剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Let's put an APB on this guy, Howard Carpenter.
发全境通告找个人 霍华德·卡彭特
He's wanted for questioning.
要他来接受质询
He bought a ticket on a 5:30 to Cancun out of JFK.
他买♥♥了五点半的机票从肯尼迪机场飞[墨西哥]坎昆
He never made his flight.
他没登机
He's not in his apartment.
不在公♥寓♥
Let's find him.
找到他
Who's after you?
谁在追杀你
Same here, buddy.
彼此彼此啊 兄弟
Detective?
警探
Cocoa Puffs wanted me to look into this civil planner
那甜心宝贝要我查一名城市设计师
by the name of Howard Carpenter.
名叫霍华德·卡彭特
I take it you have an update?
这么说有消息了
Yeah, he's missing.
有 他失踪了
What?
什么
Seems he was getting his palms greased
看来他是接受了贿赂
for pushing through demolition contracts
要帮几家建筑公♥司♥
for certain construction companies.
拿到拆除合同
Companies run by our friend, Bruce Moran.
那几家公♥司♥属于咱们那位朋友 布鲁斯·莫兰
These two, Bruce and Howard,
那两位 布鲁斯和霍华德
seem to think there's another player in town.
似乎认为另有玩家进城
Sorry, Detective, I have to go.
抱歉 警探 得挂电♥话♥了
But if Moran is involved,
不过既然牵扯到莫兰
I suggest you proceed with extreme caution.
建议你千万谨慎
Which of your companies wants, uh, permit 442--
你哪家公♥司♥想要44208许可
Which of your companies wants, uh, permit 44208?
你哪家公♥司♥想要44208许可
Permit for demolition of Tunnel 85.
拆除85管道许可
Jamaica, Queens.
皇后区牙买♥♥加
You feel like going underground, buddy?
想转入地下吗 哥们儿
Finch, any luck with those photos?
芬奇 照片有发现吗
I'm recovering a deleted photo from her camera's memory now.
我在从记忆卡中恢复一张被删除的照片
It was taken the night before Don Juan's big race.
是在唐璜大赛前拍下的
Bet that photo shows Kent Turner doping his horse.
肯定是肯特·特纳给马下药的照片吧
A reasonable speculation.
推测有理
It would cost him the victory.
这会使他失去冠军宝座
And his business.
也失去生意
I told you I deleted it.
我说过了 我删掉了
There are no backups, I promise.
没有备份 我发誓
Please, let me go.
求你 放过我吧
Guess it's my lucky day.
看来是我的幸运日啊
Mr. Reese,
里瑟先生
I've reconstituted the deleted photo from Maggie's camera.
玛姬相机里被删除的照片复原成功了
Was Don Juan doped the night before his big victory?
唐璜大赛前一晚被下药了吗
Yes, but it wasn't Kent Turner's doing.
是的 但不是肯特·特纳干的
Then who was it?
那是谁干的
That would be me.
我♥干♥的
Karen?
凯伦
The picture was a mistake.
那照片是误拍
I deleted it just like you asked.
我按你要求删除了
But you could still testify what you saw.
但你还是可以出庭作证你的所见
My father doesn't approve of doping,
我父亲不肯下药
even when that's what it takes to win.
不下药赢不了也不肯
And that's what I plan to do.
而我一定要赢
Duck!
躲开
You're coming with me.
你跟我走
You're a security guard for strippers.
你是脱衣舞男的保镖
What, are you gonna arrest me?
怎么 你要逮捕我
Not tonight. Might as well.
今晚算了 逮捕我也好
Weddings bore me.
婚礼太无聊了
I'm not gonna let you ruin your sister's day.
我不会让你毁了你妹妹的大喜日子
Take Maggie, Root.
带上玛姬 根
Who are you?
你是谁
The caterer.
酒席承办人
Okay, so where are all the white guys in suits?
好吧 那些西装笔挺的白种男人何在
Tonight we visit the underground.
我们今晚拜访地下世界
What, you too ashamed to take me inside?
怎么 不好意思带我进去
That wouldn't be wise, my dear Sameen.
那样可不明智 亲爱的萨姆恩
I like cards and vodka.
我喜欢纸牌和伏特加
This is no casual card game.
这可不是什么小牌局
Those men are Chechen militants.
那些人是车♥臣♥武装份子
They believe the U.S. and Russia
他们觉得美国和俄♥罗♥斯♥
have become a bit too cozy for comfort.
关系太好了
Thus, the C-4.
因此 上C4
They plan to use the bomb,
他们计划用炸♥弹♥
and trigger an international incident.
引发一起国际事件
Would you care to venture a guess at their target?
想不想猜一下他们的攻击目标呢
The Russian Consulate.
俄♥罗♥斯♥领♥事♥馆♥
Quick and correct.
完全正确
Impressive.
厉害
Yet, your former employer might not have detected the device
然而 你的前雇主却无法侦测到爆♥炸♥物
until it was already in place.
非要等安装就位后不可
Running the risk of approximately 207 Russians dead.
甘冒约207名俄♥罗♥斯♥人死亡的危险
Consulate employees, along with their visitors--
领馆职员 来访人员
families, children.
家人 孩子
Okay, I get it.
我吧 我懂了
Innocent people are gonna die for no good reason.
无辜民众会无缘无故地送命
Enough with the doomsday propaganda.
末日宣讲够了
What are you gonna do to fix it?
你准备怎么处理
Thought you'd never ask.
真怕你不问了
Move in.
行动
Nice work.
干得漂亮
I'm afraid I can't take the credit.
我可不敢居功
Samaritan is the hero here.
撒马利亚人才是真正的英雄
Thank you.
谢谢你
For this...
感谢这个
and for saving my life.
感谢救了我的命
You better thank the caterer for that.
那个要感谢酒席承办人
I did.
感谢了
She gave me a quiche lorraine for the road.
她给了我一块法式蛋塔路上吃
She's not really a caterer, is she?
她并不是酒席承办人吧
And you're not really a stripper.
你也不是脱衣舞男
Stripper security.
脱衣舞男保镖
We're whatever people need us to be.
人们需要什么 我们就可以是什么
So many memories in this place.
这里太多回忆了
And none of them mine.
却不是我的回忆
Does that make sense?
挺难理解吧
More than you know.
很能理解
And now it's time for everyone to get on the floor for the last dance.
现在所有人下场跳最后一支舞
May I have this dance?
能邀你共舞吗
You may.
当然
I know you've been lying to me, Harry.
我知道你对我撒谎了 哈罗
What do you mean?
什么意思
The simulations.
模拟啊
I know the Machine can't beat Samaritan,
我知道机器无法战胜撒马利亚人
and I know you kept it from me
我知道你瞒着我
because you were trying to protect me.
是想保护我
But I can take it.
不过我能承受
I'm sorry.
对不起
I wanted to tell you,
我想告诉你
but I wasn't sure how you would react.
但我不知道你会作何反应
Afraid I might do something drastic?
怕我一受刺♥激♥狂性大发吗
Putting it mildly.
有点
I wouldn't.
我不会
Not without your permission.
还需要你的许可
I take it you have something in mind.
这么说你有想法了
We need to give Her the tools to act.
我们得给她以行动工具
Not just react.
不只是被动反应
Everything's networked in the city.
这城市的一切都已联网
If we keep the Machine open,
只要我们保持机器开放
allow Her to strategize, to be proactive, autonomous,
允许她自我筹划 自动 自主
imagine what She could do if we allow Her to fight with us.
想像下 她和我们并肩战斗 会是何等的威力
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表