剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Not even one that we call our own.
即使是所谓"我们自己的"
She's our only ally in this war.
她是这场战争中我们唯一的同盟
You need to learn to trust Her.
你得学会信任她
But I do, Ms. Groves.
我信任她 格罗夫斯女士
The Machine is infinitely smarter than either of us.
机器比我们任何人都聪明千万倍
If anyone here needs to recode the Machine,
如果要对机器进行重写
it should be the Machine.
那也该是机器自己来
Mary's late.
玛丽迟到了
Maybe she got scared.
或许她退缩了
That's no way to live, Garvin.
这种活法可不行 嘉文
You're gonna run yourself into the ground.
你会把自己弄垮的
You know, I must've dispatched a thousand cops
我调派过上千个警♥察♥
to a thousand different crime scenes.
前往上千个不同的犯罪现场
Every shooting victim never more than just a name in a file,
每个枪击死者都不过是档案里一个名字
and then three nights ago,
但三天前那个晚上
back from dispatch I heard the name
调派警员报回的名字
like a shot from the past.
就像来自过去的子弹
Krupa Naik.
克鲁帕·奈克
Like, whoa. I know that name.
这人 我认识这个人
First time on the job, you know?
入行以来第一次呢
You knew her?
你认识她
No, I mean, we weren't friends.
不 算不上朋友
I knew who she was way back in high school,
高中时我知道她
and to be honest, I never even really liked her.
说实话我从没喜欢过她
Got the best grades, but I always thought she was kind of a kiss-ass.
成绩是优异 但我总觉得她是乖乖女马屁精
Turns out she's out there changing the world
结果她去改变世界了
while the rest of us are wearing headphones,
而我们还在戴着耳机晃
and now she's gone,
现在她离去了
and nobody cares.
却无人在乎
You care.
你在乎
Another missing persons, three days gone.
不过是平常的失踪人口案 三天了
You know how this ends, don't you?
你知道会是什么结果 不是吗
No,
我不知道
and neither do you.
你也一样
Never lose that.
别灰心
I can't find any evidence that ShotSeeker was ever hacked.
我找不到探枪被黑的证据
It's possible we're looking at this all wrong.
有可能我们找错方向了
Not so fast, Harry.
别急 哈罗
I just found evidence of the cyber attack
我刚在供给全球的服务器上
on Feed The Globe's servers.
找到了网络袭击的证据
Three nights ago at 2:00 a.m.
三天前的凌晨两点
Can you tell where it originated?
你能找到它的源头吗
Inside Harvesta on a laptop belonging to its CEO,
在丰收内部 是CEO的笔记本电脑
J.D. Carrick.
J·D·卡里克
There's the missing research file right there.
这就是被偷的研究文件夹
Looks like Carrick stole the file right before he had Krupa killed.
看来是卡里克在他雇人杀克鲁帕之前 偷了文件
Let's have a look.
先看看文件
I can't seem to open it.
我打不开
That's some pretty wily encryption.
相当狡猾的加密
Detective, any luck locating that anonymous caller?
警探 找到匿名呼叫者了吗
Nah, nobody saw anything.
没 没人看到
By the way, this phone's out of order.
另外 这个公用电♥话♥坏了
That doesn't seem possible.
这似乎不太可能
Good for you. A phone that works.
恭喜你 还有个好用的电♥话♥
I'll call you back, Detective.
我一会打给你 警探
Mr. Reese, have you made contact with Mary yet?
里瑟先生 你和玛丽联♥系♥上了吗
Not yet. Why?
还没 怎么了
Were those shots fired, Finch?
那是枪声吗 芬奇
ShotSeeker pinpoints the noise
探枪将声音定位到了
to a university facilities yard not far from the chemistry lab
离化学实验室不远的大学设施内
where Krupa and Mary work, but--
克鲁帕和玛丽在那工作 但是
Oh, that's odd.
奇怪了
ShotSeeker says it's car backfire, but--
探枪说那是汽车回火 但是
Those are definitely gunshots.
这绝对是枪声
It's another cover-up in progress.
又一起掩盖阴谋
The police won't be alerted, Mr. Reese.
警♥察♥不会得到通知的 里瑟先生
You need to get there fast.
你得尽快赶去
The number. It's Mary.
那个号♥码 是玛丽
Detective Fusco, we have an emergency.
弗斯科警探 事态紧急
I heard something up there.
我听到上面有声音
Please, help, please.
救命 救命啊
We found Mary, Finch.
找到玛丽了 芬奇
We're gonna need an ambulance.
需要救护车
I heard something.
我听到有声音
He's still here. Get down now.
他还在 趴下
You all right?
你还好吧
What's your status, Mr. Reese?
情况如何 里瑟先生
Fusco's here. I'm in pursuit now.
弗斯科来了 我现在去追枪手
Wait here for my partner.
在这儿等我搭档来
An ambulance is on the way, Mary, but listen.
救护车在路上了 玛丽 听着
We can still find Krupa.
我们还能找到克鲁帕
He knows.
他知道了
Knows? What?
知道什么
What does he know?
他知道什么了
He's--he's--
他 他
The anonymous call originated at a broken pay phone.
匿名电♥话♥是从一个坏了的公用电♥话♥打进的
The ShotSeeker hack is real, but is completely invisible,
的确有人黑了探枪 完全无形
and yes, Harvesta is the beneficiary of this conspiracy,
没错 丰收是这场阴谋的受益人
but only one entity is sophisticated enough to execute it.
能如此精密地实施这场阴谋的只有一个
Samaritan.
撒马利亚人
Proceed with caution, Mr. Reese.
小心点 里瑟先生
The shooter's with Samaritan.
枪手是撒马利亚人派的
Got it.
知道了
Suspect's moving east on 119th Street.
嫌犯沿着119大街向东逃窜
Gray van. New York plates KDD-0327.
灰色货车 纽约牌照KDD-0327
Where's my partner?
我搭档呢
You can relax, Finch.
你可以松口气了 芬奇
He's gone.
他跑了
My boss wants to talk to you.
我们老大想和你谈谈
Mr. Reese?
里瑟先生
Mr. Reese?
里瑟先生
Mary Mulhall is dead.
玛丽·马尔霍尔死了
My partner's gone and he's not answering his phone.
我搭档失踪了 不接电♥话♥
Any bright ideas, Finch?
有好消息吗 芬奇
One moment please, Detective.
等一下 警探
I'm afraid Samaritan has John.
恐怕撒马利亚人抓住了约翰
Locate primary asset.
定位主要执行人
Show me John Reese.
显示约翰·里瑟
Shaw's trail's cold,
肖的线索断了
but John's isn't yet.
但约翰的还没断
We need a lead fast before we lose him too.
我们得尽快找到线索 否则也要失去他了
Sit tight, Detective.
别轻举妄动 警探
No way, Glasses.
不可能 眼镜儿
I don't think so. My partner's missing.
我不同意 我搭档失踪了
He's NYPD. Everybody listen up.
他是纽约警♥察♥ 大家都听我说
I am Detective Lionel Fusco from the Homicide Task Force.
我是凶案组的莱奈尔·弗斯科警探
My partner, Detective John Riley,
我的搭档 约翰·莱利警探
disappeared from this location 22 minutes ago
22分钟前追踪
in pursuit of the pissant who killed this woman.
枪杀这女人的嫌犯时 从这里失踪了
One of ours is missing, guys,
我们的人失踪了 兄弟们
and we're gonna get him back.
我们要把他找回来
You, get on the RTCC
你 去联♥系♥实时犯罪中心
and get a hit on that gray van I called in.
找刚才我说的那辆灰色货车的线索
You, I want you to find J.D. Carrick from Harvesta.
你 去丰收找J·D·卡里克
Bring him to the 8th for questioning,
带他回第八分局接受问询
and I want to talk to him.
我要跟他谈谈
Everyone else, clock's ticking. Let's go.
其他所有人 时间紧迫 行动
Oh, dear, Detective Fusco is running headlong
天啊 弗斯科警探正奔向
into Samaritan's crosshairs.
撒马利亚人的瞄准镜
Detective, I understand your zeal,
警探 我理解你的急切
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表