剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
would conquer the world and beat back death.
征服世界 击败死亡
I have conquered death.
我征服了死亡
And have created monsters.
造出了怪物
None more so than the man who sits before you.
和你眼前坐着的这个人一样的怪物
I've told no one this.
这事我没跟别人讲过
I am your true friend.
我是你真正的朋友
Then, now, and always.
过去是 现在是 永远都是
Then I'll unfold a tale better suited to black midnight.
那么我就吐露一则该在午夜讲述的故事
When I left school, I came to London.
我离开学校之后 来到伦敦
I found work at a resurrectionist's mortuary.
在掘墓盗尸的解剖间找了份工作
Thus the tools of my sorry trade were all around me.
我那可怕手艺所需的工具唾手可得
And before long, my mind turned fully to re-animation
没过多久 我的心思转到了拼合重组上
and bringing those sorry lumps of flesh to renewed life.
为那些残破肢体赋予鲜活新生
Good afternoon. May I help you?
下午好 能为您效劳吗
Yes.
是的
Yes, I'm here to see Dr. Seward.
是的 我来见苏华德医生
Oh, I see.
明白了
Have you an appointment? Yes.
有预约吗 有
My name is Vanessa Ives.
我叫温妮莎·艾芙斯
I was referred by a friend.
是一位朋友介绍的
He said I ought to come.
他说我该来看看
Oh, lovely.
很好
Yes. Well, do sit down.
好的 请坐
Be back in two shakes.
我马上就回来
This way, Miss Ives.
这边请 艾芙斯小姐
Make yourself at home, please.
请不要拘束
I'll be with you in a second.
我马上就回来
Take a seat, Miss Ives.
请坐 艾芙斯小姐
I said, sit down, Miss Ives.
我说了请坐 艾芙斯小姐
Since I'm sure you're not familiar with alienism,
想必你对精神错乱不太熟悉
I'll tell you how it works.
我来讲讲规矩
If I accept your case, I insist on one-hour sessions
如果我接诊你 我的会谈每次一小时
every other day, no exceptions.
隔天一次 没有例外
Our sessions are strictly confidential.
我们的谈话内容严格保密
I don't talk about them and you can't.
我不会说出去 你也不能
No exceptions.
不许有例外
Given we are a new branch of science,
鉴于我们是新的科学分支
there's no standard scale for fees,
没有收费标准可循
so I charge 10 shillings per session.
我每次会谈十先令
As much as a visit to a halfway-decent dentist.
相当于像样的牙医
So you can come see me or get your teeth fixed.
所以选择来见我 或者去看牙
Your choice.
你来决定
Why are you scratching your hand?
你为什么挠手
Why were you doing that?
为什么那样做
I had an itch.
我很痒
No, you didn't.
不 你不痒
This is a challenge.
这是一个挑战
You're seeing if I'm worthy of study.
你在考察我是否值得研究
This is a preliminary consultation, Miss Ives.
这只是前期咨♥询♥ 艾芙斯小姐
Please call me Vanessa.
请叫我温妮莎
I'm not your friend, or your priest, or your husband.
我不是你朋友 不是你的牧师 也不是你丈夫
I'm your doctor.
我是你的医生
You come to me to get better because you are ill,
你来找我是因为你病了 想好起来
no other reason.
没别的原因
Do you understand that?
你明白吗
No exceptions. Yes.
没有例外 对
Do you understand that you are ill?
你知道你是病了吧
Not bad, not unworthy, just ill.
不是坏 不是卑劣 只是病了
Do you understand that?
你明白吗
Yes.
明白
Are your hands dry?
你的手干吗
Yes. Then perhaps you should invest in some hand cream
是 那你快去买♥♥点护手霜
and save yourself the expense of seeing me.
就不用花钱来看我了
I have money.
我有钱
You mean your husband has money.
是你丈夫有钱吧
I have no husband.
我没有丈夫
I have family money.
我有家族财产
A small inheritance.
一小笔遗产
Small or large, really?
一小笔还是一大笔
Large.
一大笔
My late father was a solicitor.
先父是出庭律师
Then why did you say small?
那你为什么说一小笔
I don't know.
不知道
Politeness, I suppose.
为了礼貌吧
Is it impolite to have money?
有钱不礼貌吗
I don't know!
不知道
I don't care about politeness.
我不在乎礼貌不礼貌
There are no manners here.
这里无所谓礼节
If you want to scream like an animal, you should.
如果你想像动物一样尖叫 那就叫
Or cry. Or yell.
想哭 想喊也是
There are no emotions unwelcome in this room,
这屋子接纳所有的情感
and if this process doesn't appeal to you,
如果你不适应这种方法
the door is there.
门在那边
You don't want me to leave.
你不会希望我走的
Why not?
为什么不
Because I scratch my hand.
因为我挠了手
You find that telling.
你解读出了什么
Of what?
什么
Those phobias that interest you.
你对恐惧症感兴趣
Do you interest me?
是你让我感兴趣吗
I might.
有可能
You're not sure.
你都不确定
You don't need the 10 shillings.
你不需要那十先令
But you do need interesting people.
但你需要自己感兴趣的人
Why?
为什么
To collect. To cure.
收集 治疗
Is there a difference?
有区别吗
We've met before.
我们以前见过
I'm sure not.
肯定没有
I mean, I've known someone very like you.
我见过个跟你很像的人
Joan Clayton was her name.
她叫琼·克莱顿
My family name is Clayton.
我姓克莱顿
Devon people.
德文郡人
From the West Country.
西部乡村的
My ancestors...
我的祖先们
Yes.
是的
Generations ago.
许多代之前
But that's immaterial.
但这个不重要
I'm your doctor, nothing more, understood?
我是你的医生 仅此而已 明白吗
Come tomorrow at 10:00 A.M.
明天上午十点再来
And every other day at the same time.
以后隔天十点来一次
We'll begin our sessions? We already have.
治疗要开始了吗 已经开始了
But...
但是
but, don't you want to know what's wrong with me?
但你不想知道我有什么问题吗
I already know what's wrong with you.
我知道你有什么问题
You're unhappy.
你不快乐
You're isolated.
形单影只
You think you're the cause of this unhappiness
你觉得你不开心是因为自己
and are unworthy of affection so you've few friends.
自己不配有情感 所以没有朋友
Recently you lost something you think very important.
你最近失去了对自己很重要的东西
Your lover, your faith, your family, or all three.
情人 信仰 家人 或者都有
You blame yourself for this,
你为这个怪罪自己
so it makes you neurotic, and you don't sleep
让你变得神经质 你睡不着
and don't eat anything healthy anyway.
也不吃健康的食品
You used to take care of your appearance,
你从前很注意仪表
but you've lost interest in that, so you avoid mirrors.
但现在失去了兴致 不照镜子
Sunlight bothers you, so you avoid that too,
你不喜欢阳光 所以也要避开
about which you're guilty
但你觉得内疚
because you think it's unhealthy
因为你认为不喜欢太阳
and even immoral not to like the sun.
是不健康甚至不道德的
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表