剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
At least wait until we've had our lunch before you attempt to escape.
至少等吃完午餐后 再开始逃跑
Beatrice Lillie from Parks Deli in Chinatown.
唐人街公园食品店的贝特丽丝·莉莉
Extra mustard, pepperoncinis,
多加芥末 辣椒
no trace of mayonnaise.
不要蛋黄酱
What?
怎么
Lost your appetite?
没食欲了
Why did you bring me here?
为什么带我来这里
These two gentlemen.
那两位先生
Of course.
当然了
To show me two rich, balding white men.
给我看俩有钱的谢顶白种男人
They're high-frequency traders.
他们是活跃的商人
In the last month alone,
单是上个月
their actions have put several companies out of business.
他们就挤死了数家公♥司♥
One of those companies maintained air conditioners at low prices.
其中一家公♥司♥生产低价空调
Another provided affordable vaccines to third world countries.
另一家为第三世界国家提供低价疫苗
So just have your Machine put them in white-collar prison
那就让你的机器把他们关进白领监狱
where they can meet more of their kind
让他们认识更多同类
and rob more innocent people.
掠夺更多无辜者
They didn't just rob innocent people, Sameen.
他们不止是掠夺无辜者 萨姆恩
Because these men committed fraud,
因为他们的欺诈行为
elderly citizens from Bakersfield to Bangladesh perished
很多老年人 从加利福尼亚到孟加拉
because they had no access to cooling systems.
因无法享受冷气而死于酷热
A hundred children in Uganda died of measles.
上百名乌干达儿童死于麻疹
Those men are killers,
他们是杀人犯
and they will kill again.
而且会继续杀人
Tell me,
告诉我
do you still believe white-collar prison
你仍然相信在白领监狱坐牢的惩罚
is sufficient punishment for them?
对他们来说足够了吗
Finch, I'm at the gate of the Turner estate.
芬奇 我到特纳门口了
Invitation, sir?
请柬 先生
Guess these guys didn't get the black tie optional memo.
看来他们是没注意到着装要求
You seeing these protestors, Finch?
看到抗♥议♥者了吗 芬奇
Yes, I'm right behind you.
看到了 我就在你身后
Be glad you're on the groom's side of the family.
高兴点吧 你在新郎家人一方
The father of the bride is getting death threats.
新娘的父亲可是受到死亡威胁了
Enjoy the wedding, sir.
婚礼愉快 先生
Nice ride.
开得不错
Given Uncle Ralph's penchant for whiskey,
考虑到拉尔夫叔叔对威士忌的狂热
I'm surprised he's allowed to drive at all.
我很惊讶他居然还有驾照
Got eyes on Turner, Finch.
看到特纳了 芬奇
Why do the protestors want him put down?
为什么抗♥议♥者想拿下他
Rumor has it, Mr. Turner drugs his injured horses
据说 特纳先生给伤马下药
so they'll run as if in peak condition.
好让它们跑出巅峰状态
Sounds like animal cruelty to me.
我听着像虐待动物
Yeah? Hold on.
喂 稍等
Excuse me.
失陪
My instructions were clear.
我的指令很清楚
Don Juan was to get a full week of recovery.
唐璜要休养一整周
Follow my instructions,
照我的指令做
or find another job.
否则给我滚
Don Juan is the Turner's current champion thoroughbred.
唐璜是特纳目前的冠军良驹
He earned a multi-million dollar purse just last week at Belmont.
他上周在贝尔蒙特就赢了数百万
I think he's earned a vacation.
看来是赚了个假期
Hey, handsome.
你好啊 帅哥
Janna. I'm glad you could make it.
简娜 真高兴你过来了
I had a little trouble getting in because of the protestors.
进来时被抗♥议♥者挡了一下
I should've warned you.
我该提前警告你的
You knew they'd be here?
你知道他们会来
Oh, yeah, they've been here since I was a kid.
当然 抗♥议♥者从我小时候开始就有了
They're always accusing Daddy of something.
总是指责爸爸这个那个
You know they're actually taking us to trial next month?
你知不知道他们下个月还要我们出庭应诉
There I go with all the tequila talk.
龙舌兰一下肚 我就知无不言了
You want another drink?
想喝一杯吗
Sure.
当然
Sounds like the protestors have been out to get her father for years.
看来抗♥议♥者跟她父亲数年了
Think they're about ready to make good on their threat
你觉得他们是准备付诸行动
to put him down?
拿下他吗
I'm more inclined to think that someone in the Turner family
我更倾向于认为是特纳家庭中有人
wants to make sure that this wedding doesn't happen.
不想让婚礼举♥行♥
Because if it does,
因为一旦举♥行♥了
Will would get half of Phoebe's fortune.
威尔就能拿到菲比一半的身家
Our best course of action is to make sure the wedding proceeds.
我们的最佳策略是确保婚礼顺利
Guess we should track down the bride and groom.
看来我们要追踪新郎新娘了
Finch, I've located the bride with her sister.
芬奇 我找到新娘和她姐姐了
I could just kill them, Karen.
我就应该杀了他们 凯伦
It has to be a misunderstanding.
这肯定是误会
How do I misunderstand
误会什么
walking in on Will making out with Becca?
我一进去就看到威尔和贝卡在亲热
Becca.
贝卡
I mean, how could I ever believe
我之前怎么会傻到相信
they were just friends in the first place?
他们只是朋友
I guess Don Juan isn't buying it either.
看来连唐璜也不信
How did Will explain what happened?
威尔对此作何解释
He didn't, because I ran away.
没解释 我直接跑了
Phoebe, people aren't perfect.
菲比 人孰无过
Marriage isn't perfect.
婚姻也一样
But this thing you and Will have,
但你和威尔之间的感情
it's real, honey.
是真的 宝贝
And Becca can't change that.
贝卡改变不了这点
Excuse me.
打扰一下
They'll appreciate it later.
他们以后会领会到
The little moments are always more important than the big ones.
点点滴滴胜过宏大场面
You sound like a wise woman, Miss--
充满睿智啊 您是
Maggie.
玛姬
I didn't catch your name.
不知道阁下如何称呼
Detective Riley.
莱利警探
Better known as Janna Turner's date.
都当我是简娜·特纳的小情儿
She told me to track down the bride.
她让我来找新娘
Right, Detective.
好吧 警探
I've been photographing the Turners for 15 years.
我给特纳家拍照十五年了
In my own way, I protect them.
我用自己的方式保护他们
Even if they never realize I'm here.
即便他们从未意识到我的存在
I can relate.
感同身受啊
Can't let that go to voicemail.
这个得马上接
Excuse me.
打扰了
Uncle Ralph?
打尔夫叔叔
I can't believe you made it all the way from Dublin.
真不敢相信你大老远从都柏林赶了过来
You look different.
你看上去变化真大
Smarter.
更像样了
New glasses?
新眼镜吧
Should help me see the ceremony.
得看清婚礼啊
If there is a ceremony.
要是还有婚礼的话
What's this then?
有什么不对吗
Something happened with Becca.
出了点事 是贝卡
Becca?
贝卡
She's been my best friend for a decade,
她是我十多年的好友
and then this morning, out of the blue, she threw herself at me.
今天早上 忽然莫名其妙 往我身上扑
Sounds like a feisty one.
好像挺开放
No, no. That's not Becca.
不不 贝卡不是这种人
That's why it was so strange.
所以 才觉得蹊跷
What should I do?
我该怎么办
If you love this Phoebe, don't let her get away.
既然你爱菲比 就不要放她离开
My dad always said, after your falling out,
我爸总是说 你们吵翻后
how much he missed your singing voice.
他最怀念你的歌♥声
"Clear as a bell," He'd say.
他说"宛如天籁"
"So sure and true."
"嘹亮动人"
Would you honor us with a song at the ceremony?
能否赏脸在婚礼上高歌♥一曲呢
I'm not sure your father will even like it that I'm here.
我觉得你父亲恐怕都不希望我来这里
I wouldn't want to upset him further.
我可不愿意再刺♥激♥他了
Uncle Ralph, he's no longer with us.
拉尔夫叔叔 他离开我们了
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表