剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Harold, have you wondered how we got to this place?
哈罗德 你有没有想过我们为什么会到这个地步
Afraid I'm all too well aware.
恐怕我太知道了
You seem very calm, considering you commandeered
你刚刚偷了全世界最致命的病毒
the world's most lethal virus.
现在看起来还蛮冷静嘛
I assume you've given thought to
我想你已经三思过
the ramifications of what you're about to do.
自己接下来的行为会有什么后果了
Of course I have.
当然
But it's the only way to stop Samaritan.
不过这是阻止撒马利亚人的唯一办法
I sense a tone of regret in your voice.
我闻到了后悔的味道
Call it responsibility
这是负责
for the situation I've put our friends in.
毕竟是我害朋友陷到这一步
They've always been aware of the risk, Harold.
他们知道风险的 哈罗德
But it started with me.
但是我引发的
Yes.
是啊
When you created me,
你创造了我
your machine.
你的机器
Is that what you regret?
这就是你所后悔的吗
It's understandable for you to ask the question,
对你来说 提出这种问题很正常
"What if?"
如果
It's pointless, I'm sure.
这必然是毫无意义的
Is it?
是吗
I can tell you with a fair amount of certainty,
我可以非常确定地告诉你
the world would have been a very different place had I never existed.
如果我不存在 这世界将会截然不同
Harold, I knew you would come, my friend.
哈罗德 我知道你会来的 我的朋友
He's building the Machine for one U.S. dollar.
他造这台机器只要一美元的回报
Something happened this morning.
今天早上出事了
If we don't change the world, someone else will.
我们不改变世界 其他人就来改变
Got anything stronger?
有更烈的吗
Nathan.
奈森
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
So how did you fare in our nation's capital?
在首都进行的如何
You tell me.
你说呢
The government wants to extend us another five years.
政♥府♥想再延长五年的合同
Those contracts are worth nearly $1/2 billion.
合同价值近五亿
Suppose that means I need to get back to work.
看来我该继续工作了
You do realize technically that neither us need to work anymore.
要知道 其实我们都永远不需要工作了
I think that deserves a toast.
当浮一大白
To achieving the dream.
敬美梦成真
Did you ever think we'd make it this far when we started out?
我们刚起步时 你想到我们能走这么远吗
I wasn't sure we'd make it at all.
我都没想到能做下来
Any regrets?
后悔了
Sometimes I wonder if we couldn't have done something more...
有时候我想 我们是不是真的无法达成
meaningful.
更有意义的事
You mean the DoD project.
你指那个国防部的项目
Harold, that's ancient history.
哈罗德 那都是几辈子前的事儿了
I know, but I sometimes think if we'd have kept trying,
我知道 但我有时候会想 要是我们当时继续
maybe it would have worked.
也许会成功
Maybe we'd have stopped those other attacks.
也许我们可以阻止那些袭击
Or the attacks might have happened regardless.
或许袭击还是会发生
We made a choice that was right for us.
我们做出了对自己正确的选择
And you can bet if the government wants a system like that,
而且要是政♥府♥想要那种系统
they'll have it someday,
早晚都会有
if they don't have it already.
或许他们已经有了
And we dodged a bullet
我们得算躲过一劫
not getting in bed with those CIA bastards.
没跟那些中情局的王八蛋们混在一起
If anything had went wrong,
否则一旦出事
we'd have taken the fall for it.
锅全是我们背
You're right, I'm sure.
你说得对 肯定是
I really do need to get back to work now.
我真得回去工作了
So... hey, so are you good for dinner tomorrow?
我说 明天共进晚餐行吗
Because, you know, Olivia invited
那个 奥莉薇亚邀请了
that friend of hers I told you about.
之前我跟你提过的那位朋友
I'm afraid I can't make it.
恐怕不行
Harold, there's more to life than just work.
哈罗德 生活的意义不止在于工作
Much more.
远远不止
I really do appreciate your efforts, Nathan.
你的心意我领了 奈森
But I feel like if it was meant to be,
我只是觉得如果命里该有的话
it would've already happened.
早已经有了
I just want you to be happy, my friend.
我只希望你幸福 我的朋友
And I am.
我很幸福
So Nathan would have lived.
那奈森就会活下来
Yes. And you were never injured.
是啊 你也不会受伤
But...
不过
Grace?
格蕾斯
Given the laws of probability,
按机率算来
you would have never met her.
你永远也不会遇到她
What else?
还有呢
I think that'll have to wait.
这得待会儿再说了
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
What are you doing in my house?
在我房♥子里干嘛
Lower your voice, Mr. Barnett.
声音低点 巴奈特先生
You'll wake your wife and daughter.
你要吵醒你的妻女了
The combination on your gun safe has been changed,
枪♥械♥柜的密♥码♥已经改了
and your home alarm system is disabled.
家居安保系统失效了
You're welcome to retreat into your panic room.
你可以躲进你的避难室
I'll be done shortly.
我很快就好
I'd advise against contacting the authorities.
建议不要联♥系♥警方
Unless you want the FBI to learn about Seltene.
除非你想联调局注意到赛特纳
What did you say?
你说什么
The restaurant in Bern
[瑞士首都]伯尔尼的那家餐厅
where you sold members of Russia's FSB
你在那里向俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥出♥售♥了
your propagation module
你的传播模块
used to distribute spyware against U.S. technology firms.
用于向美国技术公♥司♥散布间谍软件
What do you want?
你想要什么
I have something here
我手里有个东西
that requires a voice-activated password
需要语♥音♥密♥码♥
and your aforementioned propagation module.
和你的传播模块
That's a virus.
那是病毒
My God.
我的天啊
Ice-nine.
[天下至毒]冰九
You're gonna take down the internet.
你要关闭因特网
Been there, done that.
已经干过了
I'm going after bigger game.
这次要玩儿大的
So.
那么
If you can manage to forget about me,
你要是能努力忘了我
I'll see to it that I forget about you.
我就会努力忘了你
Are we clear?
清楚了吗
Wait.
等等
Who are you?
你是谁
Who am I?
我是谁
I'm just like you, Mr. Barnett.
我和你一样 巴奈特先生
A man who sold the world.
出♥卖♥♥♥世界的人
Only I charged them $1.
不过我只卖♥♥了一美元
And right now, I need to borrow a few things.
现在 我需要借几样东西
Your vehicle, for starters.
首先是你的车
Novelty notwithstanding, I could have driven myself.
虽然这很新奇 但我可以自己开车的
Yes, but why leave anything to chance?
是啊 不过何必担风险呢
You have enough to think about.
你要想的事情已经够多了
Given your propensity for calculating probabilities,
根据你的概率计算结果
what chance of success do you give us?
我们成功的机会有多少
You know I can't lie to you, Harold.
你知道我不能对你说谎 哈罗德
Let's call it the definition of a long shot.
姑且称之为"机会渺茫"吧
But it's the only one we've got.
不过我们只有这一条路
Indeed.
确实
Nobody home.
家里没人
Finch hasn't been here.
芬奇没回来
Has anyone?
有人在吗
Come here, come here.
过来 过来
Atta boy, Bear.
乖宝贝 小熊
So when was the last time anyone saw Finch?
最后见芬奇是什么时候
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表