剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Your mother knelt here.
你母亲跪在这个位置
She held your precious little sister's hand.
握着你小妹妹的手
She prayed to God for mercy.
她祈求上帝慈悲
Your mother.
你母亲
She prayed as they broke down the doors,
她一直在祈祷 他们破门而入的时候
as they shot through my men,
他们枪杀我手下的时候
as they pinned me to the ground,
他们将我按在地上
turned my face and made me watch.
扭过我的脸逼我看着的时候
As they thrust their lances through your brother Paul's
他们用长矛刺穿你哥哥保罗的时候
body again and again
他们一遍又一遍地刺
until he was unrecognizable.
直到他面目全非
A bloodied lump of flesh.
变成一滩模糊的血肉
Your mother watched this happen.
你母亲眼睁睁地看着
Her first-born son.
她的长子
She tried to shield your sister.
她奋力保护你妹妹
Held the precious girl so tight
她把宝贝女儿搂得那样紧
that it took three of them to pull them apart.
他们用了三个人才把她俩扯开
They scalped your mother as I watched.
他们在我眼前剥了你母亲的头皮
At least she didn't live to see what happened next.
至少她没有活着见到接下来的一幕
They forced me to my knees.
他们强迫我跪下
Pinned my arms behind my back.
把我的双手按在背后
Held my eyes open,
扒开我的眼睛
stood little Mary in front of me.
让小玛丽站在我面前
She begged me to save her, to help her.
她求我救她 帮帮她
And then,
然后
he forced her mouth open with his hand.
他用手掰开她的嘴
Pressed his blade into her tongue.
用匕♥首♥割了她的舌头
Her mouth filled with blood.
她嘴里全是血
I prayed to God to let her die,
我向上帝祈祷让她死掉
but she did not.
可是她没有死
She suffered...
她受尽苦楚
as the saints were made to suffer.
正如圣徒生来就是要受苦的
Then, he cut out her eyes.
然后 他剜出了她的双眼
So that she would wander, blind and mute,
好让她又盲又哑地游荡
in this place of death.
在这死寂之地
That's what he said...
他就这样说的
your Apache.
你的阿帕奇人
You brought the devil to my door, son.
你把魔鬼带到了我门前 儿子
And you gave him the key.
还给了他钥匙
Now, you must get down on your knees
现在 你必须跪下
and beg the mercy of our Lord.
祈求我主垂怜
You will weep for what you have done.
你要为你的做所为痛哭流涕
You will repent.
你要忏悔
Or I will send you to hell myself.
否则我就亲手送你下地狱
I'm done repenting.
我受够了忏悔
And I belong in hell.
我本就属于地狱
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表