地址
for the Office of Inter-Governmental Affairs.
是内政事务办公室的
How long has it been empty?
空了多久了
Building manager said half a year.
管理处说半年了
Just a front for Greer in the Beltway.
只是格里尔在环路的幌子
Probably wasn't ever even here.
可能从未来过这儿
Why the hell does the Machine want us to chase down Greer anyway?
机器到底为什么要我们追踪格里尔
We find Greer, we'll find Harold.
找到格里尔 就能找到哈罗德
Stop right there.
停在这儿
Pop the trunk, please.
麻烦打开后备箱
I have Monsieur Bertrand,
这位是伯特兰先生
NATO Defense Minister of Intelligence.
北约情报防御部长
Please remember, no electronic devices inside the facility.
请注意 里边不能使用任何电子设备
Of course.
当然
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生
What is it?
这是什么
It's not a Social Security number.
不是社保号♥码
3965112N 76♥4♥6192W.
3965112N 76♥4♥6192W
Geographic coordinates?
地理坐标
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表