剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Please, please don't kill me.
求求你不要杀我
I want to live, please. Stop.
我不想死 求你了 别
Stop wetting yourself, all right?
别吓尿了裤子 好吗
I'm not really gonna kill you.
我不会真杀了你的
I just needed to make it look good,
我只是想伪造谋杀
send up a flare for some friends.
给几位朋友发个信♥号♥♥
They tend to show up at imminent murders.
他们通常会在凶案发生前出现
But some other people might show up before my friends do.
但还有一群人可能会在我朋友来之前出现
Now, you guys got a sporting goods section?
你们这里有体育用品区吗
Aisle five.
第五道
Batter up.
击球手就位
Go.
上
Drop it!
把枪放下
Looks like today's your lucky day.
看来今天是你的幸运日
Orders said to bring you back.
上头下令把你带回去
Didn't say to bring you back alive.
但没说要把你活着带回去
Whoever's back there,
里面的人
kick over your weapon,
把枪踢出来
and I'll let you keep full mobility.
我就饶你膝盖
Shaw.
肖
Not a very friendly homecoming.
重逢不够友好啊
Thanks for saving my ass.
谢谢你来救我
I can't believe it's you.
我不敢相信是你
Shaw?
肖
Shaw. Shaw!
肖 肖
Samaritan is definitely tracking her.
撒马利亚人肯定在追踪她
We can't take her back to the Machine.
我们不能带她回机器那里
I guess we're gonna have to do it here.
看来只能在这儿做了
They got in my head.
他们进入了我的大脑
Way ahead of you.
早发现了
We've seen Samaritan's brain accessories before.
我们之前见过撒马利亚人的植入神经[S04E13]
Let's get that chip out of your skull.
先把芯片从你脑子里取出吧
We're on a moving subway car
我们在行驶的地铁上
that's probably caked in rat crap.
情况恶劣 满是细菌
Not the ideal operating theater.
不算是理想手术室
Fugitives can't be choosers.
逃亡中就别挑挑拣拣了
Brain surgery, medieval-style.
中世纪风格的脑部手术
Awesome.
太棒了
Remember how we first met?
记得我们第一次见面的时候吗
You tried to burn me with an iron.
你想拿熨斗烫我
Fun, right?
很好玩对不对
Maybe you'll like this too.
你也会喜欢这个的
But it's probably gonna suck.
不过可能会很痛
Just get this damn thing out of me.
赶紧把这玩意儿弄出去
We shouldn't throw caution to the wind.
我们不能冒险
Remember Martine told us Shaw had been turned.
记得玛蒂娜说过肖被策反了吗
She was lying.
她说谎
Shaw's one of us.
肖是我们的人
We don't know what they did to her.
我们不知道他们对她做了什么
Where the hell did you take me?
你们把我带到哪了
You're at my place, sweetie.
你在我家 亲亲
Nice digs.
地方不错
Wanna move in?
想搬进来吗
Someone else is excited you're back.
还有别人因为你的回归兴奋呢
Woman's best friend.
女人最好的朋友
Bear.
小熊
It's damn good to see you too, buddy.
见到你真是太好了 伙计
Bear, leave her be.
小熊 别烦她了
Afliggen.
[荷兰语]趴下
The chip?
芯片呢
Removed and disabled.
取出了 关掉了
They can't hurt you anymore.
他们无法再伤害你了
I'll analyze the chip.
我去解析芯片
It may hold Intel that could help the Machine.
里面的信息也许能帮助机器
So the Machine's still alive?
机器还活着
Alive and well.
活得好好的
Wanna take a field trip? Say hi?
想去打个招呼吗
I don't know.
我可不确定
If I step out of here, they could pick up the scent.
只要我走出去 他们就会嗅到味儿
You're right to exercise caution.
谨慎行事是对的
We gotta get to Greer.
我们得去找格里尔
Cut off the dragon's head, the body will die.
擒贼先擒王
A well thought-out plan takes time.
周详计划的制定需要时间
We haven't survived this long by virtue of rash decisions.
冒然行事 我们怕活不了多久
Yeah, 'cause actions aren't really your thing, huh?
是啊 因为你就是不喜欢行动
Did you even look for me?
你有找过我吗
Of course we did.
我们当然找过
Not hard enough.
未尽全力
We should go, John.
我们走吧 约翰
I trust you'll recover smoothly under Ms. Groves' care.
我相信你会在格罗夫斯女士的照看下平稳恢复
Left you, some get-well whiskey in the bar.
给你 留了祝君康复威士忌在吧台
I hope he didn't miss me too much.
但愿他没太想我
I never stopped looking for you.
我没停止过找你
It's kind of cold in here.
这儿有点冷
Yeah.
是啊
You're just, uh,
你还在
still recovering from surgery.
术后恢复中
You should get under the covers.
盖好被子
Kinda left me hanging at the stock exchange.
就那么把我扔股票交易所了
Of course, you did save my life.
当然 你确实救了我一命
Maybe there's some way I can repay the favor?
或许我可以回报一下
I'm not really in the right mindset
我现在没兴致
for any of this.
不想做
Right.
好
You should get some rest.
你是该休息
Had a rough couple of days.
这几天也挺累
You know, I'm not tired.
其实 我不累
It's hard to imagine both of us...
很难想象我们俩
making it out of this in one piece.
都能逃出生天
Be a hell of a way to go.
牡丹花下死 做鬼也风流
Guess you're in the mindset now.
看来你现在有兴致了
Shut up.
闭嘴
That didn't suck.
还不赖
There was plenty of sucking.
已经赖遍全身了
I already wanted to tear Samaritan apart,
我本想把撒马利亚人♥大♥卸八块
turn it into an Atari.
改装成雅达利游戏机
That's too nice.
太仁慈了
Scarred my beautiful girl.
居然伤了我的美人儿
Maybe a Casio.
或许该改成卡西欧计算器
All the scars are from before
都是过去的疤
when I worked relevant numbers with the ISA.
我在情报突击队处理相关号♥码时留的
Samaritan's torture was more psychological.
撒马利亚人玩的是精神折磨
And you never broke.
而你并未崩溃
When I was training with the ISA,
我在情报突击队接受训练时
they taught us if we were ever tortured
他们教我们 如果遭受折磨
to take our mind somewhere else,
就把注意力转向别的地方
someplace safe.
安全之地
Where did you go?
你转到哪儿去了
Nowhere.
没转
The training was bull.
这些训练在胡扯
There was no safe place.
根本没有安全之地
No escape.
逃脱不了
Stay here with me.
陪着我
I couldn't stand you when we first met.
初见时我就受不了你
You wouldn't stop bugging me.
是你死皮赖脸地纠缠我
No.
不
No...
不
The chip is gone.
芯片已经没了
You're--
你
you're not in my head anymore.
你不在我的大脑里了
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表