剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Even when detected, people think it's the NSA.
就算被检测到 也会被当是国安局的
That's just fine with us.
我们无所谓
We just need to clean up one last thing...
我们只需要清理掉最后的障碍
your Machine.
你们的机器
So tell me...
告诉我
where are the other members of your team?
你的其他同伙在哪里
Think you just found one.
这就来了一个
Always knew you had a soft spot for me.
就知道你舍不得我
There's no God mode anymore.
"上帝模式"没了
Machine's down, all but out.
机器倒了 奄奄一息
It's our only hope.
它是我们最后的希望
Finch needs you back at the subway.
芬奇在地铁站需要你帮忙
Higher calling.
那边为重
And leave you here?
把你留在这吗
I'm useless there.
我在那边毫无用处
This, I'm good at.
这个 我擅长
I'll hold them back till you get a chance to get out of here.
我拖住他们 你找机会离开
The fight's here, and so am I.
战斗在这里 我不会走
Okay, then, after me.
好吧 跟着我
Ready?
准备好了吗
Well, they'll be back.
他们还会回来的
Next time, with an army.
下次 会带着整个军队过来
We're low on ammo.
我们快没有弹♥药♥了
Best get going.
还是赶紧走吧
What are you doing? What I came for.
你在做什么 我来此的目的
What? These are game consoles.
什么 这些都是游戏主机
Right, but just the last gen.
没错 不过是上一代
We don't have time for games.
我们没时间玩游戏
No, we don't.
是没有
But if we want to help Harold,
但如果我们要帮助哈罗德
we're gonna need about 300 of these.
我们需要大约300台
Now go steal us a truck.
去偷辆卡车
Okay.
好吧
Harold, what happened?
哈罗德 怎么了
I failed.
我失败了
I never gave it a chance. Finch?
我从没给过它机会 芬奇
If I hadn't crippled the Machine from the start,
如果我一开始没有弄残机器
it might have stood a chance against Samaritan.
它还有机会对抗撒马利亚人
What about the RAM chips? Have they lost all their data?
内存条呢 数据都丢了吗
Battery's dead. It has no power source.
电池没电了 没有能量来源
Could be a residual charge in the lithium-ion backup.
备份锂电池里或许还有残留电荷
If there was, I fried it.
就算有 我也烧毁了
Come on, Finch, there's got to be a way to resuscitate it.
芬奇 一定还有其他方法能复原
Mr. Reese, even if there were battery power left,
里瑟先生 即使还有剩余的电量
we don't have enough processing power
我们也没有足够的处理能力
to decompress the Machine.
来解压机器
We would need...
我们需要
A supercomputer.
一台超级电脑
Exactly, Ms. Groves.
正是 格罗夫斯女士
And down here, that's going to be a little tough to come by.
但在地底下 想拿到可有点难度
Damn near impossible, even aboveground.
简直难如登天 地面上也一样
So we're gonna have to build one of our own.
所以我们得自己建一台
Build a supercomputer? With what?
建一台超级电脑 用什么建
You're serious?
你认真的吗
Deadly.
无比认真
But we're gonna need a lot more AC.
但我们需要更强劲的空调
It's gonna get hot as hell down here.
这里马上要热死人了
I'll clear out the subway car.
我去清理地铁车厢里的东西
Let's get cracking.
好戏开场
Cardiac arrest, Caucasian male, 61.
心脏病突发 白人男性 61岁
En route to St. Francis.
正送往圣弗朗西斯医院
Detective Fusco. Yeah?
弗斯科警探 什么事
IAB's closing your case.
内务部结了你的案了
What? What happened to Detective Soriano handling my case?
什么 不是索里亚诺警探负责我的案子吗
You didn't hear? Heart attack.
你没听说吗 心脏病
It wasn't his first one. He had a pacemaker.
不是第一次了 他装了心脏起搏器
Guess it could only do so much.
看来作用还是有限
You're kidding me. I wish I was.
你在开玩笑吧 我倒想
He was a good cop.
他是个好警♥察♥
Life's a bitch, huh?
人生无常啊
Yeah, yeah.
是啊是啊
Would have been easier just to steal Watson.
偷[IBM人工智能]沃森只怕都费不了这么大劲
These particular gaming consoles
这种游戏主机
have a unique cellular structure that can be scaled.
有独特的蜂窝结构可以成比例缩放
Networked, they approach the processing power of a supercomputer,
组合连接后的处理能力可媲美超级电脑
but only use about 1/10 of the power,
但耗电量仅为十分之一
and their OS can be overwritten with Linux.
而且操作系统可以用Linux重写
I don't speak nerd.
宅客语言无法交流
Will it work?
能行得通吗
She's ready to go.
她准备好了
Never mind the damage.
先不说损害
She won't handle the decompression.
她解压都撑不过
She?
"她"
Have a little faith, Harry.
有点信心 哈罗
We made it this far.
我们都坚持到如今了
If somehow you get through all of this,
如果你能熬过这一关
I promise you I won't make the same mistake again.
我保证不会重蹈覆辙
Neither will I.
我也不会
Things will definitely be different this time.
这次一切都会不同
How?
怎么说
You built something better than us, Harold--
你的创造 比人类更好 哈罗德
intellectually, morally superior.
更智慧 更高尚
You weren't comfortable with that.
这让你觉得不自在
How could anyone be? I am.
谁能自在呢 我能
Because it's a reflection of you.
因为它是你的镜像
And right now, it's our last hope.
现在 它是我们最后的希望
So here we are.
只能这样了
Yep.
没错
And like it or not, Harry,
不管你喜不喜欢 哈罗
history is upon you.
历史重任在你肩上
Here we go.
开始了
Once it reaches 20%, we can't put the genie back in the bottle.
一旦进度到达20% 就不能把精灵装回瓶里了
It's overclocking.
超频了
I've got the AC turned up to maximum.
我已经把空调开到了最大
That's all our cooling capability.
全部冷却能力都用上了
There's no turning back now.
现在回不了头了
We have to cool it down.
我们一定要帮它降温
It's too late. It's going to melt.
太迟了 它要熔化了
Mr. Reese--
里瑟先生
We lost one.
损失了一台
There's another.
第二台
It's red-lining.
红线警告了
The cluster's burning up.
处理器群过热
We're gonna lose her.
她不行了
Stand back. Liquid nitrogen?
退后 液氮
Phone companies use it to cool phone lines throughout the city.
电♥话♥公♥司♥用它来冷却全城的电♥话♥线
So unless you want a bad case of frostbite,
不想被冻伤
I'd suggest you step back.
就退后
Well, did it work?
成功了吗
I don't know.
不知道
Can you see me?
你能看见我吗
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表