剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
And you let your people go so easily?
你这么轻易就放弃你的族人
My people?
我的族人
Those bloody ghosts back at the ranch?
牧场的那群鬼魂
The tribe on the reservation in Oklahoma?
还是俄克拉荷马自留地的部落
No.
不
My people are in London now.
我现在的族人在伦敦
That man inside there. That woman I told you about.
里面那个男人 和那个我说的女人
My friends.
我的朋友
That is my tribe.
那是我的部落
Your words are air.
你的话是空洞的
They mean nothing.
毫无意义
You have a future you cannot escape.
你有无法逃避的未来
You will always be my father, Kaetenay of the Hills.
你将永远是我的父亲 山丘上的卡伊特内
I am not an Apache.
我不是阿帕奇
You are.
你是
I have claimed you.
我已选定你是
I've purchased three tickets to New York.
我买♥♥了三张去纽约的票
From there you can decide.
你可以在那里做出决定
No!
别
He's been touched.
他神游了
I never should've left you.
我就不该离开你
Not ever.
永远不该
But I'm back now.
但我现在回来了
It's too late.
太晚了
What did you see?
你看到了什么
You, a stinging fog,
你 刺人的浓雾
unclean,
不洁
a woman who loves you.
一个爱你的女人
Pale skin.
苍白的皮肤
Raven hair.
乌黑的头发
In danger.
处在危险之中
She's in danger.
她处于危险之中
There's an old tale, from Ireland,
有那么一个老传说 来自爱尔兰
where I once lived.
我曾经生活的地方
We have there an ancient tradition of keening.
我们那有个哭丧的古老传统
After a death,
在有人死后
the old women gather together
老女人会聚集在一起
and sing the most poignant
唱出最哀伤
and beautiful lamentations.
也是最美丽的耶利米哀歌♥
It's a way to sing the soul to a better place,
这是为了用歌♥声将灵魂引向更好的地方
a place of divine peace or rapture even.
一个充满神圣 平和 甚至是狂欢的地方
But several years ago,
但是几年前
the old men of the Catholic Church
天主教的老头们
decided they did not approve of this pagan practice
决定他们不允许这种异教♥徒♥行为
as it circumvented their rituals and mysteries.
因为这会影响他们的传统和仪式
So they convinced the court
所以他们说服法庭
to arrest these good, true women
逮捕了这些好心 诚实的女人
and put them on trial.
并对她们进行审判
Of course, they were found guilty and sentenced to death.
不出所料 她们被判有罪并处以死刑
So the women were led to the gallows,
那些女人被带到绞刑场
all in a row.
排成一排
And as the ropes were tightened around their throats,
当绳子在她们脖子上收紧
they began to keen.
她们开始哀歌♥
And as they fell and as their necks snapped,
而当她们落下脖颈被扯断的时候
their song echoed for a moment,
她们的歌♥声回响了一阵子
sounding their way to immortality.
以此通向了不朽
My doomed, keening women.
我凄惨 哀歌♥着的女人们
Shall we be immortal?
让我们成为不朽吧
Shall we sing from the gallows, too?
让我们也在绞刑场上高唱
We must have the faith of those women.
我们必须有那些女人一般的信仰
We must have their strength and commitment.
我们必须有她们的力量与决心
We must be bloody or nothing else!
我们必须残忍♥ 否则一切皆无
And now you must prove
而现在你们必须证明
your commitment to our great cause.
你们对我们伟大目标的决心
Go now.
去吧
Every one of you.
你们每一个人
Rise up.
崛起
Rise up!
崛起
Go into those dark streets you know so well,
去那些你们所熟悉的黑暗街道
those foul alleys and secret back lanes
那些肮脏的小巷和秘密后巷里
and find me a bad man!
然后给我找来一个坏男人
A faithless husband.
一个不忠的丈夫
A cruel lover.
一个残忍♥的情人
A rich despot.
一个富有的暴徒
A scrofulous john fucking some girl just like you,
一个人操着你这种女孩
and quick with the back of his hand while he's at it.
抬手就打的堕落嫖♥客♥
Find him and bring me his right hand!
找到这样的人 把他的右手带给我
Yes!
好
Cut it off and hold it bleeding to your breast!
砍掉它 把那淌着血的手放在你的胸口
Bring it here, fling it on this table,
带来这里 抛在这张桌上
and we shall sing out our joy!
而我们将欢快的歌♥唱
Prove yourselves to me!
向我证明你们自己
Prove yourselves to me!
向我证明你们自己
Marjorie?
马约莉
Marjorie?
马约莉
My wife.
我的妻子
No.
不
I am returned to you.
我回来找你了
There is much you will not credit, I know.
很多事你可能不信 我知道
It has been torturous for me,
这一切对我来说都是折磨
crowded with unlikely incident,
充满了不可能的意外
but that is my story.
但我的故事就是如此
And this man, this doctor,
那这个男人 这个博士
took away your memory of us?
把你对我们的记忆拿走了
That wasn't his intention.
他不是有意的
He had no goal beyond resurrection,
他的唯一目标就是复活
at which he's excelled.
这一点他做到了
It was the consequences therein that escaped him.
只是没有考虑到会产生的后果
He created life,
他创造了生命
but had no care for its nurturing.
但对养育它完全不关心
A young man's ambition to be known,
一个年轻野心勃勃想要出人头地
not to be good.
却不为行善
He has brought you back to us.
他把你带回我们身边
For this I bless him.
为此我祝福他
But not as I was.
但我不是从前的我
How not?
怎么不是
This?
这个
And this?
还有这个吗
They are not you.
外表不是你
I've...
我...
I've done cruel things.
我做了残忍♥的事
I've been unworthy
我变得可憎
and hurt those who didn't deserve it.
伤害了一些无辜的人
A kind of madness, call it.
这大概可算是一种疯狂
And...
还有
Bottomless rage.
无止境的狂怒
The sun will never shine so bright for me
明亮的阳光将永远无法照耀我
now that I have walked in darkness.
因为我已经走在在黑暗中
I cannot be the man I was.
我没法做回曾经的自己
You were lost.
你那时迷了路
And now you are home.
但现在你已回家
Husband.
丈夫
Will you dance with me?
愿意共舞一曲吗
You're otherwise engaged, I think.
我还以为你另外有伴
Ever so charming, aren't you?
可你总是那么迷人 是不是
All charm and nothing but.
但除了迷人 也没别的了
Might come a day, my lad, when that ain't enough.
不过老兄 终有一天 光迷人是不够的
And are you to choose that day?
由你来决定那一天什么时候到来吗
You wanted a killer.
你想要名杀手
You got her.
你找上了她
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表