剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
We are not women who kneel.
我们不是下跪的女人
And for this we will be branded radicals.
我们将因此被称作激进分子
Revolutionists.
革命者
Women who are strong,
女人如果强大
and refuse to be degraded,
不肯被贬低
and choose to protect themselves,
决心自保
are called monsters.
会被称作怪物
That is the world's crime,
那是这世界的罪行
not ours.
不能怪我们
Who wishes to try?
谁想试试
I shan't go easy on you.
我不会对你手软的
Then you'll play the part of a John well.
那你能很好地扮演嫖♥客♥了
I suppose you've had a lot of practice?
你一定练习过很多次吧
How many women have you paid to debase?
你付钱侮辱过多少女人
Treat me as you did them.
像对她们那样待我
Fuck me, you filth.
操♥我♥ 渣滓
Beat me, you cunt.
打我啊 娘娘腔
Photograph me while you do it,
还要把这过程照下来
so you can pleasure yourself after.
以便日后欣赏
Well done, Justine.
干得不错 贾丝廷
Who's next?
下一个谁来
You're pushing your luck, my dear.
别得寸进尺 亲爱的
Am I now?
我有吗
Would you like to see him drown in his own blood?
想看他倒在自己的血泊中吗
Well then, who would the others practice on?
那样的话 其他人拿谁练习呀
Who's next?
下一个谁来
Drink.
喝吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Would that I could do more.
我多希望还能为你做些什么
Father?
父亲
Are you there?
是你吗
Yes.
是我
Are you an angel?
你是天使吗
No.
不是
I heard a friend of Mother say
母亲的一个朋友说
angels would come for me soon.
很快就有天使要来接我了
I hoped it would be you.
我希望会是你
I will bring you medicine.
我去给你拿药
Whatever you need.
和你需要的任何东西
This pain is fleeting, I promise you that.
很快就不会痛苦了 我保证
You will be well, son.
你会好起来的 儿子
Father.
父亲
Shh! Shh! Shh! Please!
别喊 别喊 求你
What the bloody hell was that?
搞什么啊
My God!
真是的
I've never known such a reprehensible cheat.
没见过这么过分的作弊
What is your name?
你叫什么名字
I should have you struck from the league.
我要叫人开除你
Catriona Hartdegen.
卡特里奥娜·哈特德根
Most likely not on the league table, I'm afraid.
恐怕我并非这里的成员
Not for lack of trying.
倒不是我没努力
And, strictly speaking,
而且 严格来说
I wouldn't categorize that as cheating,
我不认为刚才那算作弊
more as creative improvisation
倒不如说是为了取胜的
to assure a victory,
随机应变
which is, as you know,
毕竟 取胜才是
rather the point.
最终目的嘛
Good day, gentlemen.
日安 先生
Yes, yes. I'll be out of here soon enough.
知道了 我马上就走
Are they so afraid they've hired a woman to remove me?
他们都怕到派女人来赶我走了吗
I imagine so,
我想也是
but I'm not here on their behalf.
但我不是他们派来的
Do you fence? Alas, no.
你玩击剑吗 很遗憾 我不会
Oh, you should. It's wonderful for the mind.
你应该玩 对锻炼思维有好处
Every decision reduced to back and forth.
每个决定简化成进或者退
Thrust or parry.
出击还是闪避
A clarity forms during it that the rest of the world
结构清晰 可惜世界上的其它事
is sadly lacking in.
缺乏这个优点
Life and death without the death.
本该非生即死 却没有死亡
Most of the time.
大多数时候
We have a mutual acquaintance...
我们有个共同的朋友
Mr. Lyle.
莱尔先生
The indomitable Mr. Lyle!
不屈不挠的莱尔先生啊
Well then, what can I do for you, Miss...
好吧 有什么能为你效劳的 这位...
Vanessa Ives.
温妮莎·艾芙斯
Miss Ives.
艾芙斯小姐
Are you an Egyptologist also?
你也是古埃及学家吗
Not quite,
不算是
though I have studied the Egyptians in depth.
不过我对埃及文化颇有研究
I'm a Thanatologist, you see.
我是名死亡学家
I study death.
我研究死亡
Its every ritual, every guise.
它的每个仪式 一切形式
The great hereafter.
传说中的来世
If there is such a thing.
如果它真存在的话
Usually folks have run a mile by now.
大多数人听到这儿已经跑远了
Most people find that rather off-putting.
一般人觉得这种事令人不快
I'm not most people.
我不是一般人
Are you familiar with the name Dracula?
你熟悉德古拉这个名字吗
There was a medieval warrior clan of sorts,
中世纪确实出现过一个战士团体
the Dracule.
被称为德古拉
The line can be traced back to antiquity.
其渊源能追溯到古罗马
Perhaps further.
甚至更远
Dracula was said to be their founder.
据说德古拉就是他们的创始人
The name means "dragon" in Romanian.
这个名字在罗马尼亚语中的意思是龙
It suits him. More than you know.
很适合他 超乎你的想象
In the 13th century he provoked a war between two great empires.
十三世纪时他挑起了两大帝国间的战争
The Ottomans and the Holy Romans.
奥斯曼帝国和神圣罗马帝国
Why?
为什么
Because he wanted the world to be wet with blood.
因为他想让世界被鲜血洗礼
The peasants believed that he fed upon it.
乡间传说他吸血为生
That he was...
说他是
well, a vampire.
吸血鬼
You don't blink at that.
你并不惊讶
I never blink.
我从不惊讶
Miss, your brandies.
小姐 您的白兰地
He was said to be the first vampire.
据说他是世界上第一个吸血鬼
One of the few written accounts of him is Ottoman.
寥寥无几的记载中说他是土耳其人
It tells of an ancient being, flushed with youth.
讲的是个古老的生命 容貌年轻
A strategist, changing his appearance and identity
一位军事家 在不同国家间游走
from century to century.
改变着身份和容貌
It calls him a seducer,
说他是魅惑者
but in the antiquated form of the word.
但这里用的是这个词的本意
One who is able to lead men astray,
说他能使人误入歧途
to corrupt.
使人堕落
Beyond that, there's not a lot.
除此之外再少有记载了
I could look pre-Ottoman, search for earlier accounts.
我可以查查奥斯曼帝国以前的历史
I don't wish to find him in history.
我并不想找到对他的历史记载
I wish to find him now, in London.
我想找到现在的他 就在伦敦
If that is the case,
如果是这样
then I would advise caution.
那我建议你要小心
Which would shock you if you knew me better.
如果你了解我 这建议该足以让你震惊了
I'm being hunted by him.
他在追杀我
If Dracula wanted you dead, you would be.
如果德古拉想要你死 你早死了
He doesn't want my death.
他不想要我死
He wants my submission.
他想要我屈膝臣服
You seem to be a woman who understands
你看起来像是能理解
why submission to another would be intolerable.
屈膝臣服是无法忍♥受之事的女人
That I do.
我理解
Even if you have to cheat.
哪怕得作弊
Every chance I get.
逮到机会就作弊
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表