剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Call me.
回我电♥话♥
Moron.
笨蛋
You just wouldn't listen, would you?
你就是不肯听话 是吧
Welcome to the operation center, Mr. Finch.
欢迎来到指挥中心 芬奇先生
Bonjour, Harold.
你好 哈罗德
We've been expecting you.
我们一直期待你的到来
I understand you uploaded your stolen virus
我得知你把偷来的病毒
onto the NSA's intranet.
上传到了国安局的内联网中
Seems you almost succeeded in launching it.
几乎成功启动了
Looks like he had some help.
看来他有帮手
From your precious Machine, no doubt.
肯定是你的宝贝机器 毫无疑问
You think you've won, but you haven't.
你以为你赢了 其实没有
What I think, Harold,
我认为 哈罗德
is that it's time we had another talk.
我们应该再谈谈了
Our game of cat and mouse seems to be coming to an end.
我们的猫鼠游戏似乎要结束了
I don't consider this a game,
我没当这是游戏
and it's not over yet.
更没有结束
Isn't it?
没有吗
You uploaded the virus,
你上传了病毒
but you didn't activate it.
但并没有激活
That requires your voice.
它需要你的声音来激活
You think the Machine can't replicate my voice?
你以为机器模仿不了我的声音吗
I imagine it could.
它当然能
But does your Machine know the password?
不过你的机器知道密♥码♥吗
Or more importantly,
或者说更重要的
does it know what would happen if the virus is launched?
它知道病毒启动后有何后果吗
Have you told it the truth, Harold?
你告诉它真♥相♥了吗 芬奇
That it may destroy Samaritan,
它是会毁了撒马利亚人
but it would kill your Machine as well.
但同时也会杀死你的机器
I'm sure the Machine has surmised as much already.
我相信机器已经推测出来了
And it understands that some sacrifices are
它理解 有些牺牲
as unavoidable as they are necessary.
是无可避免的
But do you understand, Harold?
但你理解吗 哈罗德
That's why you hesitated, isn't it?
所以你犹豫了 不是吗
You don't want to murder your creation.
你不想杀死自己的作品
The one you resurrected from the dead.
是你将它从死亡中复活
Samaritan doesn't want that either.
撒马利亚人也不希望
How is that?
怎么说
When you've tried to destroy the Machine at every turn?
你可是动辄就要毁掉机器
Not true.
这不是真的
Samaritan was distraught when it appeared that your ASI
撒马利亚人发现你的人工超级智能被消灭时
had been extinguished.
忧心如焚
They may be at odds,
他们虽意见不合
but they're the only two gods of their kind.
却是世界上唯一的两个神
And the next step on the evolutionary ladder.
是进化的更高级
That next step cannot be taken at the expense of the current one.
这更高的一级不能牺牲现有的
Come with me, Harold. I want to show you something.
跟我来 哈罗德 我有东西要给你看
Now that it's just the two of us,
现在只有我们两人
how about you tell me
不如告诉我
what you really know about my organization?
你对我的组织了解多少
I know your people are behind the bodies.
我知道那些尸体是你们的人干的
But I don't know why.
但我不知道原因
I also know a blond bearded guy is the killer.
我还知道有名金色须发的杀人犯
Jeff Blackwell.
杰夫·布莱克威尔
That's not bad, Detective.
不错嘛 警探
But you're only half right.
但你只说对了一半
The bodies are on me.
尸体是我♥干♥的
You put down all those people?
你杀了所有那些人
It had to be done.
不得不为
You're a lunatic.
你真变♥态♥
Don't worry, Detective. I got your back.
别担心 警探 我会照顾你
When they pull the bullets out of your body,
他们把子弹从你尸体中取出时
they'll match those found in all the others.
会发现和其他那些尸体里的子弹完全匹配
It'll look like you got too close to the serial killer,
看起来就像你查连环杀手查得太紧了
and you wound up one of his victims.
结果变成了受害人之一
You'll die a hero.
你是英勇殉职
For a genius, you are truly obstinate in the face of evidence.
身为一名天才 你在证据面前还真是固执己见
How can you deny the good that Samaritan has done?
你怎么能否认撒马利亚人的善行
Global food distribution, preemptive health screening.
全球粮食分配 健康预检
So there are people you've helped.
你们帮了一些人
What about the people you've killed?
但你们杀的那些人呢
A small minority, Mr. Finch.
数量微不足道啊 芬奇先生
And all to effect a greater good.
一切都是为了更伟大的目标
We sorted them.
我们归类他们
Reallocated resources, removed inefficiencies, obstacles...
重新分配资源 消除低效阻碍
Whistleblowers. Truth tellers.
检举者 真言者
It's not truth.
那不是真理
It's ignorance.
那是无知
We're dragging humanity to a higher plane.
我们将人类升华到更高的层次
An ASI is the only thing that can save this planet.
只有人工超级智能才能拯救这个星球
Or get us to another one, if need be.
或者在必要时带我们去新的星球
Humanity has always managed to survive on its own.
人类一直在依靠自己生存
With a little help from the gods.
借助一点点神力
A flood is coming.
大洪水即将到来
The Great Filter.
大筛选
And Samaritan is building an ark for us to board, two by two.
撒马利亚人为我们建了方舟 一对对登船
Which species gets left behind?
哪些物种会被抛弃呢
Those that cannot adapt.
无法适应变化的
Samaritan wants a companion as well, Harold.
撒马利亚人也想要个同伴 哈罗德
Your Machine.
你的机器
Come.
来
Your cover.
掩护身份
Shaw.
肖
This room number corresponds with part of the sequence
这个房♥间号♥吻合机器在华盛顿时
the Machine sent us in D.C.
发给我们的部分数列
Let's see what's behind door number one.
看看一号♥门后边有什么吧
NSA's evidence lock-up.
国安局证物库
What was the last number left on that sequence?
数列最后的号♥码是多少
80211.
Those are specs for wireless communications, Wi-Fi.
是无线通讯WiFi的规格
A modem?
调制解调器
A wireless modem. Here.
无线调制解调器 这里
Comes with some impressive auspices.
令人赞叹的预知
Why would the Machine point us to something we could find at Target?
机器为什么要我们找能在家居店买♥♥到的东西
Maybe because it needs something in here, not out there.
也许它需要的东西只在这里 外边没有
A network to reach Finch.
能联♥系♥到芬奇的网络
We're gonna need a NIPRNet line to the outside.
我们需要连接外界的非机密路由协议网络
What are you doing in here?
你们在这儿干什么
Yeah... we're just...
这个嘛 我们只是
we were just looking for some bad guys.
我们只是在找坏蛋
We got a breach, evidence room.
有人入侵 证物室
Look at that. Found one.
看看 发现一个
We need to move now.
我们得马上离开
Sorry, pal.
抱歉 兄弟
I'm giving you the opportunity to save your Machine,
我在给你一个拯救机器的机会
which you so clearly love and loves you in return.
你深爱的机器 深爱你的机器
For what purpose?
为什么
Samaritan would consider your Machine a much-needed peer
你的机器是撒马利亚人所渴求的
for what promises to be a fantastic voyage.
共赴奇幻之旅的同伴
This virus you uploaded
你所上传的病毒
is nothing but a tragic mistake.
只是一个悲剧性的错误
Tell me, after it's eradicated both ASIs,
告诉我 消除两个人工超级智能之后
what then?
又会如何
Then we go back to letting humanity determine its own fate.
会继续让人类决定自己的命运
Surely you're not that naive.
你不至于如此天真
You know another ASI would soon arise.
你知道会有另一个人工超级智能崛起
Not for certain I don't, and neither do you.
我不能确定 你也不能确定
Proliferation is inevitable.
生长是必然
So is progress. Progress?
发展也是 发展
That eliminates free will and renders humanity irrelevant?
消除自♥由♥意志 使人类变得无关紧要的发展
You've gone mad.
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表