剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
And for that I am truly, truly sorry.
为此我真的真的很抱歉
If I'm gonna tackle this encryption,
要破解这个加密
I need to go to a more private place.
我需要更私人的空间
Ms. Shaw?
肖女士
Sameen, what are you doing?
萨姆恩 你在干什么
Sameen! Sameen?
萨姆恩 萨姆恩
Sameen, please, let go.
萨姆恩 拜托 放手
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I just wanted to look at the drive.
我只是想看那个优盘
It's all right, Ms. Shaw.
没关系 肖女士
Like I said, you need some rest.
如我所说 你需要休息
Ms. Groves,
格罗夫斯女士
let's get you a proper bandage.
先给你找个绷带吧
And here I thought this might be my final resting place.
我还以为这里会是我的安息之地呢
What just happened? I have no idea.
刚刚发生了什么 我不知道
And neither does Ms. Shaw. Keep an eye on her.
肖女士也不知道 看着她
You've been through a lot.
你承受了很多
I'll keep watch. Get some shut-eye.
我盯着 你歇一会吧
No.
不
Not till I kick this lousy AI's ass off the face of the Earth.
这倒霉人工智能一日不滚 我就一日不休
Hard soles.
硬底鞋
Flanking formation. Three, maybe four ops.
侧面过来 大概三四个特工
Guess nap time's over.
休憩时间结束
Keep Greer company.
守着格里尔
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
I appreciate your commitment to authenticity,
我很欣赏你自我坚持的精神
my dear Sameen,
亲爱的萨姆恩
but, it's time to call off this charade, don't you think?
不过 该撕下伪装了 你觉得呢
I think you're lucky to be alive.
我认为你能活着就算走运了
Yes, I am.
是的
Thanks to you.
多亏了你
You've almost completed your mission.
你马上就要完成任务了
Everything is proceeding exactly as we planned.
一切都按我们的计划顺利进行
We didn't plan anything.
我们没计划
Didn't we?
没有吗
It was your idea to plant the USB in my arm.
把优盘放进我的手臂可是你的主意
Ingenious, really.
颇有创意
It is a kill switch,
它的确是毁灭装置
only not the kind your friends are expecting.
只不过并不如你的朋友们所想
You lying bastard.
你个满口谎言的混♥蛋♥
You planted another chip.
你植入了别的芯片
We didn't need a chip.
我们不需要芯片
We broke you months ago.
我们数月前就攻破了你
No. I escaped.
不 我逃出来了
Because we let you.
因为我们故意让你逃的
Now, be a good girl
现在 乖
and lead us to the Machine and the base of its operations.
带我们去找机器及其基地
Then we can all go home.
然后我们就可以回家了
We're already in your head.
我们已经深入你的脑海里
You couldn't hurt me even if you wanted to.
即使你想 你也无法伤害我
But you will have blood on your hands
你的双手会沾满鲜血
when you murder all of your friends.
杀光朋友的鲜血
I took care of the operatives upstairs,
我已经解决了楼上的特工
but more will show up soon.
但会有更多人随后过来
Shaw, what did you do?
肖 你做了什么
I killed the bastard.
我杀了这个混♥蛋♥
They planned for us to find that USB.
他们故意让我们找到那个优盘
Greer said it was a kill switch,
格里尔说那是个毁灭装置
just not what we were expecting.
只不过并不如我们所想
It was a trap.
是陷阱
I think it was a Trojan horse.
应该是木马
What if it signaled Samaritan
万一我们一把它插入♥联♥网设备
when we plugged it into some kind of network device?
它就能给撒马利亚人发送信♥号♥♥呢
They would know where Finch is,
他们就会知道芬奇在哪里
the Machine, and they'd attack.
机器在哪里 他们会立即进攻
Come on.
我们走
Finch,do not plug the USB into anything that is not air gapped.
芬奇 不要将优盘插入任何联网设备
I already did.
已经插了
There was no other way to test it.
没有其他的检测方法
What's wrong? Damn it.
怎么了 该死
It's a beacon.
那是信标
Samaritan knows where you are.
撒马利亚人知道你在哪里了
You need to get the hell out, fast.
你得赶紧离开
John, we can't abandon the Machine.
约翰 我们不能丢下机器
I thought you'd say that.
就知道你会这么说
We'll be there to back you up as soon as we can.
我们尽快过去支援你
This way.
这边
Shaw, wait.
肖 等等
How did Greer know we were gonna capture him?
格里尔怎么知道我们会抓到他
What?
什么
He knew it.
他早就知道
That's why he created a trap and implanted a USB.
因此他才设了陷阱 刻意植入优盘
Somebody warned him.
有人提前警告过他
You got something to say?
你有话要说吗
You better nut up and say it.
那就最好直说
Did you warn him?
是你警示他了
Not a chance in hell.
绝对不可能
You good?
你还好吗
Yeah.
没事
We gotta go, come on.
我们得走了 快
Something's wrong with you.
你不太对劲
We're not going back to the Machine until we talk this through.
说清楚之前 我们不能回机器那里
Come on, I'll buy you a cup of coffee.
走吧 请你喝杯咖啡
John, Sameen, are you all right?
约翰 萨姆恩 你们没事吧
What's going on?
发生什么事了
I don't know what happened.
我不知道出了什么事
Samaritan ops, they came out of nowhere.
撒马利亚人特工 他们突然冒出来的
They got him.
他们发现了他
John's dead.
约翰死了
No, this can't happen!
不 不可能
Shaw, you have to get out of there.
肖 你赶紧离开那里
I'll come find you, bring you back.
我去找你 带你回来
You can't. You're hurt.
不行 你受伤了
I am not ready to lose you again, Sameen.
我不能再次失去你 萨姆恩
Whatever happened, we'll fix it.
不论发生什么 我们都能解决
Just stay alive.
活下去
Don't.
不要
No, please don't.
求你不要
This way.
这边
I think we lost them.
应该甩掉他们了
We gotta get back to the Machine.
我们快回机器那里
We need to be sure first.
我们先确认一下
Harold's alone, unprotected.
哈罗德孤身一人 无人保护
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll watch our tail.
我来垫后
You lead the way.
你带路
There's something I need to tell you
有件事我要告诉你
about Reese.
关于里瑟
It can wait till we're home safe.
等我们平安到家再说
Follow me.
跟我来
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
We need to get back to Harold and the Machine.
我们要回去哈罗德和机器那里
I can't do this anymore.
我不能再继续下去了
I don't know who's controlling this.
我不知道是谁在操控这一切
Controlling what, sweetie?
操控什么 亲亲
Me.
我
I shot Reese.
我杀了里瑟
And now I'm gonna kill you too.
现在我还要杀了你
So why haven't you?
那你为什么还不动手
Because somewhere...
因为
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表