剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
即使要逃出的只是一座虚拟的监狱
If this is just another simulation, then prove it.
如果这只是另一场模拟 证明给我看啊
Shoot yourself in the head.
自己爆头啊
Why?
为什么
Just to make the programmers reboot?
好重启系统吗
Why would Greer build a Stanford Prison Experiment inside my head,
为什么格里尔要在我的大脑里建"斯坦福监狱实验"
in South Africa no less?
还非要在南非
Is this just another one of your lame arguments
还是为了要把你们那套
to convince me that Samaritan is the good ASI?
"撒马利亚人才是乖宝宝"的理念灌输给我吗
This isn't Greer's idea at all.
这根本不是格里尔的主意
The simulations are built on your memories.
模拟是基于你的记忆
Don't you recall your mission to South Africa?
你忘了自己在南非的任务了吗
You killed a Somali bomb maker in this very prison.
你在这所监狱杀死了一名索马里的炸♥弹♥客
Sneaked into the same cell
潜入这间牢房♥
via the same route, through the wall.
通过同样的路线 穿墙
That's not true. I was never in South Africa.
这不是真的 我从没到过南非
I was in Germany.
我在德国
And a lot of other countries, but--
在很多国家 但是
You're lying. I was never in South Africa.
你撒谎 我从没到过南非
After 7,000 simulations, it's only logical
经过七千次模拟后 自然而然
that some of your old memories have been replaced by new ones.
原有的记忆会被新的记忆取代
Now the two coexist side by side.
现在新旧记忆并存了
For example,
举例来说
I'm sure you can recall killing your friend John Reese.
你肯定能回忆起杀死你的朋友约翰·里瑟的情景
Just as I'm sure you can remember murdering an innocent scientist.
也肯定能回忆起谋杀无辜科学家的一幕
I had no way of knowing that wasn't a simulation.
我无法确定那是不是模拟
Reality denied comes back to haunt.
被拒绝的现实开始反噬了
You're not sure of anything anymore, are you?
你什么都不再确定了 是吧
Everything will be fine.
一切都会好的
Any second now, the technicians
很快 技术人员
will come in and remove your VR head set,
会来取下你头上的虚拟现实设备
and you'll wake up.
你会醒来
You're right.
你说得对
This is all just a dream.
一切都只是梦
But I just really had to get that out of my system.
不过我得发泄一下
Quit with all the drama.
别演了
Any second now, Greer will reboot,
很快 格里尔就会重启
and you will be just fine.
你就会没事了
But until then, why not a little joy ride?
不过在此之前 何不先兜兜风呢
I get it now.
我现在明白了
The syringes are the cure.
针剂是治愈之药
Unfortunately, no.
很遗憾 不能
The syringes are an insurance policy, Jeff.
针剂只是以防万一 杰夫
Insurance policy? What--what's inside of it?
以防万一 那 里边是什么
Blood sample from a patient that passed away this morning in the ER.
今早死于急诊室的一位病人的血样
Never made it out of the hospital.
没能活到出院
So what do you expect me to do with these?
那你要我怎么处理
Open the envelope.
打开信封
Those are your targets.
这就是你的目标
One needle each.
一针一个
No, I can't-- I can't kill those people.
不 我不能 我不能杀她们
I'd be killing not only them
我一动手 死的不只是她们
but the people they're trying to save.
还有靠她们去救的那些人
Whose prints are those?
谁的指纹
They were collected by police last week at the scene of an armed robbery.
上周警方在一起武装劫案现场收集到的
Remember your house painting partner?
记得你漆房♥子的拍档吗
He was arrested,
他被捕了
but an unknown accomplice left fingerprints at the scene,
但一位不明同案犯在现场留下了指纹
which may or may not match yours.
或许是你的 或许不是
I suggest you carry out your mission, but don't worry.
我建议你继续任务 不过不用担心
The police won't discover fingerprints
这次 警♥察♥不会在现场发现指纹
or any other forensic evidence at this scene.
和其他任何相关证据
What's it gonna be, Jeff?
如何呢 杰夫
Who are you working for?
你为谁工作
I don't work for anyone.
我不为任何人工作
It's no accident that you and your therapy dog ended up in the ER.
你和你那条治疗犬会出现在急诊室绝非意外
That tall cop working with you--
那个和你一起的高个子警♥察♥
Sir Someone must be backing you.
先生 肯定有人在支持你
and it can't be the people who recognize my potential
肯定不是那些看出我潜力巨大
and offered me a healthy pension.
给我巨额退休金的人
You've doomed us all by destroying those antivirals.
你毁了那些抗病毒剂 害死了我们所有人
To the contrary, I'm gonna save all of you.
正相反 我要拯救你们所有人
You have any idea how many people die in the U.S. every year
你知道美国一年有多少人
from medical errors caused by humans?
死于人为疏忽导致的医疗事故吗
400,000.
四十万
It's the third leading cause of death
第三大死因
after heart disease and cancer.
仅次于心脏病和癌症
All these antiquated doctors and nurses standing in the way,
那些过时的医生和护士挡了路
misdiagnosis,
误诊
human fallibility--
疏漏
they're the disease.
他们是顽症
Automation is the cure.
全自动化才是治愈之药
Go ahead and take that.
接
Let's find out who your employer is.
看看你的老板是谁
Hello? Actually, he's correct.
喂 实际上 他说对了
It is your boss, and she has a message for you:
是你老板打来的 她有条信息给你
Aanval and ethylene oxide.
Aanval和环氧乙烷
Aanval.
Aanval
It's Dutch, Harry.
是荷兰语 哈罗
Bear, aanval!
小熊 [荷兰语]攻击
What the hell happened?
出什么事了
He destroyed the antivirals.
他毁了抗病毒剂
Why did you do that?
为什么
You can't stop what's coming.
你无法阻止未来
Here, keep an eye on him.
给 盯紧他
I have to go tell the others.
我得去告诉其他人
Ms. Groves, the hospital administrator destroyed the antivirals.
格罗夫斯女士 医院管理人毁了抗病毒剂
He's a Samaritan plant.
他是撒马利亚人安插的
Took an ASI to create this virus,
制♥造♥这个病毒需要人工超级智能
and now it's gonna take another one to cure it.
治愈它需要另一个人工超级智能
Hang in there, Harry.
撑住 哈罗
She's working on something.
她在努力
Oh, come on.
加油啊
I have faith in you.
我相信你
That's my girl.
好姑娘
Stop! Got you.
住手 成了
Lionel, I told you to stay out of this.
莱奈尔 我让你离远点儿了
Go after him.
去抓他
Help, my arm.
救命 我的胳膊
Sorry, Doc, but I can't let you--
抱歉 医生 但我不能让你
Let her through.
让她过
CDC just arrived.
疾控中心来人了
That guy who stabbed Carol,
那个刺伤卡罗尔的人
could he be spreading the virus?
是不是他散播的病毒
He's an escapee from a psych ward,
他是从精神病院跑出来的
subject of an ongoing investigation.
正在接受一起案件的调查
We'll track him down.
我们会查他
Thank you for saving my life.
谢谢你 救了我一命
We'd have lost a lot more if it wasn't for you, Doc.
没有你 我们会更惨 医生
Busy night at the CDC, Miss Martin?
疾控中心今晚挺忙吧 马丁小姐
Not as busy as yours.
和你一样
New antivirals from the lab at Mount Sinai.
来自西奈山实验室的新抗病毒剂
How do we know these will work?
你怎么知道这个管用
A clever virologist figured it out.
一位聪明的病毒学家搞定了
Thank you.
谢谢你
The Machine?
机器
She diagnosed the new flu strain,
她诊断出了新型流感
then located an effective antiviral
然后从附近一家实验室的
at a nearby lab in the midst of a double-blind trial.
双盲实验中找出了有效的抗病毒剂
Strangely, the lab just experienced a break-in
奇怪的是 那家实验室被人闯入了
right after an unannounced CDC inspection.
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表