剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
I can't say...
我也说不准
but we shall feed well tonight.
但今晚我们有大餐了
"We"?
我们
All the children of the Mother of Evil.
邪恶之母的孩子们啊
Where is she?
她在哪里
She is no longer yours.
她已经不是你的了
Leave this place. Where is Vanessa?
离开这里 温妮莎在哪里
She's not yours! She's mine!
她不是你的 她是我的
But...
但是
she wishes you to live.
她希望留你一命
So leave, now, while I allow it.
所以快离开吧 趁我没改变主意
Before we go, answer me a question.
在我们离开之前 回答我一个问题
My daughter, Mina...
我的女儿 米娜
It was you who turned her?
是你将她变成那样的吗
Yes.
是的
Why?
为什么
She was meant to bring Vanessa to me.
要由她来将温妮莎带给我
My daughter's life meant no more than that?
我女儿的生命对你就只有这一点意义吗
No more than that.
仅此而已
Although, her flesh was sweet.
不过 她的血肉甜美
And I enjoyed her.
我很喜欢
You should go.
你们走吧
Not a chance.
不可能
We're all doomed in this place.
在这里你们都得死
Makes a change for a Tuesday, though.
至少这周二也算有点花样
Fuck him.
干♥他♥
I die proudly alongside all of you.
能与你们一同死去是我的荣幸
Duck!
躲
Where is she?
她在哪里
It hurts me more than I thought it would...
看到你 比我想象中
seeing you.
更加难受
You need to come with me...
你得跟我走
now.
快
And go where?
去哪儿
They will hunt me to the end of days.
他们会追我到时间终结
I can protect you.
我能保护你
No, you can't. No one can.
不 你不能 没人能
Then we'll fight him.
那我们一起和他战斗
It's not him, it's me.
不是他 是我
Look at me. This is what I am.
看看我 这就是我
And this is what I've done.
这就是我所做的事
Brought this terrible darkness to the world.
让世界陷入这可怕的黑暗
Vanessa.
温妮莎
Please.
求求你
Vanessa.
温妮莎
And where is she?
她在哪里
When did we lose her, Ethan?
我们什么时候弄丢她的 伊森
She was standing in a quiet room,
她站在一间静室中
gazing up at a cross.
抬头盯着十字架
She reached out, took it from the wall...
她伸出手 把它从墙上摘下来
and put it in the fire.
放进火里
And then she was lost.
然后她就迷失了
And so alone.
如此孤独
You are not alone.
你不是孤身一人
You never were.
从来不是
I have stood at the very edge.
我也曾经身临绝境
I have looked into the abyss.
我也曾凝视深渊
If I'd taken one more step, I would have fallen.
若我再前进一步 必会坠落无间
But no matter how far I ran away from God,
可无论我逃离上帝多远
he was still waiting ahead.
他都还在前面等我
Not for me.
不会等我
For us all.
我们都一样
My battle must end.
我的战斗必须结束
You know that.
你是知道的
Or there will never be peace on Earth.
否则世界将永无宁日
Let it end.
让它结束吧
Don't ask it.
不要提这种请求
I don't have to.
不需要我提出来
You know you have a destiny.
你知道自己身负着使命
It's why we first met.
所以我们最初才会相遇
It's why you're here now.
所以你才会来到这里
You must help me defeat the forces of darkness
你必须帮助我打败黑暗的力量
and deny them their prize for all time.
让他们永远得不到他们的猎物
No!
不
Please... Ethan.
求你 伊森
Let it end.
让它结束
With a kiss.
用一个吻
With a kiss.
用一个吻
With love.
带着爱
With love.
带着爱
Our Father,
我们
who art in Heaven,
在天上的父
Hallowed be thy name.
愿人都尊你的名为圣
Thy Kingdom come...
愿你的国度来临
Thy will be done,
愿你的旨意行在地上
on Earth as it is in heaven.
如同行在天上
Give us this day our daily bread,
我们日用的饮食 今日赐给我们
and forgive us our trespasses.
免我们的债
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
如同我们免了人的债
Lead us not into temptation,
不叫我们遇见试探
but deliver us from evil.
救我们脱离凶恶
For thine is the Kingdom,
因为国度 权♥柄♥ 荣耀
and the Power and the Glory,
全是你的
for ever and ever.
直到永远
Amen.
阿门
Oh, Ethan...
伊森
I see...
我看到了
our Lord.
我们的主
In India,
在印度
where I traveled,
我旅行过的地方
they have such colorful gods.
他们有色彩缤纷的诸神
A dozen blue arms.
十二只蓝色的手臂
And bejeweled.
满身宝石
A dazzling and exhausting panorama of life.
炫目累人的生命形态
Of lives lived again and again.
有生生世世轮回的生命
Of reincarnated souls.
转世的灵魂
Do you think such a thing is possible?
你们认为这样的事可能吗
It would be cruel for her to suffer more.
让她受更多苦太过残忍♥
She's at peace.
她安息了
Yes.
是的
You're right.
你说得对
Dear Miss Ives.
亲爱的艾芙斯小姐
I'll see you tomorrow then.
我们明天见
Thank you, Doctor...
谢谢你 博士
Victor.
维克多
Is he all right?
他没事吧
He will be.
他会好起来的
And you?
你呢
And what now?
现在怎么办
Yeah.
是啊
Never have I so wanted to run away.
我从没像现在这样想要逃走
On some hunt or expedition to Africa, India.
去狩猎或者探险 去非洲或者印度
Anywhere but here.
只要不留在这里
Will you? No.
你会走吗 不会
I must find my life without her.
我必须找到没有她的生活
Miss Ives was the last link to who I was.
艾芙斯小姐是我与过去的我唯一的牵绊
I must find out who I am yet going to be.
我必须找到将来的我会是怎样
Oh, I will miss her
我会想念她
to my bones.
非常非常想她
Will you stay, Ethan?
你会留下吗 伊森
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表