剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
You're not a woman of convention or you wouldn't be here,
你不是传统的女人 不然也不会来这
but you like to pretend you are so people don't notice you.
但你喜欢伪装成传统女人 免得引人注目
But you sometimes like that as well,
但你有时候也喜欢关注
and can dress to draw the eye.
也会打扮得很吸引眼球
But then you think the men who look at you are fools,
然后你会觉得看你的男人都是蠢货
or worse, to be taken in by such an obvious outward show.
甚至更糟 这点诱惑都受不了
So, instead you're drawn to dark, complicated,
所以你迷恋黑暗 复杂
impossible men,
得不到的男人
assuring your own unhappiness and isolation because,
让自己继续不快乐 继续形单影只
after all, you're happiest alone.
毕竟 你独处才最快乐
But not even then,
但即便那时你也不快乐
because you can't stop thinking about what you've lost,
因为你总忍♥不住想自己失去了什么
again, for which you blame yourself.
再一次归罪于你自己
So the cycle goes on,
这样循环下去
the snake eating its own tail.
像是咬自己尾巴的蛇
Or you can just have your teeth fixed.
不如你就去看牙吧
I'll come tomorrow.
我明天来
First, you've something to do.
首先你要做件事
Break the cycle for this one day.
打破循环 就一天
Do something you've never done before.
做点从没做过的事
Right now.
现在
Doesn't matter what it is.
做什么不重要
Eat something new.
吃点新东西
Go somewhere different.
去点新地方
Tell me about it tomorrow.
明天给我讲讲
You understand?
明白吗
Yes.
明白
Pay my secretary on the way out.
出去时钱给我秘书吧
Thank you.
谢谢
The house of pain.
痛苦之屋
In all its glory.
盛装迎客
So this is where your Lily was born.
这里就是你的莉莉诞生的地方
What a thing, Victor.
真是了不起 维克多
To have created life.
创造出生命
Such a miracle.
真是奇迹
Yes, my miracle.
是啊 我的奇迹
Bringing forth horrors.
制♥造♥恐惧
And every act of my hideous creations,
他们的每一桩恶行
their every sin, hangs on me.
每一件罪孽 都是我的错
You wonder why I turn to the needle.
你问我为什么吸毒
'Twas that or the noose.
不吸毒就要自尽
You're no suicide.
你不会自杀的
You think too much of yourself.
你太在乎自己
Well, if that's what you--
你要是这样...
I haven't heard a bloody peep from you in over five years,
五年里一丝一毫你的消息都没有
which caused me no small amount of pain,
让我痛苦非常
while we're at it,
说到这个
as I was never precisely abundant with friends,
我朋友可一直不多
if you remember.
你记得吧
And now you call me here and tell me all this,
现在你叫我来 告诉我这些
all these dreadful, gorgeous secrets.
这些可怕的 了不起的秘密
Why?
为什么
I need your skills.
我需要你的技术
You need my friendship first, Victor. Look at you.
你首先需要我的友谊 维克多 看看你自己
That doesn't matter, don't you see?
这不重要 你还不懂吗
Only the evil I have spawned matters.
重要的是我创造的邪恶
You must help me destroy her.
你必须帮我毁灭她
You want me to help you kill Lily?
你要我帮你杀掉莉莉
Yes. You will do that.
是的 你必须杀掉她
You will help me.
你必须帮我
I have no one else.
我没有别人了
I am not a killer.
我不是杀手
Are you not?
不是吗
That despised half-caste boy I knew,
我认识的那个遭人唾弃的混血儿
crying himself to sleep.
每晚都要哭着入睡
That shunned little wog
被人嫌弃的杂种
who had not a friend in the world aside from me.
在世界上除我之外再没有别的朋友
He could kill.
他可会杀人
God, he wanted to.
他多么想杀人
You remember late at night in our room, over the hookah,
你还记得哪些夜晚在宿舍 我们抽着水烟
listing the names of all the boys who had insulted you?
写下所有欺负过你的男生的名字
The recitation of your potential victims.
你想杀之人姓名组成的长诗
Your nightly prayers.
是你每夜的祷文
That anger inside you,
你心底的愤怒
all that rage.
狂暴
Have you lost it?
已经不在了吗
I have learned to control it.
我学会了控制它
That is the essence of my work now.
这正是我现在研究的中心
The neurologic chemical reactions of the brain.
大脑的神经化学反应
Taming the beast within.
驯服我心中的野兽
You were the most brilliant chemist I ever knew--
你是我认识的最具天赋的药剂师
Don't flatter me.
别奉承我
I know what I am.
我有自知之明
And you're right to acknowledge it.
你能承认我是对的
But I know you better than you think, old man.
但我比你想的更了解你 伙计
The lonely boy I met at school was, above all, romantic.
我在学校认识的那个孤单男孩最是浪漫
His heart stirred to poetry
诗歌♥对他心弦的触动
even more than anatomy and Galvanism.
远胜解剖学 远胜电学
You're still that boy, Victor.
你一点都没变 维克多
Be honest with yourself and with me.
对自己 也对我诚实一点
You don't want to kill Lily, you want to love her.
你并不想杀莉莉 你想爱她
That's impossible.
那不可能了
You have no idea of the depths of her depravity.
你根本不知道她堕落得多么可怕了
What if I could make her as she was?
要是我能把她变回之前的样子呢
Before she turned on you?
与你反♥目♥之前的样子
Before her evil emerged?
她邪恶萌生之前的样子
What then?
这样如何
What if I could tame her?
要是我能驯服她
Domesticate her.
教化她
Leave her purring like a kitten on your lap.
把她变成在你腿上撒娇的小猫
What then?
又如何呢
Would you want that?
你想要吗
Can you?
你能做到吗
Answer me.
回答我
Yes.
想
Then shall we attempt it?
那我们就这么办吧
You and I, brother?
我们一起 兄弟
Yes.
好
I have to go to work now.
现在我还有事要做
But on Saturday I will take you to my humble laboratory
周六我会带你去我平凡的实验室
and you can witness my miracles.
你将在那里见证我创造的奇迹
But hear me.
我得说清楚
If we should fail,
要是我们失败了
if we prove incapable of helping her,
如果证明了我们无法帮助她
we destroy her.
那我们就毁灭她
Utterly.
真正的毁灭
So it will be as if she never walked this earth.
抹去她在这尘世间的一切痕迹
Death ribbon, ma'am?
黑丝带 女士
What? Sorry?
什么 抱歉
Death ribbon, ma'am.
黑丝带 女士
For the poet.
为那诗人
The dead poet like.
死去的那位
Penny apiece, honor Mr. Tennyson?
一便士一条 纪念丁尼生先生
Yes, all right.
好吧
You're looking at my face.
你在看我的脸
Its paleness.
太苍白了
They call it the anemia.
人家说这叫贫血症
Something to do with my blood...
因为我的血什么的
my blood.
我的血
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表