剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
It's for yours.
是保护你们吧
What are you going to do to me?
你们要把我怎么样
We're going to make you better.
让你变得更好
Better than what?
比什么更好
He means we're going to make you well.
他是想说让你好起来
As you were before. As I was before what?
像从前一样 什么从前
Before.
从前
When we were happy.
我们开心的日子
When you were happy, you mean.
是你开心的日子吧
Lily, we're going to try to make you healthy.
莉莉 我们要让你健康起来
Take away all your anger and pain
带走你的愤怒和痛苦
and replace them with something much better.
给你更好的东西
What? Calm, poise, serenity.
什么 淡然 宁静
We're going to make you
我们要把你
into a proper woman.
变成正常的女人
Do you want to be alone?
你想一个人待着吗
Anything but.
绝对不想
I wasn't made for ships.
我不适合坐船
Only part of adventuring I abhorred.
探险中唯一让我憎恶的部分
I should have abhorred leaving my family
我应该讨厌远离家人
or the privations of the trail,
行程中物资缺乏
but really it was only the ships.
但我真的只讨厌船
Oh, I know better.
我懂
I know how much you cared for your family.
我知道你多关心自己的家人
Only when it was too late.
可是只有来不及的时候
We prize things most when we've lost them.
失去的才最知道珍惜
I suppose I should thank you for what you did in the chapel.
你在礼拜堂做的事 我该感谢你
It was meant to be an act of mercy, was it not?
你是出于仁慈 对吧
Yes.
是
I couldn't pull the trigger.
我扣不下扳机
I just couldn't do it.
我就是下不了手
And for that you must be thankful.
你要为此心怀感激
You've a soul left inside you, Ethan.
你还是有灵魂的 伊森
You have some kindness.
你还有善意
Never lose that or you'll...
不要丢弃它 否则...
Or?
否则
Here I stand.
就如我一般
And yet you have kindness still.
即便你心中也有善意
You spared me the sin of patricide.
你让我免于弑父之罪
No man should have to murder a member of his own family.
没有人应当必须亲手杀死自己的家人
This I know.
这我是知道的
I honestly thought I could do it.
我真的以为我做得到
End it with my father in blood.
跟我父亲以死了断
I am, as you know, no stranger to killing.
你也知道 我对杀戮并不陌生
Or "Night work" as Miss Ives once put it.
或者如艾芙斯小姐所说"暗夜中的营生"
The night I met you, in fact.
其实我见到你的那天晚上
In the opium house.
在鸦♥片♥馆
I remember.
我记得
Given the chance to go back, would you do it differently?
如果能重回那一天 你会做不同的选择吗
Walk the other way?
走向另一边
Never meet me, or her?
永远不会见到我 或者她
You've seen what I come from,
你见到我生长的地方了
that dragon that raised me,
拉扯我长大的恶龙
that land that reared me.
养育我的这片土地
I've known very little grace in my life.
我一生无缘优雅慈悲
But I did with her.
但跟她和你在一起
And with you.
我能感觉到
Good night, Mr. Chandler.
晚安 钱德勒先生
The House of the Night Creatures.
夜行生物之家
Where you are loved.
一个爱你的地方
Stop it. Where you belong.
别说了 你的归宿
You're more cruel than I could have imagined.
你比我想象得更残忍♥
How am I cruel?
我残忍♥吗
To love you?
爱你残忍♥吗
You've lied to me from the first moment.
你从一开始就骗了我
You tore my heart.
你撕碎了我的心
Have I lied?
我骗了你吗
You met a man who marvels wide-eyed at the miracles of nature.
你见到一个对自然奇迹叹为观止的男人
So I am.
我正是如此
You met a man who has known pain and tragedy.
你见到一个经历过痛苦和悲剧的男人
And so I am.
我正是如此
You met a man who wanted to possess you
你见到一个出于自己的目的
for his own ends but, instead,
想要拥有你的男人
he fell in love.
可他却爱上了你
That's the man I am,
我就是这样的男人
and the monster.
这样的怪物
Even now you twist at me.
即便此时 你也对我爱恨交加
All the years.
这些年里
All the assaults on myself,
不断攻击我
on my friends.
和我的朋友
On my dear Mina,
我亲爱的米娜
who died with your teeth on her throat!
她死在你的利齿之下
How dare you speak of love?
你怎么敢说爱
Dare with me.
与我一起
I will not lower my head and feed with the animals.
我不会低着头跟野兽一起进食
I will never serve you.
我不会侍奉你
No, I don't want you to serve me, Vanessa,
不 我不要你侍奉我 温妮莎
I want to serve you.
我要侍奉你
The Mother of Evil.
邪恶之母
What has my life been?
我的生命是什么样子
A series of shabby identities in vulgar worlds.
一个接一个小角色 混迹人群
From one tragic age to another.
一个接一个的惨剧
Always in search of that one thing I cannot attain!
永远追寻我无法拥有的那件东西
Have mercy, please!
求你发发慈悲
This is the only mercy I can offer you.
这就是我能给你的慈悲
Then do it.
那就动手吧
Better to die now than walk another day without you.
宁愿死去 也不愿再过一天没有你的日子
So it's a love story, is it?
还是个爱情故事了
You know it is.
你知道是的
We have been shunned in our time, Vanessa.
你我毕生遭人遗弃 温妮莎
The world turns away in horror.
世界在我们面前惊恐地退后
Why?
为什么
Because we're different.
因为我们不同
Ugly.
丑陋
Exceptional.
特殊
We're the lonely Night Creatures, are we not?
我们是孤独的暗夜生物 不是吗
The bat, the fox,
是蝙蝠 狐狸
the spider, the rat.
是蜘蛛 老鼠
The scorpion.
蝎子
The broken things.
残破的事物
The unloved.
不被爱的
There's one monster who loves you for who you really are.
还有一个怪物 爱着真正的你
And here he stands.
他就站在你面前
I don't want to make you good, I don't want you to be normal.
我不想让你变好 不想让你变正常
I don't want you to be anything but who you truly are.
我不要你改变 只要你做你自己
You have tried for so long
你努力了这么久
to be what everyone wants you to be.
变成每一个人想要你变成的样子
What you thought you ought to be.
你以为自己应该变成的样子
What your church and your family
你的教会 你的家人
and your doctors said you must be.
你的医生说你必须变成的样子
Why not be who you are instead?
为什么不做你自己
Myself?
我自己
You will never be alone again.
你再也不会孤单
I will love you till time has lost all meaning.
我会爱你 直到时间都失去意义
Yes.
好
Do you accept me?
你接受我吗
I accept myself.
我接受我自己
"And then all light will end
"一切光明将会熄灭
and the world will live in darkness.
世界将永远陷入黑暗
The very air will be pestilence to mankind.
连空气都成为对人类致命的瘟疫
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表