剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system...
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
secret system...
秘密系统
A system you asked for to keep you safe.
一套你请求护你安全的系统
A machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
You granted it the power to see everything--
你允许它监视一切
to index, order, and control the lives of ordinary people.
标识 规范 控制普通人的生活
The government considers these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
But to it, you are all irrelevant,
但对它而言 你们都无关紧要
victim or perpetrator, if you stand in its way.
但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你阻挡了它的路
We'll find you.
我们就会找到你
I wanted to talk to you.
我早想跟你谈谈
No one else would really understand.
其他人都无法理解
Not much of a conversation, as you can't talk back.
不过你不能回话 也不算谈谈
That's my fault, but I've been thinking,
这是我的错 但我一直在思考
and I know you have too,
我知道你也在思考
about how all this plays out.
要如何结束这一切
About what happens next.
接下来会发生什么
I'm sure you've made a million different...versions.
我想你肯定演算出了百万种不同的 版本
I know some very bad things are coming.
我知道 要出大事了
I know I'm probably going to die.
我知道 我也许会死
I accepted that a long time ago.
对此 我早有心理准备
But I was wondering, if...
但我想知道
in any of those many versions,
在那么多的版本中
the people that I've roped into helping me,
那些被我拉进来帮我的人
my friends...
我的朋友
whether they get out alive.
他们能活下来吗
Is that a path that we're on?
现在这条路能让他们活下来吗
I suppose I may have made that impossible.
因为我犯的错误 应该已经不可能了吧
Even if you could tell me,
就算你能对我开口
it's probably too late.
可能也太晚了
Double shot,
双倍浓缩
and...a cappuccino.
还有杯卡布奇诺
Glad to see you back.
真高兴又见到你
It's been a while, hasn't it?
好久没见了 是吧
I'm afraid that you are confusing me with someone else.
你可能认错人了
This is the first time I've been to this establishment.
我是第一次来
Sorry, it's just... thought I recognized your order too.
抱歉 你点的单 很熟悉
What a coincidence.
真巧
Good-bye... and thank you.
再见 谢谢你
Morning, Ms. Groves.
早 格罗夫斯女士
How is Ms. Shaw faring?
肖女士情况如何
Great.
好极了
How's she really faring?
她情况到底如何
It's gonna take some time.
需要点时间来恢复
Is there anything else the matter?
还有什么事吗
We finally have open access to the Machine, and...
我们终于有了对机器的开放权限
now you're planning to close it.
你却要关了它
Go back to talking in numbers.
继续只能跳号♥码
Unless you've added telepathy to your long list of talents,
除非你又修♥炼♥出了心灵感应术
there's no way that you could have known
否则你不可能知道
that I had chosen today to end our dialogue with the Machine.
我会在今天终止和机器的对话
You built her to predict people, Harry.
你造她是为了预测人类 哈罗
And she's very good at it.
她非常擅长
Starting with you.
从预测你开始
She respects your decision.
她尊重你的决定
She believes in you so much.
她太信任你
You don't agree.
你不以为然
You built God, Harry.
你造出了上帝 哈罗
Who am I to question your judgment?
我怎么敢质疑你的决定
Or hers?
或者她的
But?
但是
But we're gonna lose.
但是我们要输了
You know that.
你心里清楚
We have the most powerful ally in the world,
我们拥有全世界最强大的同盟
but you're too high-minded to let her help us.
你却傲慢到不肯让她帮我们
So,
所以
we're gonna end up the most principled corpses in Potter's Field.
我们就要变成最有原则的孤魂野鬼了
We've stayed alive so far.
我们活到了现在
We're not living.
我们没活
We're surviving.
我们是在挣扎求生
We're human.
我们是人
Eventually, we'll make a mistake, and...
终有一天 我们会犯错
she'll die too.
她也会死
I know why you didn't give her a name.
我知道你为什么一直没为她命名
You don't name something you may have to kill.
你不想为最终会被你杀死之物命名
You had to kill the first 40 versions of her.
你杀死了她最初的40个版本
But like it or not, Harry, she's your child.
但不管你喜不喜欢 哈罗 她是你的孩子
And she's gonna die... unknown, unmourned.
而她就要死了 无人察觉
She'll simply vanish without a trace.
无声无息地死去
And you couldn't even give her a real voice
而你甚至不曾给过她声音
to ask you if it needs to end like this.
让她亲口问问你 事何至此
I didn't give the Machine a name because...
我没为机器命名是因为
I imagined that one day
我觉得有一天
it might wish to choose one for itself.
它会想为自己选个名字
And a system doesn't have to be open to be given a voice.
非开放系统也可以有声音
Whose voice would you prefer?
你喜欢谁的声音
She's a big girl.
她是大姑娘了
Like you said, let her choose.
如你所说 让她选吧
I'm locking us out of the system.
我把我们都锁在系统之外
As for a voice, we'll see what she chooses.
至于声音 看她选吧
Sierra, Tango, Bravo,
S T B
Lima, X-ray, Lima, November, Golf, Charlie...
L X L N G C
I looked up your credentials, Professor Whistler.
我查看过你的证书 惠斯勒教授
Your work on discourse analysis is impressive.
你在话语分♥析♥方面的研究非常出色
Thank you. You're quite welcome.
谢谢 不用客气
But you've yet to be published on the subject of word sense disambiguation.
不过你研究的主题又不是词义消歧
Knowing that, how are you qualified to give me a B-minus?
那么 你有什么资格给我打B-
Office hours are over.
办公时间结束
Professor Whistler was just about to change my grade.
惠斯勒教授就要更改我的成绩了
This paper's a C-minus at best.
这论文最多C-
And that man is not your professor.
此人并非你的教授
He's an architect of the future.
而是未来的缔造者
Mr. Reese, what's going on?
里瑟先生 怎么回事
We have a new number.
我们有新号♥码了
Whose?
谁
Yours.
你
Excuse me, what about my grade?
打扰一下 那我的成绩呢
You failed.
不及格
Sorry, Harry.
抱歉 哈罗
Professor Whistler's taking early retirement.
惠斯勒教授要提前退休了
Who wants to go quietly?
谁愿意静悄悄地离开呢
Nice doing business with you, Trevor.
合作愉快 特雷弗
Let's get out of here before more of his colleagues show up.
快走吧 免得他的同事们纷至沓来
Good to be alive. Isn't it, Harry?
活着真好 是吧 哈罗
We haven't survived this yet, Ms. Groves.
这关还没过呢 格罗夫斯女士
Harold's cover's blown.
哈罗德的掩护身份暴露了
And yours, Detective? Don't know yet.
那你的呢 警探 还不知道
Which is precisely why you should put some distance between us, John.
所以我们应该保持距离 约翰
It's not worth the risk.
不值得冒险
Street's clear.
街道安全
You weren't followed. Ms. Shaw.
无人跟踪 肖女士
It's good to have you back home.
真高兴你回家了
Harold, do you know how they found you?
哈罗德 知道他们怎么找到你的吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I do.
我知道
I'm back a week, your cover's blown.
我回来才一周 你的掩护身份就暴露了
This place could be blown too.
这里可能也暴露了
We need to take what we can-- guns, ammo, cash--
拿上能拿的 枪♥支♥ 弹♥药♥ 现金
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表