剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Where'd you learn to ride?
你在哪学的骑马
Equestrian competitions, mostly.
主要是在骑术比赛上
Should we find ourselves in a steeplechase,
要是跑起马上追击
I shall acquit myself bravely.
我会勇敢地释放自我
And you?
你呢
My father.
父亲教的
I suspect we're not so different, you and I.
我想我们俩也并非那么不同
Is that right?
是吗
I didn't choose the master I serve.
为谁效力并非我自己选择
My mother enlisted me.
母亲替我做了决定
She watched as Lucifer raked his claws across my body.
她眼看着路西法的爪子划过我的身体
You think you know pain?
你以为就你知道痛
I was five years old.
我当时五岁
It's something, isn't it?
也不容易 对吧
To be betrayed by the person who's supposed to protect you?
本该保护你的人 却背叛了你
My father enlisted me in the army.
我父亲送我参军
Wanted to make a man of me.
想让我锻炼成男子汉
But I could've refused.
我本可以拒绝
I could've deserted.
我本可以逃军
Well, why didn't you?
那你为什么没有呢
I wanted to make him proud.
我希望让他为我骄傲
My commanding officer was a senator's son.
我的指挥官是参议员的儿子
Cruel son of a bitch.
残暴无情的混♥蛋♥
One day,
一天
we came across an Apache band
我们遇见一群阿帕奇人
who was camped near that river.
他们驻扎在河边
We attacked them at dawn
我们拂晓时发动了进攻
while they were still sleeping, mostly.
他们还在睡觉 大多数人在睡
The first one I killed...
我杀的第一个人
she's just standing there.
她傻站在原地
I keep waiting for her to run.
我等着她逃跑
I raise my gun and I pull the trigger.
我举起枪 扣下扳机
And then I move on to the next.
然后走向下一个
And the next.
再下一个
After it's all over,
等一切结束
I go to the river to try and wash the blood off my hands.
我来到河边洗掉手上的鲜血
My commanding officer
我的指挥官
drags the body of this boy he's killed.
拖着一个被他杀死的男孩的尸体
The boy's face has been bashed in with a rock.
男孩的脸被石头砸烂
He says, "He wasn't worth the bullet."
他说"他不配吃枪子"
Then he dumps the body in the river to poison the water.
然后把尸体丢进河里 污染水源
Looks at me and smiles.
他面带微笑地看着我
"They'll give us medals for this, Ethan."
"他们会给我们发勋章 伊森"
I walked up to him and I shot him in the head.
我走过去 一枪掀开他脑壳
Then I mount up,
然后我骑上马
ride into the last Apache stronghold
冲进了阿帕奇人最后的据点
and beg them to take my scalp.
请求他们割下我的头皮
Ethan came to me, wanting to die.
伊森来找我 一心寻死
He wanted to atone for his sins...
他想赎罪
For the slaughter of my family.
因为我的家人惨遭屠♥杀♥
But I thought it was crueler to make him live.
但我心想 让他活下来对他更残忍♥
So I forced him to fight the same army he had served.
于是我逼迫他对抗他之前效力的军队
This much he owed for what he had done to my people.
他对我的同胞犯下罪孽 那是他欠我们的
But Ethan took to it.
但伊森真的打了
He fought like a man
他战斗得非常勇猛
desperate to redeem himself, or to die.
不顾一切地赎罪 或只求一死
When Ethan first came to me,
伊森来找我的时候
there were 39 of us left.
我们还剩三十九人
Thirty-nine free Apaches in all the world.
全世界只剩三十九个自♥由♥的阿帕奇人
And the army sent 5,000 soldiers to hunt us down.
他们派出了五千人追杀我们
For every 10 soldiers we killed,
我们每杀掉十个
100 took their place.
就补充进一百个
We were hunted things.
我们是猎物
We found no sleep at night
我们夜里无法安睡
and no peace at dawn.
白日里也不得安宁
And so my tribe died, man by man.
就这样我的部落同胞一个接一个死掉
And as we died,
我们死掉的同时
we turned cruel...
也变得残忍♥
Did monstrous things.
做出恶毒的事
Whatever you did in the army...
不管你在军队里做了什么
whatever the Indians made you do...
不管印第安人逼你做了什么
know this...
要知道
God watched it all unfold and laughed.
上帝笑着洞悉了一切真♥相♥
This is the world he's made.
这是他创造的世界
We can create a world of our own, Ethan.
我们可以创造自己的世界 伊森
And at your command,
你一声令下
I can call forth the creatures of the night.
我可以召集夜晚的生物
An army just beneath the surface of the sand.
一支沙底世界的大军
Shall I summon them to strike down our enemies?
需要我召唤它们解决我们的敌人吗
Shall we unleash demons, thee and me?
汝与吾 要不要释放魔鬼
Yes.
要
You get their horses.
你牵他们的马
I'll take care of anyone in our way.
挡路的人我来解决
And kill them all.
一个都不留
Give me your hand.
伸出手来
Your blood has the power, not mine.
你的血有力量 我的没有
Don't move.
别动
Listen.
听
Such music my master makes.
我主人谱写的美妙乐章
Twenty-four hours, not the slightest sign of regression.
二十四小时 没有丝毫复发迹象
Nor of consciousness.
也没有知觉
You've rendered the old boy catatonic.
你治好了这伙计的精神紧张症
A bit excessive with the voltage, wouldn't you say?
电压高了一点 你觉得呢
You sound like one of our old dons at Cambridge.
你说话活像我们在剑桥的一个老教师
"I find your methods questionable, Victor."
"我认为你的方法有问题 维克多"
God, how they disapproved of your work.
天啊 他们真是不赞成你的研究
And yours. No, Victor.
还有你的 不 维克多
They cast me out. Not quite the same.
他们开除了我 这不一样
If memory serves, they cast you out
如果没记错 他们开除你
after you assaulted a member of the faculty.
是在你殴打了一个教员之后
You weren't there. You did not hear what he said to me.
你不在场 你没有听见他对我说的话
There's that rage.
又愤怒了
You really must keep that in check, doctor.
你真该好好控制 博士
No one will take you seriously.
没人会认真对待你
Not even after you've inherited your father's title.
哪怕你继承了父亲的头衔
You think we're the same.
你认为我们是一样的
Fellow outcasts.
都是被驱逐之人
But if you could undergo this treatment...
但如果有机会接受了这样的治疗
if you could have every horrific moment
如果可以将经历过的恐怖时刻
struck from your memory...
从记忆中抹除
every time your work was denigrated
每一次工作遭到诋毁
and you were treated like filth.
每一次被当做渣滓对待
If for one moment you could feel like a lamb,
哪怕只有一刻 能让你感觉如羔羊般纯洁
and not like a beast...
而不是一头野兽
wouldn't you do it?
你会不去尝试吗
No.
会
And that, my true friend,
好友 那么这
is the difference between you and me.
就是你我的不同了
I wonder, if this works... It will work.
我好奇 如果成功了... 会成功的
If it does...
如果成功
will you go through with it?
你能狠得下心吗
Will you be able to bring your Lily to this place?
你能把你的莉莉带到这里
To insert the needle into her eye,
把针插入她的眼睛
and the horsebit into her mouth?
给她嘴里套上马衔扣
Will you have the fortitude to see this through?
你有毅力做完这一切吗
When Lily was as I created her...
我刚创造出莉莉时
I was, for a few days of my life, truly happy.
有那么几天 是我一生最幸福的日子
It was perfect.
完美的日子
She was perfect.
完美的她
What?
怎么
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表