剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Ocular activity remains normal.
瞳孔反映正常
Breathe, Mr. Balfour.
呼吸 巴尔福先生
Skin discoloration, no sign of...
皮肤色素减退 没有...
eczema.
湿疹的迹象
Who are you people?
你们是谁
Do you not recognize us?
你认不出我们了吗
No.
不
Where am I?
我在哪里
Royal Bedlam Hospital. You're a patient here.
皇家精神病院 你是这里的病人
Why?
为什么
You threatened to assassinate the Queen.
你威胁要刺杀女王
No.
不
That's not possible.
那不可能
I would never. I--
我绝不会 我...
I love Her Majesty.
我敬爱陛下
And I-- I would never harm anyone.
而且我 我绝不会伤害任何人
I can't even imagine wanting to. Please.
我连想都不敢想 求你们
You must believe me.
你们要相信我
Oh, I do, Mr. Balfour.
我信 巴尔福先生
I most certainly do.
我绝对相信
You still hoping to take Ethan Talbot alive?
你还想要活捉伊森·塔尔伯特吗
Ethan Talbot is a scourge upon the earth.
伊森·塔尔伯特是人间的灾祸
Whatever code I have followed...
无论我之前奉行怎样的原则
I hereby disavow.
此刻都尽数抛弃
If given the chance, I will shoot him in the back.
若有机会 我会从背后射杀他
And butcher all his kind.
并且杀尽他的同党
And when this one dies?
如果这匹也死掉呢
So will we.
那我们也会死
What do they mean?
这里画的是什么
This is the story of the first Apache.
这是第一个阿帕奇人的故事
Story goes...
据说...
coyote opened a bag of darkness,
郊狼打开了装着黑暗的袋子
and it spread across the Earth.
黑暗在大地上蔓延
The world was filled with creatures of the night.
世间满是暗夜的生灵
Mankind was diseased,
人类患上疾病
and devoured in the darkness.
在黑暗中 被吞噬
But then a boy was born.
后来一个男孩出生了
When he grew up, he faced the creatures of the night
长大后 他直面暗夜的生灵
and defeated them.
并击败了它们
And he won back the day.
他赢回了白天
The boy's name was Apache.
那个男孩的名字叫做阿帕奇
All Chiricahua are named after him.
所有奇里卡瓦都是随他命名的
This is the story of how the world was made.
这是世界如何形成的故事
Or a prophecy of how it ends.
或是关于它如何结束的预言
Is there anything I can do?
有什么我能做的吗
If I die, I die.
如果要死 那我就死
If I do not survive this night,
如果我活不过今夜
something you need to know.
你需要知道一些事
After my people were murdered
在我的族人被杀害
or banished to the reservation...
或是被驱赶到保留地
after my son abandoned me...
儿子也抛弃我之后
I came to this land.
我来到这里
My land.
我的土地
I wanted only to die.
只求一死
I was not allowed to.
但我不被允许死去
I received a vision.
我看到一幅景象
This vision...
这景象
What did you see?
你看到了什么
I saw a world cast into darkness.
我看到世界陷入黑暗
Streets were abandoned.
街巷废弃
I saw animals of the night.
我看到了夜晚的动物
I saw my son.
我看到了我儿子
Darkness will soon be upon us, Malcolm.
暗黑很快就要降临到我们头上 马尔科姆
If we lose Ethan to evil,
如果我们让邪恶夺走伊森
the night will never end.
长夜将永无终结
And if it is a prophecy,
如果这是预言
what role do you play?
你扮演的是什么角色
Are you the savior?
你是救世主吗
The warrior that ends the night?
那个终结长夜的勇士
Or are you the wolf that loves it?
还是热爱黑夜的狼
We camped inside this cave for weeks.
我们在这洞穴里扎营了几个星期
By then, I was one of the tribe.
那时 我是部落的一员
I had an Apache father who taught me the ways.
有一位阿帕奇父亲教导我
The army had hunted us to extinction.
军队几乎将我们全歼
But I knew where we could find food and guns.
但我知道在哪里能找到食物和枪♥械♥
Your father's ranch.
你父亲的牧场
Heavily guarded, of course.
当然 有很多人把守
But I knew where the guards would be.
但我知道守卫会在哪
We could take what we needed and steal away.
我们可以拿上需要的东西悄悄离开
Not a shot would be fired.
不需开一枪一弹
That is what my Apache father promised me.
这是我的阿帕奇父亲向我保证的
I annihilated a tribe.
我残杀了一整个部族
Yes.
没错
I betrayed my family. Yes.
我背叛了我的家人 没错
I slaughtered women and children,
我屠♥杀♥女人和孩子
and murdered my friend,
我杀死了我的朋友
and I will send my father to hell,
我还会送我父亲下地狱
and laugh while I do it.
并且是大笑着
I'm done trying to be good.
我已经当够了好人
And when you end your father's life...
结果你父亲性命的时候
whisper these words--
低语这些词句
"Lucifer, I am your animal."
"路西法 我是你的凶兽"
And you will never feel guilt again.
你将不再为愧疚所苦
What the fuck are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
You never know where I'll turn up.
你永远不会知道我会出现在哪里
Here.
给你
Take what's left.
剩下的都给你
Go on. Finish it.
喝吧 都喝了
Is she still alive?
她还活着吗
Uh-huh, barely.
只剩一口气了
Pull the trigger
你敢开枪
and it'll be the last thing you do.
那将是你做的最后一件事
Ethan.
伊森
You shouldn't have come here, Malcolm.
你不该来的 马尔科姆
Easy.
放松
The prodigal son has returned.
浪子还乡
Your daddy will be real happy to see you.
你老爹会很高兴见到你的
What do you want to do with this one?
这个怎么处置
Up to you, Ethan.
听你的 伊森
Let him die slow.
扔下等死
He ain't worth the bullet.
他不配浪费子弹
You can't leave him here.
你不能把他丢在这儿
Ethan!
伊森
Let him burn.
让他死吧
I love you, my son.
我爱你 儿子
I'm so happy you're home.
真高兴你回家了
Sir Malcolm Murray.
马尔科姆·穆雷爵士
It is Sir Malcolm Murray, is it not?
你是马尔科姆·穆雷爵士 对吧
I pay those Pinkerton boys an awful mess of money.
我给了平克顿那帮小子很多钱
I'd hate to think I've been misinformed.
换来的最好不是错误的信息
I'm Malcolm Murray.
我是马尔科姆·穆雷
Jared Talbot.
杰瑞德·塔尔博特
You are very welcome in my home.
欢迎来到我家
Thank you for the change of clothes.
谢谢你提供可以换的衣服
It's like looking in a mirror.
简直像在照镜子
Here, this is from a distillery in Tennessee.
给 田纳西产的
Fella by the name of William LaRue Weller.
一个叫威廉·罗伦·维勒的家伙酿造的
You see, Billy,
你看 比利
he puts wheat in the mash instead of rye.
他做酒糟用小麦不用黑麦
Everyone called him a madman for doing it.
从前大伙说他这么干是发疯
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表