剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Matthew Stone.
马修·斯通
What kind of radio engineer works in the dead of night?
什么无线电工程师大半夜工作
The kind that works with Samaritan agents.
在跟撒马利亚人特工合作啊
Which means our rival A.I.
这么说我们的敌方人工智能
is indeed trying to expand its bandwidth.
还真试图要增加频宽啊
I guess my mission wasn't to save this number after all.
看来我的任务并不是要拯救号♥码
What?
什么
Where'd that shot come from?
谁开的枪
Things just got interesting.
有意思了
We ran the ballistics on your gun in the federal database.
我们在联邦数据库里查了你枪的弹道
And guess what?
你猜怎么着
It was a match to four other murders in four different states.
匹配四个州的四起谋杀
What? That's not possible.
什么 这不可能
I-I--that must have been the gun's previous owner.
我 肯定是这把枪的旧主干的
I have never used the gun.
我从没开过这把枪
That's strange
那就奇怪了
because they all happened in the last six months
因为这几起案子都发生在最近六个月
when you owned it.
你持有的时候
In fact, one of them was the same night as the gun show.
实际上 其中一起就在枪展当晚
And your prints were a partial match
而且你的指纹恰好部分吻合
to the ones taken at the crime scene.
现场的指纹
But here's the kicker.
最关键的是
I got a witness composite that said
有目击者做了模拟画像
that the shooter fled in a town car.
他看到枪手开一辆林肯跑了
There's a hell of a resemblance, don't you think?
挺像的 是吧
You're not just some harmless driver.
你不是什么纯良司机
I got you, Amir.
我抓到你了 阿米尔
You're not as slow as you look.
你没看上去那么笨啊
We're done here...
我们说完了
till can get the D.A.
等地检官来吧
D.A. my ass.
地检官个屁
There's gonna be no deal for you, pal.
别想达成任何协议了 兄弟
I'm gonna lock you up downstairs
我就把你关在楼下
till I get a warrant to check your car for fibers,
去要搜查令找你车里的纤维
and after that,
然后
I'm gonna reserve your room at Riker's.
我会保证里克岛监狱有你一席之地
And here I thought your teaching days were long gone.
我还以为你不教书了呢
This hasn't been a school in two years.
学校两年前就关门了
Budget cuts.
削减预算
But this place is all but deserted.
不过此地并未废弃
All but--
并未废弃
All but for the man who supplies The Voice with his ammunition,
对于为"声音"提供军♥火♥供给的人来说并未废弃
and the rats, of course.
当然对老鼠来说也并未废弃
For a school no longer in session,
一所停课的学校
it certainly has high security.
保安还真够严密
The man on the other side of this door is careful,
门另一边的那个人 很谨慎
cunning, dangerous.
很狡猾 很危险
So who is he? The custodian.
他是谁 保管者
School's closed. No trespassing.
学校已关 不得进入
Open up, Raul.
打开 劳尔
I never properly thanked you for providing
我还没感谢你提供了
the car bomb that killed my father.
杀死我父亲的汽车炸♥弹♥
Hello, Raul. Elias.
你好啊 劳尔 以利亚
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
I thought about keeping it that way,
我也想过一直保密下去
but where's the fun in that?
不过那样的话 乐趣何在呢
The Voice employs the use of bombs.
"声音"安排使用炸♥弹♥
To use bombs, you need a bomb maker,
要用炸♥弹♥ 就需要炸♥弹♥制♥作♥者
and Raul here is the best of the best.
而这位劳尔是顶级高手
Isn't he?
是吧
I'm sorry, I can not give you any information.
抱歉 我不能说
And whatever you're gonna try to do to me to get me to talk,
不管你要做什么来撬开我的嘴
he'll do worse.
他下手更狠
Come on, Raul.
得了 劳尔
He can't do worse to you if you're already dead.
你人都死了 他怎么下手更狠
Elias...
以利亚
We are surrounded by explosives.
我们周围全是爆♥炸♥物
Good thing these hollow point bullets
好在这些中空子弹
won't hit anything except your internal organs.
会专打你的五脏六腑
Messy, but just for you.
血肉模糊 不过只伤你一个
How many explosives did you build for The Voice
你为"声音"做了多少爆♥炸♥物
and where are they located?
分别放在哪里
All hands on deck to help the bomb squad.
所有人全力帮拆弹小组
Captain's orders.
队长有令
Then why are you still here?
那你怎么还在这儿
Just busted open a multiple homicide case.
刚破了起连环凶杀案
Suspect's in lock up downstairs.
嫌犯关在楼下
This guy look like a serial killer to you?
你看他像连环杀手吗
Number of bodies coming back on him chilling.
身上命案累累呢
I had a witness in here. Terry Easton.
有个目击证人 特里·伊斯顿
Have you seen him?
你见着他没
Come here.
过来
Where exactly do you think you're going?
你这是要去哪儿
An officer told me that I had to leave the interrogation room.
有名警官说我必须离开审讯室
Did you find my wife?
找到我妻子了吗
He's still got her.
还在他手里
That means he's still got you under his thumb.
也就是说你也还在他手里
What's he making you do?
他要你做什么
They were slipped under the door.
是 从门下扔进来的
By whom? I don't know.
谁扔的 我不知道
But I got a text with instructions.
但我收到了短♥信♥指令
To do what?
做什么
To open the holding cell where the gang members are
打开关押黑帮成员的拘留室牢门
or my wife wasn't gonna escape the next bomb.
否则我妻子避不开下一个炸♥弹♥
Templarios. Sit down.
圣堂武士 坐
Finch, Easton was supposed to get arrested.
芬奇 伊斯顿被捕是计划的一部分
All to get access to the holding cell in this precinct.
是为让他能打开警局拘留室牢门
But why?
但为什么呢
The Voice is using Easton to try to break out the Templarios.
"声音"在利用伊斯顿救出圣堂武士
Who better to orchestrate a jailbreak than a locksmith?
有谁能比锁匠更擅长越狱呢
But how does The Voice communicate
但"声音"是如何
with Mr. Easton inside the precinct?
在警局内部和伊斯顿先生联♥系♥的呢
Someone slipped him a phone.
有人偷扔了他一部手♥机♥
Then our number isn't the only one doing The Voice's biddings.
看来我们的号♥码不是"声音"手里唯一的牌
Someone else is working for him.
另有人为他工作
Which means the Templarios might have an early release after all.
这么说圣堂武士要被提前释放了
Come here.
过来
We better go check holding.
得去查一下拘留室
We're too late.
来晚了
The cells are empty,
牢房♥空了
and now the Templarios are loose.
圣堂武士全跑了
Wait, look, those guys are locking themselves in.
等等 那些人把自己锁里面了
Finch, I don't think this is a jailbreak.
芬奇 恐怕这不是越狱
Mr. Reese, the bombs,
里瑟先生 炸♥弹♥
they're specifically located within the jurisdiction of the 8th precinct
都特意分布在第八分局的辖区内
to draw out all the cops.
牵制了所有警♥察♥
How'd you get that information?
你哪里收到的消息
Elias can be quite persuasive.
以利亚让人很难拒绝啊
The Voice meant to empty out the precinct
"声音"想要清空警局
so the Templarios can get to something...
好让圣堂武士进来找什么东西
or someone inside.
或什么人
Stay close, whatever the Templarios have planned,
跟紧 圣堂武士的计划
it's begun.
已经开始了
Found our Samaritan op.
找到撒马利亚人特工了
Looks like he wants to play hide and seek in the park.
看来他想在公园玩捉迷藏
Come out, come out wherever you are.
出来 不管你在哪
What?
什么
Root? Shaw.
根 肖
Sameen...
萨姆恩
You're really here.
你真的在这里
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表