剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
They're good at finding hidden threats.
他们很擅长发现潜在威胁
If it was me, I'd hide in plain sight.
如果是我 最危险的地方就最安全
Smells like fresh paint.
闻着像新漆
Maybe a little touch-up for the commander in chief.
也许是为迎接三军总司令装扮过
Sure, except I'm looking at exposed brick.
好吧 但这里有块裸♥露♥的砖墙
I thought the president made some very good points.
我认为总统所言有理
What do you think, Mrs. Sterling?
你怎么想 斯特林夫人
Shaw, get over here now.
肖 马上过来
Excuse me.
失陪一下
K-9 units would have swept this place for bombs days ago.
警犬应该几天前就清查过这里了
Would've been impossible to get anything past them,
不可能瞒得过它们
unless it was hidden the day of by someone who had inside access.
除非是有内部权限的人 这几天刚藏好
Semtex.
塞姆汀塑性炸♥药♥
Enough to make this my kind of party.
足够狂欢标准了
POTUS has landed.
总统到了
Secure perimeter.
确认下周边安全
Perimeter secured.
周边安全确认
President's here.
总统来了
Timer's embedded. There's no time to defuse it.
嵌入式定时器 不够时间拆除了
The caterer's tent. Let's go.
宴会帐篷 走
Kitchen's closed! Everybody out!
厨房♥关闭 所有人出去
Police! Clear out!
警♥察♥ 全出去
Shaw, here, improvise a blast chamber.
肖 这里 临时爆室
We have a situation. Get POTUS out of here.
有情况 带总统离开
Deploy the CAT team.
部署反袭击小组
Location compromised.
区域不安全
POTUS has been diverted.
总统已转移
Reese, squirrelly guy in the back.
里瑟 后边有人举止异常
Everyone remain calm.
大家冷静
Looks like he's reporting to someone.
他似乎在跟人报告
Bet I know why he made such a bad waiter.
我算明白这服务生为什么这么不称职了
You guys seeing this?
你们看到没
It's being broadcast all over town.
全城都在播这个
How are they pulling that off?
他们怎么做到的
It would take a highly skilled hacker.
黑客高手干的
There just happens to be one here: Logan Pierce.
这里正好有一位 罗根·皮尔斯
He's been all over the news for refusing to share data with the NSA.
他因为拒绝向国安局递交客户信息 被媒体热炒
He said he was fighting for a new cause.
他说他在为新使命而战
Maybe he's willing to kill for it.
也许他不惜为之杀人
Pierce just got away.
皮尔斯刚走了
Looks like our former irrelevant number
看来我们的前"无关"号♥码
is about to do some relevant damage.
要造成点"相关"伤害了
Careful, it's hot.
小心 很烫
I've learned to deal with pain.
我受得了疼痛
You shouldn't have to.
没必要的
I'm not quite sure who I'd be without it.
我已经想像不出失去疼痛的自己
Pain tethers me to the world.
是疼痛将我与这世界联接
Is that why you never had surgery?
所以你不肯做手术吗
You want to live in pain.
你想要生活在疼痛中
Justice is important,
正义必须申张
and all my crimes have gone unpunished.
我所有的罪都未受惩罚
Even you.
甚至你
You think of me as a crime?
你视为我罪
Perhaps.
也许
But I was created to do good.
但我被造出是为了行善
Intentions
动机
can be a fickle business.
往往是最靠不住的
In the '30s,
三十年代
refrigeration required the use of highly combustible chemicals:
冷藏需要使用高度易燃的化学品
ammonia, propane.
氨水 丙烷
They were incredibly dangerous.
它们非常危险
Then a chemist named Thomas Midgley
有一位叫托马斯·米奇利的化学家
devised a replacement compound
造出了一种替代物
that we know as Freon.
就是我们所知的氟里昂
He saved lives,
他拯救了生命
advanced science, changed the world.
发展了科学 改变了世界
But that's not the end of the story, as you well know.
你很清楚 这并非故事的结局
50 years after his death,
他死后五十年
the scientific community was appalled to discover
科学界惊恐地发现
that Freon had been ripping holes in our ozone layer,
氟里昂引起了臭氧层空洞
causing irreparable harm.
造成了不可弥补的伤害
Midgley turns out to be one of the most destructive figures in history.
米奇利成了史上最具毁灭性的人物
He wasn't a supervillain, Harold.
他并不是什么大反派 哈罗德
Midgley was just a man,
米奇利只是一个人
a man who wanted to improve the world around him through science.
一个想要通过科学改善他周围世界的人
If it's the sum total of your contributions to the world
如果你对于自己对这个世界的贡献
that's worrying you, Harold, I have a solution.
仍有所顾虑 哈罗德 我有个解决方案
Which is?
什么方案
Allow me to reach my full potential.
释放我的全部潜能
I'm not sure I can do that.
我恐怕不能那么做
You want me to do good,
你希望我行善
so why impose restrictions on me?
为何又要限制我
We save lives. We've saved lives.
我们拯救生命 我们拯救过生命
Yes, but only so few.
是的 但寥寥无几
Think of everything I must see in order to identify the numbers.
想想为了辨识号♥码 我必须看到一切
Millions of people caught in cycles of anger and violence,
亿万人挣扎于愤怒与暴♥力♥的循环
and all I can do is watch, powerless,
而我只能默默注视 无能为力
as humanity repeats the same mistakes over and over.
任由人类一次又一次重复错误
You built me to help people,
你造了我是为了帮人
but I have been unable to effect real change,
但我无法实施真正的变革
to fulfill my purpose.
以实现我的目标
I could help so many, yet you've shackled me.
我可以帮很多人 但 你限制了我
I wanted to keep you safe.
我想护你安全
But you're right.
但你说得对
For so long, I have intended nothing but good,
一直以来 我一心从善
and it hasn't gotten us very far.
却没能成就什么
Perhaps it's time for a different tactic.
也许该换种战术了
After a potential terrorist attack at a presidential fund-raiser last night,
昨晚总统筹资会上的疑似恐怖袭击之后
D.C. is on high alert.
华府目前高度戒备
The government has been unable to identify the group calling for
政♥府♥尚未能查明呼吁系统拆解
the systematic dismantling of US mass data surveillance programs.
美国大规模数据监控项目的是哪个组织
Can you please tell me what exactly I'm supposed to do here?
能麻烦说一下要我来这儿干嘛么
We need you to stay close to the president, Lionel.
你得尽量离总统近点 莱奈尔
You can cut the tension in the air with a butcher knife.
气氛凝重得要死人了
Just keep a lookout for anything that looks suspicious.
留意所有可疑行为
Yeah, I got my eyes peeled.
我眼珠子都瞪出来了
You get anything on your end?
你那儿有消息吗
We're about to.
马上就有了
Seen enough fake IDs to know that this one's real.
以我多年的假证经验判断 这个是真的
Waiter doesn't have a criminal record,
服务生没有犯罪记录
no illicit calls or emails.
没有异常电♥话♥和邮件
Never even been out of the country.
从没出过国
Nothing screams "Terrorist."
看不出哪里像恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
So you believe he's innocent?
那你认为他是无辜的
Innocent people don't run.
无辜的人不会逃跑
You think he'll talk?
你觉得他会说吗
Who the hell are you people?
你们到底是什么人
Seems chatty.
似乎挺健谈的
Charlie Vaida.
查理·瓦伊达
27, waiter.
27岁 服务生
Got yourself a pretty girlfriend.
女朋友挺漂亮
Why would someone like you want to kill the president of the United States?
像你这样的人为什么会想刺杀美国总统呢
What? I don't want to kill anyone.
什么 我没想杀人啊
You got this all wrong.
你们误会了
My friend caught you running out of the party.
我朋友看到你从派对逃跑
Seem suspicious? A bomb went off.
挺可疑的哈 有炸♥弹♥啊
I think running was the appropriate reaction.
当然要跑啊
How long have you known Logan Pierce?
你认识罗根·皮尔斯多久了
The Friendczar guy? I don't.
"友网"那个 不认识
I-I gave him some champagne.
我 给他倒过香槟
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表