剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system...
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
secret system...
秘密系统
A system you asked for to keep you safe.
一套你请求护你安全的系统
A machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
You granted it the power to see everything--
你允许它监视一切
to index, order, and control the lives of ordinary people.
标识 规范 控制普通人的生活
The government considers these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
But to it, you are all irrelevant,
但对它而言 你们都无关紧要
victim or perpetrator, if you stand in its way.
但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你阻挡了它的路
We'll find you.
我们就会找到你
Hope you brought sunscreen.
希望你带防晒霜了
Sit your ass back down, Chiquita.
给我坐回去 小美人儿
You're gonna pay your fare another way.
你的账得换个法子付
What are you gonna do? Kill us?
你想怎么着 杀了我们
Walk northeast about ten miles...
往东北走三十多里
you might live.
你也许还能活下来
And I think I'm gonna need this.
我恐怕需要这个
Got eyes on our new number, Finch.
看到我们的新号♥码了 芬奇
He's like us,
他有点像我们
except he actually has a license for breaking and entering.
不过他溜门撬锁可是有执照的
Indeed... Terry Easton.
的确 特里·伊斯顿
Thirty eight, lives with his wife Carla.
38岁 和妻子卡拉共同生活
He's had a number of odd jobs
以前干过不少杂活儿
but appears to have settled on that of a locksmith.
后来就一心当锁匠了
24 hour service, case in point, 6:00 a.m. job.
全天随时工作 比如大清早儿六点
Apart from a few parking tickets,
除了几张停车罚单外
Mr. Easton appears to be a model citizen.
伊斯顿先生似乎是模范市民
What are you doing, Finch?
你在干什么 芬奇
Doing a little cleaning, Mr. Reese.
打扫一下 里瑟先生
Just because it looks like a subway,
家里跟地铁站一个样
doesn't mean it has to smell like one.
也不用非跟地铁站一个味儿啊
No, Bear. Voruit.
别 小熊 [荷兰语]去那边
Good morning. You missed a spot.
早 有块没擦到
Ms. Groves, what can I help you with?
格罗夫斯女士 有什么需要我帮忙的吗
Actually, I think I'm here to help you, Harry.
其实吧 我是来帮你忙的 哈罗
She gave me a number...
她给了我一个号♥码
a radio engineer, Matthew Stone.
无线电工程师 马修·斯通
Guy's in charge of maintenance on the radio antennas across the boroughs.
他负责各区无线电天线的维护
He might be helping Samaritan spread its coded messages.
可能在帮撒马利亚人传播加密信息
Or he may have stumbled onto Samaritan's plot
也可能是无意碰上了撒马利亚人的阴谋
and become a liability.
成了需被铲除的后患
Either way, you should proceed with extreme caution, Ms. Groves.
无论如何 你都要非常小心 格罗夫斯女士
Don't worry, Harry.
别担心 哈罗
I'll keep my eye on Stone from a distance,
我会保持距离 盯紧斯通
and I'm pretty sure...
我确定
I'll have the biggest gun on the block.
我的枪是全街区最大的
Finch, I don't think Easton's 6:00 a.m. job
芬奇 我看伊斯顿大清早儿六点的活儿
is on the clock.
不在工作范围内
The guy's breaking in.
他真在溜门撬锁
Got any intel on this building, Finch?
有这栋建筑物的详情吗 芬奇
"Kepler & Mountain Investments,"
开普勒&芒廷投资
private equity firm handling accounts in the hundreds of millions.
处理上亿资金账户的投资公♥司♥
The firm would most certainly have its share of valuable information.
公♥司♥肯定有价值不菲的绝密信息
I think he's here to steal it.
他应该是来偷的
Easton triggered the door alarm...
伊斯顿触发门锁报♥警♥了
And it didn't seem to stop him.
看来并未因此停步
That's not gonna happen, friend.
没门儿 伙计
Stay back... or else.
退后 否则
Or else what?
否则怎么样
You set off that bomb, we all go.
你一引爆 咱们全完
Between the flop sweat and shaky hands,
汗流浃背 颤颤巍巍
you don't strike me as a killer.
你怎么看都不像杀手
And I don't think you're suicidal.
也不像要自杀
If you're not careful...
你要不小心点儿
we're all gonna have a really bad day.
咱们今天可就难过了
May I?
可以吗
Now...
现在
it's time that you and I had a little chat.
你我得聊聊了
Bomb squad handles explosives out of this precinct.
拆弹小组在警局外边处理爆♥炸♥物
If we find it's a terrorist act,
如果发现是恐怖活动
we kick it to Homeland Security.
就会转交国土安♥全♥部♥
That's felony weight. It's a long time.
那可是重罪 得把牢底坐穿了
But you're no terrorist, are you Terry?
但你不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 是吧特里
You didn't make that bomb.
炸♥弹♥不是你做的
So you want to tell me who did?
要不要告诉我谁做的呢
Coffee's not bad.
咖啡还不错
Not good, either.
也不太好
It's a hell of a lot worse in Supermax.
总比特级监狱的强
Who sent you into that investment firm?
谁派你闯进那家投资公♥司♥的
You want to tell me what's really going on?
要不要说说到底怎么回事
Easton seems terrified, but he won't talk.
伊斯顿看来吓坏了 但不肯开口
He's either paid to plant that bomb or coerced.
他要么是被收买♥♥放炸♥弹♥ 要么是被逼迫
His finances look rather ordinary.
他的财政情况很正常
I don't see anything that suggests he's been paid off,
看不出是被收买♥♥
and he's certainly not a client of such a high-end firm.
他也肯定不是如此高端公♥司♥的客户
He doesn't seem like a pro, so why use him to begin with?
他看起来不像专业炸♥弹♥客 那为什么用他呢
Perhaps that's why, Mr. Reese.
也许这就是原因 里瑟先生
Because our locksmith appears so benign,
因为这位锁匠一脸良善
you'd never see him coming.
才会出奇不意
I confiscated his cell.
我拿了他的手♥机♥
See what you can find.
看有什么发现
So, where's the new partner?
你的新搭档呢
His transfer's still pending.
还在办手续
I'm flying solo until then.
我暂时一个人
Just like this guy.
跟那家伙一样
Incoming.
小心过人
One of New York's Finest taking on a gang of Templarios.
一位纽约精英警♥察♥拿下了圣堂武士帮
Chen, let me give you a hand.
陈 我帮你
Mr. Reese?
里瑟先生
I've discovered an alarming self-deleting text
我在伊斯顿先生的手♥机♥里发现了一条
on Mr. Easton's phone,
令人担忧的阅后自焚短♥信♥
and I've restored it.
已经恢复出来了
It's Mr. Easton's wife.
是伊斯顿的妻子
I know this is your wife Carla, and I know you're scared.
我知道这是你妻子卡拉 也知道你很害怕
What I don't know is who sent this message.
但我不知道 是谁发的这条短♥信♥
Whoever it is knew you could access that investment firm.
此人知道你能进入那家投资公♥司♥
He said not to talk to anyone.
他说不能告诉任何人
He said he'd kill her. He?
他说他会杀了她 他
Terry, I can't save Carla unless you talk to me.
特里 你不肯开口 我救不了卡拉
Tell me who he is.
告诉我他是谁
I can't tell you because I don't know.
我没法告诉你 因为我也不知道
I got a call from someone.
我接到一个电♥话♥
It was just a voice,
只听到声音
but he knew everything about me.
但他知道我的一切
He said he'd kill Carla.
他说他会杀了卡拉
He sent that text.
他发了那条短♥信♥
An hour later, a package was delivered to my door.
一小时后 一个包裹就被送到我门口
A bomb with instructions.
炸♥弹♥ 带说明书
And I failed.
我失败了
It's him.
是他
Answer it.
接
Hello?
喂
Mr. Easton, you failed your assignment.
伊斯顿先生 你的任务失败了
And while I appreciate the effort,
感谢你的努力
I'm sorry to inform you that you're never going to see your wife again.
不过很遗憾地通知你 你再也见不到尊夫人了
I hope you understand.
希望你能理解
Cleanliness is all.
要干净利落
Mr. Reese...
里瑟先生
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表