剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
She brought you back to me.
她把你带回我身边了
Wha-- what are you doing here?
你 你在这儿干什么
What does it look like?
你觉得呢
I'm taking on Samaritan one agent at a time.
我在放倒撒马利亚人的特工 一次一个
I gotta go. Wait.
我要走了 等等
Go where? Wait.
去哪里 等等
When did you escape?
你几时逃出来的
It's complicated, Root.
说来话长 根
Then explain it to me.
那就慢慢说
Please.
拜托
I escaped a week ago.
我一周前逃出来的
I couldn't come and find you because it wasn't safe.
我不能来找你 因为不安全
Why?
为什么
When they had me, they put me through these tests,
他们抓到我后 对我做了测试
these...simulations.
做了 模拟
Simulation?
模拟
Over 7,000 of them,
超过七千次
and always with the same goal.
每次的目标都一致
To turn me against all of you.
策反我
To kill you.
杀了你
Obviously they failed. No.
显然他们失败了 不
They didn't,
他们没有
because in all the simulations,
在所有的模拟中
that's exactly what I did.
我都那么做了
Stay close.
跟紧
If the Templarios are crazy enough to take over a police precinct,
既然圣堂武士疯狂到要占领警局
they won't hesitate to kill anyone who gets in their way.
就肯定不会介意杀几个挡路的
Considering the situation, perhaps you should call for back up.
按目前的情况 我们也许应该呼叫支援
It had to be a cop who let the Templarios out in the first place.
肯定是名警♥察♥最初放走了圣堂武士
I'm not involving any more until we know who we can trust.
在确定谁能信任之前 我不会牵扯任何人进来
Given the number of convicts you're up against,
鉴于你要对付的犯人数量
I urge you to reconsider.
拜托你再考虑一下
The NYPD's overwhelmed with bomb threats.
纽约警♥察♥忙于应付炸♥弹♥威胁
Templarios have booby trapped the precinct doors.
圣堂武士在警局门上装了饵雷
I won't risk losing any more cops today.
我不能再冒险害死任何警♥察♥了
Then what is your plan?
那你有何计划
Keep Easton safe and find out what the hell the Templarios want.
保护伊斯顿 查清圣堂武士到底要什么
I may be able to help you with that.
我也许帮得上忙
I traced the warehouse bomb's detonation signal
我查到仓库的引爆信♥号♥♥
to an apartment building in Soho.
来自索和区的一栋公♥寓♥大楼
We're headed there now.
我们现在赶过去
Could belong to The Voice. Be careful, Finch.
可能是"声音"的 千万小心 芬奇
You do the same, John.
你也是 约翰
I thought I was the only cop left in the building.
我还以为自己全楼唯一的警♥察♥了
You and I need to stick together.
你我得团结一致
What the hell's going on around here?
这里到底出什么事了
Let's find out.
查查看吧
Look like the Templarios hit the jackpot.
看来圣堂武士中大奖了
They'll all be armed.
都武装到牙齿了
Yeah, they'll be wearing SWAT vests like this jackass.
是啊 跟这混♥蛋♥一样全穿特警队防弹衣
Let's see how that works.
看看效果如何吧
Hurts even with the vest, don't it?
穿防弹衣也一样疼 是吧
What are your boys after in the precinct?
你们在警局里找什么呢
I'm not telling you nothing.
我什么都不会说的
That right, tough guy?
好啊 硬汉
You like coming after cops?
喜欢跟警♥察♥对着干
Here's a little something for the ones you blew up earlier.
这是为了之前被你们炸死的人
Lionel.
莱奈尔
I don't know nothing about blowing up no cops.
我不知道什么炸死警♥察♥的事情
Just got told to take out some dude named Amir.
只是要我们来做掉阿米尔
Amir? Amir Siddiq?
阿米尔 阿米尔·西迪克
That's the multiple homicide suspect I got locked up in solitary.
被我单独关押的那名连环凶杀案嫌犯
Who wants him dead? Don't know.
谁想他死 不知道
I just got paid to do the job.
我只是拿钱办事
No questions. No witnesses.
不提问题 不留目击者
Maybe Amir can implicate someone else in his murders.
也许阿米尔的凶案会牵连其他人
What, like a partner?
什么人 搭档吗
Somebody hired The Voice to take him out.
有人雇"声音"做了他
The Voice? I'll explain on the way,
"声音" 我一边走一边解释
but we need to get to Amir before the Templarios do.
不过我们得抢在圣堂武士前找到阿米尔
I got him down in the basement.
我把他关在地下室
Oh yeah, I almost forgot.
对了 我差点忘了
You feel better? Mucho.
感觉好点了 好多了
You stay here.
待在这里
Keep your head down, door locked.
低调别作声 门锁住
I'll be back once we find Amir.
我们找到阿米尔就回来
You gotta be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
What about my wife?
我妻子呢
Don't worry, we'll find her
放心 我们会找到她
along with the guy who took her.
还有抓她的人
Here you go, slugger. Good luck.
给你 强击手 好运
Freeze, Harold.
别动 哈罗德
Tripwire. Place like this is likely full of them.
绊线 这种地方可能到处都是
Good to know.
感谢告知
Such precautions would suggest that we have found
这种预防手段表明我们可能是找到
The Voice's base of operation.
"声音"的大本营了
Then there may still lie dangers ahead.
那前方可能还有危险
Which reminds me, thank you...
这倒提醒我了 谢谢你
for your assistance today.
今天的帮忙
Not at all, Harold.
别客气 哈罗德
I'm the one who owes you and John...
是我欠你和约翰的
a debt I fully intend to repay.
这份人情我得还
I should have known.
我早该知道
The bomb's detonation signal came from here,
炸♥弹♥的引爆信♥号♥♥来自这里
but it was a relay.
但是被中转过的
It originated at another location.
源自其他地址
You know where? Take time to find out.
你知道在哪儿吗 需要时间查
Something I fear Mr. Reese is in short supply of.
而里瑟先生没有时间了
What do we have here?
这是什么
Harold?
哈罗德
Open up, Amir.
开门 阿米尔
That's Amir's cell.
那是阿米尔的牢房♥
Come on, it's okay. It's just Chen.
行了 没事 只是陈
Wait.
等等
This the guy?
就这家伙
Someone's gone through a lot of trouble to kill you. Why?
有人♥大♥费周章想杀了你 为什么
Does it have to do with those people you murdered?
跟被你谋杀的那些人有关吗
Not murders, Detective, hits...
不是谋杀 警探 而是刺杀
for my former employer.
为我前老板干的
Your employer? The Voice?
前老板 "声音"
My targets were all people who previously worked for him.
我的目标都是以前为他工作过的人
He likes to tie up loose ends.
他喜欢清除后患
Which I realized I was gonna be too.
而我发现我也会变成后患
So I did some digging. How he hires everyone.
所以我做了点调查 看他如何雇人
Three different shell companies, same P.O. box,
三家空壳公♥司♥ 同样的邮政信息
but I followed the courier...
不过我跟踪了送信人
who took me to my true employer.
他带我找到了真正的老板
You know his identity?
你知道他的身份
Figured I might need it someday...
就想着也许哪天会用到
and here we are.
果然到了这步
And he knew you'd flip on him as soon as you got arrested.
他知道你一被捕就会咬出他
So then, he uses the Templarios to get to you in the precinct.
所以他就借圣堂武士之手要在警局杀了你
You get me out of here with a deal in writing,
你给个书面承诺 放我出去
and I'll tell you who he is.
我就告诉你他是谁
Take him up to the bullpen.
带他去临时拘留所
Bomb squad should have things in hand by now,
拆弹小组这会儿该都处理好了
so go ahead and call for back up.
你呼叫支援吧
I'll go get Easton, meet you up there.
我去找伊斯顿 回见
Let's move.
走
Stop.
站住
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表